KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 41

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Gbj, you hoping for extra brownie points with this supposed girlfriend of yours or something? No one here cares what you have to say, you bridge dwelling, strange little man. If you were mine I'd be embarrassed. Going out of your way to Google the stuff your girlfriend watches then taking it upon yourself to join a forum and defend some lousy parents that she happens to enjoy watching. Weirdo.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Kerens other secretive job: Finding trolls to try to prove a point on ytmd and make us all realize she really is an awesome mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Someone needs to spend more time with his "girlfriend."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

emmagraf wrote:Did anyone notice at the beginning of the vlog today she kept going on and on about how she doesn’t like traveling and if she did travel it would only be for 2-3 days max but she just likes to be home, I thought her and Khoa have all these plans to travel the world when the kids are older.

Yup theyve always claimed that they'd love to travel and would do so with the kids when they were a little older. But who knows now. She's also seen Bianca's fantastic travel experiences that are well documented on YT and IG and knows she could never compare to those. But also interesting that last month when Corinna went to Bali she expressed her longing to do the same. But in reality we know it will move mountains before she even bothers to travel again to visit Kyra/OK baby even for a few days... She rarely even leaves town to visit her sisters and nieces/nephews, not to mention getting out of the house to visit Cici and Skar. I'm surprised she hasn't dashed off to LA yet to visit her bestie Corinna....hehe

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Can we...uhh... get a new thread?

georgeoj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by georgeoj »

Lilbambi wrote: ]Hahaha if we were desperate for attention we would be all over Twitter, her youtube and IG.
But no, were in our own forum away, speaking our own mind.
You, my dear, are the one desperate for attention

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
So not only are you saying these horrible things, you're too afraid of how people would react to what you're saying because you know its not okay. You're a coward. If you have an opinion, then voice it publicly, if you feel the need to keep it a secret, its probably not a good opinion to have.
Amanda-L wrote:Gbj, you hoping for extra brownie points with this supposed girlfriend of yours or something? No one here cares what you have to say, you bridge dwelling, strange little man. If you were mine I'd be embarrassed. Going out of your way to Google the stuff your girlfriend watches then taking it upon yourself to join a forum and defend some lousy parents that she happens to enjoy watching. Weirdo.
I watch a lot of youtube but I'd never heard of youtube mums until recently, then I looked into it more and found this horrible place. How can you be so pathetic that you created and host an entire website to anonymously say horrible things about people? If you guys had proper opinions or criticism you wouldn't feel the need to hide them like you are.
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Someone needs to spend more time with his "girlfriend."
Someone needs to put time towards being a better person instead of spending their time saying horrible about a Youtuber on an echo-chamber forum like this. You can't insult me about how I spend my time if this is how you spend yours.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gbj wrote:
Lilbambi wrote: ]Hahaha if we were desperate for attention we would be all over Twitter, her youtube and IG.
But no, were in our own forum away, speaking our own mind.
You, my dear, are the one desperate for attention

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
So not only are you saying these horrible things, you're too afraid of how people would react to what you're saying because you know its not okay. You're a coward. If you have an opinion, then voice it publicly, if you feel the need to keep it a secret, its probably not a good opinion to have.
Amanda-L wrote:Gbj, you hoping for extra brownie points with this supposed girlfriend of yours or something? No one here cares what you have to say, you bridge dwelling, strange little man. If you were mine I'd be embarrassed. Going out of your way to Google the stuff your girlfriend watches then taking it upon yourself to join a forum and defend some lousy parents that she happens to enjoy watching. Weirdo.
I watch a lot of youtube but I'd never heard of youtube mums until recently, then I looked into it more and found this horrible place. How can you be so pathetic that you created and host an entire website to anonymously say horrible things about people? If you guys had proper opinions or criticism you wouldn't feel the need to hide them like you are.
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Someone needs to spend more time with his "girlfriend."
Someone needs to put time towards being a better person instead of spending their time saying horrible about a Youtuber on an echo-chamber forum like this. You can't insult me about how I spend my time if this is how you spend yours.
Lmao, pumpkin you should have picked a better back story. No 19 year old man gives two shits enough about a family youtuber his supposed girlfriend watches all the sudden enough to Google them then make an account on a gossip site complaining about the site. It makes zero sense. I mean Keren or one of her lackeys, kudos.. your white knighting for your queen. I am sure she will tweet or vlog some vague she doesn't read here or care comment soon. Because some stranger sent her "screenshots." It's all very boring and over done. Keep up though, super fun.

