KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 41

lollipop
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by lollipop »

OH MY GOD! they are terrible. khoa comes home and the first thing he does is ask about jackson and ONLY jackson. he went to his room and got sad when he saw him sleeping. keren said "you still have sutton" and ofc who is landon again???
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

chloe6124 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:Such a cute kid!! ImageImage

Is he STILL using a NEWBORN pacifier??? Why??? He’s going to be 2 in January!!

I know they’re not that bad but do you guys see it or am I reaching?
I don’t see any pacifier in the picture. I don’t even think I have seen him running around with it. Playing with it a couple times doesn’t mean he is using it.
I don't think she's talking about a pacifier in the picture but his teeth/overbite. I definitely see an overbite.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

chloe6124 wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 16be43.jpg

I don’t see any pacifier in the picture. I don’t even think I have seen him running around with it. Playing with it a couple times doesn’t mean he is using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He does. Watch the vlog where he gets his new bed. He puts himself to bed with binky. Also, yday vlog he had it with his stuff toy. I don’t understand why people just assume.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Leena_x wrote:WTH is this premiere crap on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
New way to increase views. Also people can donate money to this poor needy family
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Whateverumean wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

He does. Watch the vlog where he gets his new bed. He puts himself to bed with binky. Also, yday vlog he had it with his stuff toy. I don’t understand why people just assume.
I don’t have a problem with using it at bedtime. My main point was you don’t see him running around with it 24/7. If you watched Aaryn Williams her daughter had one in her mouth 24 hours a day before she took it away.

georgeoj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by georgeoj »

This entire site is god damn pathetic and you people honestly disgust me. I'm a 19 year old dude who just decided to google KKandBabyJ after my girlfriend started watching them, and what I've read here honestly makes me sick. How can you all talk about someone so horribly? The woman is just trying to raise a family and you all find fault with the simplest things, acting as if though your parenting methods were always perfect and you never made any mistakes. It honestly seems like you're all just jealous. There are REAL bad parents on Youtube, eg DaddyOFive/FamilyOFive and REAL abusers but instead you come here and nitpick pathetically small things which would make any parent feel like a failure. Nobody deserves this kind of treatment. Imagine if you had a hundred people dedicating a good chunk of their time to writing about how shit of a parent you are? Its reprehensible, and all of you should be ashamed of yourselves for treating someone this way. How can you be good role models for children when this is how you spend your time, shitting on a fellow parent just because their parenting methods are visible. Fucking. Disgusting.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:

I don’t have a problem with using it at bedtime. My main point was you don’t see him running around with it 24/7. If you watched Aaryn Williams her daughter had one in her mouth 24 hours a day before she took it away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

He shouldn't be using it at all. It is designed for babies under six months of age not toddlers with teeth. It is not developmentally or medically necessary. Sutton doesn't even use that type of pacifier.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

lollipop wrote:OH MY GOD! they are terrible. khoa comes home and the first thing he does is ask about jackson and ONLY jackson. he went to his room and got sad when he saw him sleeping. keren said "you still have sutton" and ofc who is landon again???
I will adopt Landon
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

gbj wrote:This entire site is god damn pathetic and you people honestly disgust me. I'm a 19 year old dude who just decided to google KKandBabyJ after my girlfriend started watching them, and what I've read here honestly makes me sick. How can you all talk about someone so horribly? The woman is just trying to raise a family and you all find fault with the simplest things, acting as if though your parenting methods were always perfect and you never made any mistakes. It honestly seems like you're all just jealous. There are REAL bad parents on Youtube, eg DaddyOFive/FamilyOFive and REAL abusers but instead you come here and nitpick pathetically small things which would make any parent feel like a failure. Nobody deserves this kind of treatment. Imagine if you had a hundred people dedicating a good chunk of their time to writing about how shit of a parent you are? Its reprehensible, and all of you should be ashamed of yourselves for treating someone this way. How can you be good role models for children when this is how you spend your time, shitting on a fellow parent just because their parenting methods are visible. Fucking. Disgusting.
.Image

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

KKGettinMyTitTays
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote: I don’t see any pacifier in the picture. I don’t even think I have seen him running around with it. Playing with it a couple times doesn’t mean he is using it.

