:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
homegirljenn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Just went through this in my criminal justice class. Reminded me of someone...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... de309f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 75eabf.png[/img]

It’s deff going to become the play room again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Hahaha, did I hear Khoa call Keren "mean", because they read it here LOL.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

That tv unit thing is ugly and makes it look trashy
WednesdaysBraids
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by WednesdaysBraids »

I just don't understand why they enjoy making "content" that is half them arguing, it's so damn awkward to watch. I'd rather them be fake and only edit in "perfect" moments than sit through them arguing over a phone charger. I will never understand how they don't actually go out and do things with their children. They'd have content, actually do things, and probably fight less since they wouldn't be cooped up in that cluttered wanna be magnolia house!! At one point I had hope they would actually get a clue and realize they need to DO things, and target with 1/3 kids doesn't count; but now, I feel like they're just too far in and they'll become voluntary hermits (or that marriage will be put on hold indefinitely).
2494Xx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2494Xx »

Keren was so annoying with that whole “why” thing. Obviously Khoa knows why she needed the charger. What he was confused about was why she would take the charger out of it’s designated spot and not return it. Ugh, she thought she was so clever coming up with that comment. I could see it all over her smug face and the fact that she kept repeating it over and over again and not letting Khoa explain himself

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

What happened to all of khoas nerf guns? They all of a sudden stopped playing with them. That's quite a bit of money to waste.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

they said they’d take the kids to the pumpkin patch “tomorrow” which would’ve been in today’s vlog but of course they didn’t take themlike they said they were
and LOL at karen acting like super mom for staying home with all 3 kids when in reality jackson was with nonnie and landon was asleep
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:What happened to all of khoas nerf guns? They all of a sudden stopped playing with them. That's quite a bit of money to waste.
nerf guns will make an appearance in the next few vlogs, just proves they read here lol

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

Yeah I highly doubt they’ll take all the kids to the pumpkin patch. I’m going Saturday with my one year old to have her pick out a pumpkin to carve. I’ll let you guys know if I see her there Oh jeez I hope not though.

MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

Of course No Pumpkin Patch! Lol so that was a lie, gosh it must be so boring staying home and doing nothing every single day and what was up with all the sugar the kids were eating?? That's literally all they showed the boys eating today...
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Oh look Landon gets to see all the new cute decor Sutton gets, then he gets to get locked in his dungeon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Coco_ wrote:they said they’d take the kids to the pumpkin patch “tomorrow” which would’ve been in today’s vlog but of course they didn’t take themlike they said they were
and LOL at karen acting like super mom for staying home with all 3 kids when in reality jackson was with nonnie and landon was asleep Image
I'm sure Nonnie was out with Jackson for his speech therapy. Of course Keren can't even be alone with even two of her kids for an extended period without feeling overwhelmed. Either Sutton is left in the mamaroo or Landon locked in his room/dungeon..
As for Keren's decor choices for Sutton's room.. who'd have thought her taste could get worse. The room looks ridiculous..

So without a playroom they've migrated to Jackson's room and the kids play in the bathroom/toilet... and Khoa editing in Jackson's room.. They have it all backwards.. so what's the living room for now that they chill in the bedroom? Whats the plan for the former playroom?How smart are these parents..jeeze

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Chichi wrote:
Coco_ wrote:they said they’d take the kids to the pumpkin patch “tomorrow” which would’ve been in today’s vlog but of course they didn’t take themlike they said they were
and LOL at karen acting like super mom for staying home with all 3 kids when in reality jackson was with nonnie and landon was asleep Image
I'm sure Nonnie was out with Jackson for his speech therapy. Of course Keren can't even be alone with even two of her kids for an extended period without feeling overwhelmed. Either Sutton is left in the mamaroo or Landon locked in his room/dungeon..
As for Keren's decor choices for Sutton's room.. who'd have thought her taste could get worse. The room looks ridiculous..

So without a playroom they've migrated to Jackson's room and the kids play in the bathroom/toilet... and Khoa editing in Jackson's room.. They have it all backwards.. so what's the living room for now that they chill in the bedroom? Whats the plan for the former playroom?How smart are these parents..jeeze

if nonnie was with him at speech therapy and not keren just wow what an awful mom wouldn’t u want to be there for your kid to learn with him but no she can’t even do that but then again it’s not about her and she gets nothing out of it for herself so why should she go right
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Coco_ wrote:
Chichi wrote:

if nonnie was with him at speech therapy and not keren just wow what an awful mom wouldn’t u want to be there for your kid to learn with him but no she can’t even do that but then again it’s not about her and she gets nothing out of it for herself so why should she go right
IF he’s getting help, which I’m pretty sure he at least was for a few weeks.. Keren 100% wasn’t there. I think it’s always when he’s out “doing things” with Nonni or Ba Noi. All of a sudden he started not being around as much and his speech improved.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
Chichi wrote:I'm sure Nonnie was out with Jackson for his speech therapy. Of course Keren can't even be alone with even two of her kids for an extended period without feeling overwhelmed. Either Sutton is left in the mamaroo or Landon locked in his room/dungeon..

IF he’s getting help, which I’m pretty sure he at least was for a few weeks.. Keren 100% wasn’t there. I think it’s always when he’s out “doing things” with Nonni or Ba Noi. All of a sudden he started not being around as much and his speech improved.

Why isn’t keren more involved??
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

I really feel like we could’ve came up with a better title than this... it’s so basic.

Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

God that vlog was SO BORING. I skipped through the entire thing. I wish I could do nothing all day like them and get paid for it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”