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Go back to playing Fortnite dude.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

georgeoj
Amateur
Amateur

Steps_to_STFU wrote: Lmao, pumpkin you should have picked a better back story. No 19 year old man gives two shits enough about a family youtuber his supposed girlfriend watches all the sudden enough to Google them then make an account on a gossip site complaining about the site. It makes zero sense. I mean Keren or one of her lackeys, kudos.. your white knighting for your queen. I am sure she will tweet or vlog some vague she doesn't read here or care comment soon. Because some stranger sent her "screenshots." It's all very boring and over done. Keep up though, super fun.

What do you need from me to prove I'm a real person who saw something wrong and wanted to do something about it? Isn't that what you teach your kids? That's how I was raised at least. Not to spend my time shit talking a mother.
yeeyee

Unread post by yeeyee »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Kerens other secretive job: Finding trolls to try to prove a point on ytmd and make us all realize she really is an awesome mom.

why do you care so much if she does read here it’s all about her so it’s her business

yeeyee

Unread post by yeeyee »

teahathspilleth wrote:
gbj wrote:
Rottiemom wrote:
YAWN.
Whateverumean wrote:“I don’t think you understand.. we really don’t care”
Yeah, keep being a shitty person, not my problem. But like I said, the fact that you don't realise how disgusting what you and others are doing here is truly disturbing.
chickweed wrote:They're openly neglectful and show us how they treat their children; what do they expect?
Openly neglectful? Now you're acting deluded. Anyone with a sane mind would be able to tell these kids are absolutely fine. Keep your thoughts factual instead of overblowing problems that aren't even there.

Why are u still here
you really thought you had him with that one sis

georgeoj
Amateur
Amateur

So many people here want me to leave because I'm highlighting the truth they're trying to ignore: This website and everyone who uses it is disgusting, and if you browse this website and think you're a good mother, you need to think again.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gbj wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote: Lmao, pumpkin you should have picked a better back story. No 19 year old man gives two shits enough about a family youtuber his supposed girlfriend watches all the sudden enough to Google them then make an account on a gossip site complaining about the site. It makes zero sense. I mean Keren or one of her lackeys, kudos.. your white knighting for your queen. I am sure she will tweet or vlog some vague she doesn't read here or care comment soon. Because some stranger sent her "screenshots." It's all very boring and over done. Keep up though, super fun.

What do you need from me to prove I'm a real person who saw something wrong and wanted to do something about it? Isn't that what you teach your kids? That's how I was raised at least. Not to spend my time shit talking a mother.
Oh honey, I don't need you to prove anything. You think the person you're defending doesn't trash people ? You think her and her little girl gang aren't mean girls, really ? You're deluded then. See you don't have any clue who you're defending if your story of knowing nothing about these people is true. But these people have put their lives on the internet and sold their privacy for a lifestyle. Us watching them it pays their bills. No one made rules saying that to watch them you must comment only on the positives. When they post themselves doing shitty things people are going to comment on them. It's life. They lead a very cushy life because we watch. Trust me, they would prefer us to watch as it pays their bills. It pays for her new tits. They really do not care, so why do you.

chickweed
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chickweed »

So we got three of them in one night, how lovely.
Thanks for the entertainment.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

just some ideas for the bored young couple tonight.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 9beb90.jpg[/img]

lilyyang
Amateur
Amateur

KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by lilyyang »

gbj wrote:

It's really not that serious. You're triggered for no reason. This site allows people to voice their opinion and discuss a YT channel without putting it directly under KK videos. One because Keren doesn't take constructive criticism easily and doesn't care anyways.

KK makes money on YT regardless. They vlog everyday regardless. So why are u so hurt when KK could care less?

Let people be.
People can voice there opinion how they want,when they want, and where they want. Who are u to ask for anyone's justification on why they posted on this site? No one has to explain themselves to you.

