KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | KKandBabyJ | Part 40

kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

also ughhh those captions they make for landon are getting so annoying. why do they insist on making him seem so mean? i get they're supposed to be funny, but they've seriously been overused at this point.

thought: kk are using them as a way to indirectly insult the haters, aka us

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

chloe6124 wrote:ImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 8ec6cd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should’ve blurred your profile pic, considering you have commented right below it.
NaNa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NaNa »

I've been here a longgggg time, just never post. So hi guys

Anyway, can somebody help me out here. Am I losing the plot?
I could have sworn just 2 weeks ago Chloe was here defending every negative KK comment and over on OK's thread bashing their every move. Why does it now appear she's hating on KK and she's over on OK's praising them all of a sudden.. or have I got this wrong? I'll go back into my lurkey hideyhole now

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

NaNa wrote:I've been here a longgggg time, just never post. So hi guys Image

I could have sworn just 2 weeks ago Chloe was here defending every negative KK comment and over on OK's thread bashing their every move. Why does it now appear she's hating on KK and she's over on OK's praising them all of a sudden.. or have I got this wrong? I'll go back into my lurkey hideyhole now ImageImage

I have always said I am neutral. When something bothers me I will say it. Some things bother me with both families. Other things don’t. I will give praise when they do something right and when I feel there is something wrong I will say so.

I am not going to join the bandwagon of making fun of someone’s hair, skin, or clothes. But when something does bother me I will say so.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

toomuchsalt wrote:I think the boys should have twin beds, they're too young to each have a massive bed that takes up their entire room, and now they have nowhere to play

But Karen already said Landon's room is also the guest room so she doesn't give a fuck about that.

Honestly they have a massive backyard, they could build a small guest house for Nonni to live in back there and make the upstairs the play room. It would be a better use of their money than Karen rotating everyone's rooms and decor constantly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
They probably have a HOA that wouldn’t allow that.

NaNa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NaNa »

chloe6124 wrote:
NaNa wrote:I've been here a longgggg time, just never post. So hi guys Image

I could have sworn just 2 weeks ago Chloe was here defending every negative KK comment and over on OK's thread bashing their every move. Why does it now appear she's hating on KK and she's over on OK's praising them all of a sudden.. or have I got this wrong? I'll go back into my lurkey hideyhole now ImageImage

I have always said I am neutral. When something bothers me I will say it. Some things bother me with both families. Other things don’t. I will give praise when they do something right and when I feel there is something wrong I will say so.

I am not going to join the bandwagon of making fun of someone’s hair, skin, or clothes. But when something does bother me I will say so.

Noooo, I would never agree with bullying somebody over something like that!

Well, fair enough. Just never seen you say anything negative about them before haha

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

She had that desk in her bedroom, then upstairs, then in the hall, now a new one in the front room. Keren it doesn’t matter how many times you move that desk or where you put it, you still won’t use it. Give it up. Might as well put it in your garage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MexicanMulan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MexicanMulan »

[quote="Ckc717"]She had that desk in her bedroom, then upstairs, then in the hall, now a new one in the front room. Keren it doesn’t matter how many times you move that desk or where you put it, you still won’t use it. Give it up. Might as well put it in your garage.

No, don’t give her anymore ideas.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

keren finally uploaded on her channel but of course it’s a sponsored video...
also keren and khoa are out and about without their kids AGAIN LIKE ALWAYS i can’t with these sucky ass parents anymore why do they leave their kids to go shop like teenagers with no responsibilities it’s sooOoO annoying and so not real life
lizbt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lizbt »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Just caught the tail end of kerens instagram live, she's at the store buying a couch for the reception area at 9 at night. She nearly bought a bookshelf she glanced at for less than a second but it wouldn't fit in her car. She has NO idea what she is doing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Damn that woman is going to put them in debt!!! Never met someone who has to buy things the same exact day. She has a damn problem! She needs a damn hobby!

She’s going to be the next Britney.... she wastes so much money right now with khoa... they will sink into debt so fast & split up

lizbt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lizbt »

Kernel if you are reading please invest on something to fix your ugly teeth instead of wasting soo much money on stupid crap!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 345421.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 097b10.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... c88a4b.png[/img]

lizbt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lizbt »

Kernel if you are reading please invest on something to fix your ugly teeth instead of wasting soo much money on stupid crap!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 345421.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 097b10.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... c88a4b.png[/img]

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Keren didnt even see a Doctor but claims she had mastitis.

lizbt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lizbt »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 345421.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 097b10.png[/img]

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

teahathspilleth wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 8162b3.png[/img]

Watch Keren ditch her babies she clearly never wanted now that she’s hit “fame” and probably wishes she could change her image. She admits to being jealous. Really. Bitch you could never be a sex symbol like Corinna. Only a wannabe. And you’ll never become part of the Vlog squad no matter how hard you bribe Corinna. I’m sure the rest see right through you
Lol id hardly call corinna a sex symbol. She’s just a basic hoe. Nothing more to it

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

In case you read here too, Khoa - get this woman some damn help! She is clearly not mentally well. I don't understand how you can just stand by and watch as she derails more and more every day. If you really love her and give a shit about her and your family at all, you need to finally step in and get her treatment for her mental health. It's time for some real therapy now, she's had enough retail therapy.
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

She needs to make the same effort getting those kids out as she does shopping. But she won’t. It’s sad that she doesn’t enjoy her children more. She is going to regret all the fun stuff they should be doing when they are older and it’s to late. Khoa is a Wimp and doesn’t put his foot down. I would be a millionaire by now if I made the money they have made.

I don’t think she is putting them in debt but she is blowing every cent they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Okay chloe looks like you’ve finally woken up to the things we have been saying for years!
Welcome to the dark side. Don’t disappoint us

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

I genuinely don’t think Karen has an addiction to shopping or whatever. All she is trying to do is fill a void that her kids didn’t fill! Khoa has twitch and streaming and he still does some estate work. What has she got? Other than being a mother (which she is not happy being) I feel like she needs to show everyone that she’s doing something all the time. Karen’s thinking is that she might get an interior design job or sponsored by a furniture company or something! She’s so strange and unsettled. I think if Khoa had a back bone he would have left the relationship by now! I’ll give it until Jackson is 6.

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Coco_ wrote:keren finally uploaded on her channel but of course it’s a sponsored video...
also keren and khoa are out and about without their kids AGAIN LIKE ALWAYS i can’t with these sucky ass parents anymore why do they leave their kids to go shop like teenagers with no responsibilities it’s sooOoO annoying and so not real life
I was actually going to come on here a couple of days ago and say that I bet Keren starts making personal channel videos again because Kyra has been posting on hers and bragging on Instagram that she has 700k subscribers.

Keren is definitely jealous, she cant be left behind!!!

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

chatty wrote:
Coco_ wrote:keren finally uploaded on her channel but of course it’s a sponsored video...
I was actually going to come on here a couple of days ago and say that I bet Keren starts making personal channel videos again because Kyra has been posting on hers and bragging on Instagram that she has 700k subscribers.

Keren is definitely jealous, she cant be left behind!!!

I was thinking the same thing. She didn’t upload much about her pregnancy on her personal channel, so now the jealousy will kick in now that kyra is pregnant and her channel is growing.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”