KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 41

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

gbj wrote:None of you are even going to try to justify yourselves, because you all know what you're doing is wrong. How about instead of being so disgusting and projecting your own parenting insecurities onto others who don't deserve it, you focus on raising your own children who are good enough people to never be a horrible enough person to even think about visiting this website.
You set up an account just to call us out on someone your girlfriend watches? Ok.
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by SpillingTheCoffee on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Re: KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by Mieke »

yrdgyfc wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:
gbj wrote:None of you are even going to try to justify yourselves, because you all know what you're doing is wrong. How about instead of being so disgusting and projecting your own parenting insecurities onto others who don't deserve it, you focus on raising your own children who are good enough people to never be a horrible enough person to even think about visiting this website.
At least once a month one of you try hard, do gooding cretins come here and try to make us see the error of our ways. You're not the first, sweet pea. I mean, you're the first "dude" to have tried defending these 2 shitty parents, so congrats on that I guess? Usually it's 12yr old girls. You now belong to a elite group of preteen girls who come here with their knickers all in a knot because we aren't blindly worshipping their favourites. Yay for you *throws confetti*
it’s funny that every time someone comes here to defend them you guys automatically assume it’s keren you guys are so desperate for attention

I'm sorry, I don't recall us vlogging our everyday (shitty) life for attention?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

yrdgyfc wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:
At least once a month one of you try hard, do gooding cretins come here and try to make us see the error of our ways. You're not the first, sweet pea. I mean, you're the first "dude" to have tried defending these 2 shitty parents, so congrats on that I guess? Usually it's 12yr old girls. You now belong to a elite group of preteen girls who come here with their knickers all in a knot because we aren't blindly worshipping their favourites. Yay for you *throws confetti*
it’s funny that every time someone comes here to defend them you guys automatically assume it’s keren you guys are so desperate for attention

Says the people coming to a gossip site to complain about people gossiping.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

yrdgyfc wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:

We are all just waiting for the new thread and kerens boob jobImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

catsmeow3 wrote:Did they ever say who Sutton's godparents are?
I'm sure it's Jackie and possibly Truc. But you're right, wonder why they haven't announced it yet.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
emmagraf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmagraf »

Did anyone notice at the beginning of the vlog today she kept going on and on about how she doesn’t like traveling and if she did travel it would only be for 2-3 days max but she just likes to be home, I thought her and Khoa have all these plans to travel the world when the kids are older.

georgeoj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by georgeoj »

Saying this a gossip site is incredibly inaccurate. This is a hate website. You are not gossiping, you are openly shitting on someone for how they parent their children. I'm not saying you HAVE to enjoy their content or that it's even good, I'm saying that creating an entire website to "criticise" (read: hate and shame) a mother for their parenting methods is so, so, fucking disgusting. You are all horrible people, and that's further evidenced by how unremorseful you all are. If you were in Keren or Khoa's shoes you'd understand, but you lack any empathy, you vile sacks of shit.
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

gbj wrote:Saying this a gossip site is incredibly inaccurate. This is a hate website. You are not gossiping, you are openly shitting on someone for how they parent their children. I'm not saying you HAVE to enjoy their content or that it's even good, I'm saying that creating an entire website to "criticise" (read: hate and shame) a mother for their parenting methods is so, so, fucking disgusting. You are all horrible people, and that's further evidenced by how unremorseful you all are. If you were in Keren or Khoa's shoes you'd understand, but you lack any empathy, you vile sacks of shit.

YAWN.
chickweed
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chickweed »

gbj wrote:Saying this a gossip site is incredibly inaccurate. This is a hate website. You are not gossiping, you are openly shitting on someone for how they parent their children. I'm not saying you HAVE to enjoy their content or that it's even good, I'm saying that creating an entire website to "criticise" (read: hate and shame) a mother for their parenting methods is so, so, fucking disgusting. You are all horrible people, and that's further evidenced by how unremorseful you all are. If you were in Keren or Khoa's shoes you'd understand, but you lack any empathy, you vile sacks of shit.
They choose to put their lives out there for people to judge and just as you are free to criticize us, we're free to criticize them.
They're openly neglectful and show us how they treat their children; what do they expect?
Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

rottiemama wrote:Such a cute kid!! ImageImage

Is he STILL using a NEWBORN pacifier??? Why??? He’s going to be 2 in January!!

I know they’re not that bad but do you guys see it or am I reaching?
yes he is he’s been in the vlog with one in his mouth and they’re scattered in his bed

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

“I don’t think you understand.. we really don’t care”
georgeoj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by georgeoj »

Rottiemom wrote:

YAWN.
Whateverumean wrote:“I don’t think you understand.. we really don’t care”
Yeah, keep being a shitty person, not my problem. But like I said, the fact that you don't realise how disgusting what you and others are doing here is truly disturbing.
chickweed wrote:They're openly neglectful and show us how they treat their children; what do they expect?
Openly neglectful? Now you're acting deluded. Anyone with a sane mind would be able to tell these kids are absolutely fine. Keep your thoughts factual instead of overblowing problems that aren't even there.
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

chloe6124 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I don’t see any pacifier in the picture. I don’t even think I have seen him running around with it. Playing with it a couple times doesn’t mean he is using it.

He does. Watch the vlog where he gets his new bed. He puts himself to bed with binky. Also, yday vlog he had it with his stuff toy. I don’t understand why people just assume.
I don’t have a problem with using it at bedtime. My main point was you don’t see him running around with it 24/7. If you watched Aaryn Williams her daughter had one in her mouth 24 hours a day before she took it away.

Nobody cares if you don’t have a problem with it, Chloe. You aren’t a parent so you don’t even understand what is like to actually make that parenting decision. And no your niece and nephew don’t count. It is harmful to be used at night, so you should have a problem with it. Also, if we’re going to mention a kid that had the paci in their mouth 24 hours a day, mention Jackson, not Aaryn’s daughter. It’s more relevant.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Khoa and Nonnie must be home, Keren has loads of time on her hands not parenting her kids to post here!

Hi Keren
chickweed
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chickweed »

gbj wrote:
Rottiemom wrote:

YAWN.
Yeah, keep being a shitty person, not my problem. But like I said, the fact that you don't realise how disgusting what you and others are doing here is truly disturbing.
chickweed wrote:They're openly neglectful and show us how they treat their children; what do they expect?
Openly neglectful? Now you're acting deluded. Anyone with a sane mind would be able to tell these kids are absolutely fine. Keep your thoughts factual instead of overblowing problems that aren't even there.
You're welcome, always happy to educate.Image
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Chichi wrote:
catsmeow3 wrote:Did they ever say who Sutton's godparents are?
I'm sure it's Jackie and possibly Truc. But you're right, wonder why they haven't announced it yet.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Bc they aren’t big you tubers who can make them
More money and get more views
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

You can see your way out ;)
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

gbj wrote:
Rottiemom wrote:

YAWN.

Why are u still here
Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

yrdgyfc wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:

Ha. No way. Keren's grammar and spelling isn't that good. I will give our new little troll that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

yrdgyfc wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:

Hahaha if we were desperate for attention we would be all over Twitter, her youtube and IG.
But no, were in our own forum away, speaking our own mind.
You, my dear, are the one desperate for attention

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”