Also .... Remember....daddyofive had blind supporters that saw no wrong with the Cody and Emma situation, until someone spoke out regarding the ink spill prank. I remember a lot of comments justifying his broken glasses and bruises. Leaving him out of trip to Disney, his self mutilation Ect. People even asked them to bully Cody more because they thought it was funny. Even after they went viral for abuse he had supporters on the internet who defended those POS saying that those children were fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
georgeoj
Amateur
Amateur

Steps_to_STFU wrote: Oh honey, I don't need you to prove anything. You think the person you're defending doesn't trash people ? You think her and her little girl gang aren't mean girls, really ? You're deluded then. See you don't have any clue who you're defending if your story of knowing nothing about these people is true. But these people have put their lives on the internet and sold their privacy for a lifestyle. Us watching them it pays their bills. No one made rules saying that to watch them you must comment only on the positives. When they post themselves doing shitty things people are going to comment on them. It's life. They lead a very cushy life because we watch. Trust me, they would prefer us to watch as it pays their bills. It pays for her new tits. They really do not care, so why do you.

Can you prove she does? Furthermore does she make a website where she trashes people? And what makes you so knowledgeable about their personal lives? You're acting like you have some bullshit inside scoop on how they act outside of their vlogs but we both know you're just trying to make yourself feel better and justify you being a shitty person. Of course, you can comment negative things, but, like I said the things like you and others say (neglected children? Come the fuck on) is too far, as well as creating a website specifically for that purpose, like I said above. You're not "criticising", you're not "commenting", you're being disgusting. Commenting is saying, "Hey Keren and Khoa, I can see you guys did this but I think that's wrong, you should have done this. Not "these children are neglected" "OH MY GOD! they are terrible." (For Khoa being sad that he couldn't enjoy his eldest son being awake), someone called her a bitch, people saying she doesn't actually like or enjoy spending time with her kids, I could go on. You people are disgusting and hateful, yet you keep trying to justify with "oh its just my opinion" , "they put their lives up on the internet therefore its THEIR fault", "Its life". Stop victim blaming. Its the same shit as a girl getting raped then people blaming her for wearing a crop top. You're too busy being horrible people to understand that. And a "cushy" life is sort of ruined when there's an entire forum of people who dedicate time to saying these things about you. If you got a told every day by 100 people that you're a terrible mother you'd stop enjoying that house pretty fuckin quick. No matter how much money they make, that shit would get to you. I don't actually care about Keren or Khoa personally, their content doesn't interest me, but what I do care about are people being bad people for no reason, thats why I care and felt like I had to say something about the gross shit going on here. Someone has to break the deluded echo chamber because when you surround yourselves with people who share the same beliefs, your "opinions" spiral and become more and more horrible, case and point this entire thread. Grow up, you don't seem like you should be acting like a highschooler on Facebook.
lilyyang wrote:
It's really not that serious. You're triggered for no reason. This site allows people to voice their opinion and discuss a YT channel without putting it directly under KK videos. One because Keren doesn't take constructive criticism easily and doesn't care anyways.

KK makes money on YT regardless. They vlog everyday regardless. So why are u so hurt when KK could care less?

Let people be.
People can voice there opinion how they want,when they want, and where they want. Who are u to ask for anyone's justification on why they posted on this site? No one has to explain themselves to you.

Also .... Remember....daddyofive had blind supporters that saw no wrong with the Cody and Emma situation, until someone spoke out regarding the ink spill prank. I remember a lot of comments justifying his broken glasses and bruises. Leaving him out of trip to Disney, his self mutilation Ect. People even asked them to bully Cody more because they thought it was funny. Even after they went viral for abuse he had supporters on the internet who defended those POS saying that those children were fine.
Everyone here knows that you comment here instead of on her videos because you're too afraid to voice them where people would disagree, so you come here, to a place where like-minded people can share the echochamber. And once again, these aren't opinions, its much more than that if you look at it from an outside perspective rather than the one you've brainwashed yourself into having. And yeah, I agree about the Do5 situation, but its plainly obvious that the same stuff isn't happening on KKandBabyJ, in fact, I'd argue that the blind supporters of KKandBabyJ hate are just as bad.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Continued in Part 42 - viewtopic.php?f=247&t=13812

(As an aside, issues from the last few pages of this thread will be addressed appropriately in the next thread or DM as necessary)
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”