He shouldn't be using it at all. It is designed for babies under six months of age not toddlers with teeth. It is not developmentally or medically necessary. Sutton doesn't even use that type of pacifier.[/quote]

Yes! He’s almost 2 and talking. He doesn’t need a pacifier. He needs better parents to talk to him and get him to vocalize what he needs since he is able to do that. My son took one from birth to 8 months when he got his first tooth. I also upgraded to the recommended age for the paci as well. After he quit taking it I threw them all out. Yes it would have made life easier if he still would take it but I would much rather deal with it now than later when his teeth are all fucked up. He definitely has Paci mouth. But he is the most neglected child out of the 3 and it’s sad. That paci comforts him more than his own nitwit sad excuse of “parents”. If you can really call them that.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

gbj wrote:This entire site is god damn pathetic and you people honestly disgust me. I'm a 19 year old dude who just decided to google KKandBabyJ after my girlfriend started watching them, and what I've read here honestly makes me sick. How can you all talk about someone so horribly? The woman is just trying to raise a family and you all find fault with the simplest things, acting as if though your parenting methods were always perfect and you never made any mistakes. It honestly seems like you're all just jealous. There are REAL bad parents on Youtube, eg DaddyOFive/FamilyOFive and REAL abusers but instead you come here and nitpick pathetically small things which would make any parent feel like a failure. Nobody deserves this kind of treatment. Imagine if you had a hundred people dedicating a good chunk of their time to writing about how shit of a parent you are? Its reprehensible, and all of you should be ashamed of yourselves for treating someone this way. How can you be good role models for children when this is how you spend your time, shitting on a fellow parent just because their parenting methods are visible. Fucking. Disgusting.
ok but like do you have a thread title suggestion
georgeoj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by georgeoj »

None of you are even going to try to justify yourselves, because you all know what you're doing is wrong. How about instead of being so disgusting and projecting your own parenting insecurities onto others who don't deserve it, you focus on raising your own children who are good enough people to never be a horrible enough person to even think about visiting this website.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

gbj wrote:None of you are even going to try to justify yourselves, because you all know what you're doing is wrong. How about instead of being so disgusting and projecting your own parenting insecurities onto others who don't deserve it, you focus on raising your own children who are good enough people to never be a horrible enough person to even think about visiting this website.
Lololol... you're embarrassing yourself. 19 yr old male... with a girlfriend who watches these people. You chose to Google them then join a gossip site about them to try and chastise the members. Sure... okay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

gbj wrote:None of you are even going to try to justify yourselves, because you all know what you're doing is wrong. How about instead of being so disgusting and projecting your own parenting insecurities onto others who don't deserve it, you focus on raising your own children who are good enough people to never be a horrible enough person to even think about visiting this website.
Tbh only person on this site who can proper piss me off is Chloe.... so...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
sunshinetexas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinetexas »

So no one is going to talk about how this bitch “accidentally” hit Landon on the face?!-.-
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

sunshinetexas wrote:So no one is going to talk about how this bitch “accidentally” hit Landon on the face?!-.-
Time stamp please? I don’t really wanna sit through the video. Or at least around the min it happened? She bores the shit out of me and pisses me off with her favoritism.

lilyyang
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilyyang »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Lololol... you're embarrassing yourself. 19 yr old male... with a girlfriend who watches these people. You chose to Google them then join a gossip site about them to try and chastise the members. Sure... okay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Joined 3 hrs ago. Posted here after reading 2.5hrs? Or took 2.5 hours to write all of that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by chloe6124 »

herebcofbritney wrote:
sunshinetexas wrote:So no one is going to talk about how this bitch “accidentally” hit Landon on the face?!-.-
Time stamp please? I don’t really wanna sit through the video. Or at least around the min it happened? She bores the shit out of me and pisses me off with her favoritism.

I haven’t watched today yet. But yesterday’s vlog she said she was sweeping off the trampoline and accident hit him in the face with the broom. He has a muddle mark under his eye.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:

Why will you have a problem? It’s still an infant pacifier and He still has an overbite so...
Last edited by Whateverumean on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”