Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
rustynail
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Unread post by rustynail »

I would rather have kids with DANNY DEVITO than Khoa. I wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole
rustynail
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rustynail »

It amazes me how different Keren was in old vlogs. She definitely seemed more genuine and nicer but now she's a straight up BITCH that uses people to gain more subscribers. Their absolutely disgusting people now.
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Keren annoys me. I guess YouTube changed her (old vlogs) and the opinion of a bunch of pubescent teens is what gets her gears a grinding every morning. I wish corinna never showed her that fucking hair do she looks like a damn koala bear
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I don’t watch often, has she given a reason for not breastfeeding anymore? Personally I don’t understand why someone gives something up so soon when they clearly can feed and have little issues relating to it. While I didn’t particularly enjoy breastfeeding, but it was a sacrifice I chose for our family. Pregnancy to me isnt just 9months but its the following 6-9-12 months after when that baby needs its mum.

Shes selfish, going out with friends drinking when your 6 week old is at home being looked after by god knows who.

I predict another pregnant announcement in 3.5 seconds. “OmG we totally didn’t know we could even get pregnant this soon”
MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

Haulnarse wrote:I don’t watch often, has she given a reason for not breastfeeding anymore? Personally I don’t understand why someone gives something up so soon when they clearly can feed and have little issues relating to it. While I didn’t particularly enjoy breastfeeding, but it was a sacrifice I chose for our family. Pregnancy to me isnt just 9months but its the following 6-9-12 months after when that baby needs its mum.

Shes selfish, going out with friends drinking when your 6 week old is at home being looked after by god knows who.

I predict another pregnant announcement in 3.5 seconds. “OmG we totally didn’t know we could even get pregnant this soon” Image
It really bugs me that she hasn't addressed the breastfeeding situation yet... she made such a big deal about breastfeeding and I thought I remembered her saying she was going to breastfeed for 6 months than wean and sleep train, now all of a sudden she quit breastfeeding (because she's a quitter) and doesn't have a legit reason and is already trying to lock Suh-in away in his room and hes not even 2 months old! I feel so bad for him, this is why they shouldn't have had another baby so soon she will have no bond with him just like she doesn't with Landon
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Yassss huntyyy my title got picked lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

Pretty sure Keren was only breastfeeding to lose weight.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Junebug8+ wrote:Pretty sure Keren was only breastfeeding to lose weight.
Seems legit... doing something that only benefits herself...
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

I've noticed she talks so awkwardly to Landon when she's trying to be nice. It's like how she's always really awkward with other people's kids, she's the exact same way with Landon.
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Shane should do his next series on Keren

BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

Islandbaby14 wrote:Shane should do his next series on Keren

Since his "documentaries" are usually to redeem the subject it will just end up with him saying she's a shitty mother because of something in her childhood and it's not her fault and boohoo poor Keren she's the victim.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Junebug8+ wrote:Pretty sure Keren was only breastfeeding to lose weight.
Agreed. She never cared about the benefits of breastfeeding for her baby, just for herself.

I tried endlessly to breastfeed but my supply never picked up. I was lucky to get 5oz a day. I was buying donor milk just so my baby would have a few weeks of it because it was so important to me. I LIVED on my damn pump. I would have done anything to get a supply like she had yet she tainted it and stopped bothering once it no longer benefited HER.

Wonder what she did with all that frozen breastmilk because I'm guessing its still sitting right there in the freezer or she tossed it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

It’s clear after Jackson they couldn’t be bothered with any more kids. According to Karen Landon was an “easy baby” because he slept all the time. Now Sutton is fussy (completely her fault) she’s given up breastfeeding and dumped him into his own room! What happened to breastfeeding Sutton till he was 6mnths and not moving him from their room until January? Oh that’s right Karen is selfish AF and NEEDS her sleep, can’t have your newborn ruining your sleep!

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

For KK to have been “poor”, they’ve always lived in nice condos.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:It’s clear after Jackson they couldn’t be bothered with any more kids. According to Karen Landon was an “easy baby” because he slept all the time. Now Sutton is fussy (completely her fault) she’s given up breastfeeding and dumped him into his own room! What happened to breastfeeding Sutton till he was 6mnths and not moving him from their room until January? Oh that’s right Karen is selfish AF and NEEDS her sleep, can’t have your newborn ruining your sleep!

Forget 6 months. Didn’t even feed him 6 weeks properly. Haven’t seen a more selfish woman ever.
Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

JustWannaGossip wrote:For KK to have been “poor”, they’ve always lived in nice condos.

If I’m not mistaken, their Raleigh apartment they visited in the vlog is the same apartment my sister used to live in like 2-3 years ago and she paid $1200 for a one bedroom. Didn’t they have two?

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Twentysomething wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:For KK to have been “poor”, they’ve always lived in nice condos.

If I’m not mistaken, their Raleigh apartment they visited in the vlog is the same apartment my sister used to live in like 2-3 years ago and she paid $1200 for a one bedroom. Didn’t they have two?

I live down the street from their current home, this town is very pretentious. So if you live in anything smaller than a 4 bedroom house it’s out of place. Sadly, the area they used to live in has really declined and become filled with undesirables and crime. All apartments even in the crap areas are expensive. Karen is impressed with material items and think that gives her status, it makes me really sad. But then again like most people in this area who grew up having everything handed to them VS K&K who didn’t have help from anyone. I watched the 1 mil. video. I don’t hate it and I’m glad they hit it but if Karen could remember who she was before the vlogs and maybe admit she’s not perfect she’d get more subscribers or they would have hit 1 mil sooner bc she’d be more relatable. Her trying to act all phony and materialistic isn’t genuine.
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Anyone else think it was weird when Khoa and Keren were sitting in bed waiting for the subs to hit 1 Million and Nonnie just walks in their bedroom? I typically really like Nonnie but it seems like there’s no personal space in that house. We all know their sex isn’t fire, so maybe that’s why they just let people walk in their bedroom at all hours.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”