Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKSelfishBitchWantsNewTits | Part 42

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

kels0413 wrote:
blehhh wrote:
homegirljenn wrote:That's totally what I'm thinking. They never showed her with ice packs and the only real talk about it was in Bianca's vlog where she was saying bye to Karen and not touching her boobs. It's weird

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
I watched Biancas clog and she hugged K and I wondered why she didn´t react like one of her boob seem to be squeesed a little that must have hurt if she really had boob surgery. But what do I know, I haven´t watched their clog since end of september
But what other surgery would she have? And why lie? Why choose saying she’s having a boob job? Lol. That’d be a weird lie. Anything is possible though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Doesn’t a boob job have drains in and stuff and I, pretty sure the padding she took out wasn’t for looks their is a reason u have to wear a bra the dr gives u for a while!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

webbygurl626 wrote:
kels0413 wrote:
blehhh wrote: I watched Biancas clog and she hugged K and I wondered why she didn´t react like one of her boob seem to be squeesed a little that must have hurt if she really had boob surgery. But what do I know, I haven´t watched their clog since end of september
But what other surgery would she have? And why lie? Why choose saying she’s having a boob job? Lol. That’d be a weird lie. Anything is possible though!

Doesn’t a boob job have drains in and stuff and I, pretty sure the padding she took out wasn’t for looks their is a reason u have to wear a bra the dr gives u for a while!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I forgot about the drains. You do have drains. Kristen Kasper (another YouTube mom) got a boob job and she had drains. I can’t remember how long she had them for.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

So I showed my mom today’s video. She could not believe that someone who had a boob jobs two days ago was at an event more than likely drinking. My mom was a surgical nurse at a hospital that focused on doing breast reconstruction on breast cancer patients and for some plastic surgeons before they started doing them in clinic. She said that Keren should have been in the bed asleep. Breast augmentation isn’t a super hard recovery if done correctly and following all instructions, but it isn’t a piece of cake either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

JustWannaGossip wrote:So I showed my mom today’s video. She could not believe that someone who had a boob jobs two days ago was at an event more than likely drinking. My mom was a surgical nurse at a hospital that focused on doing breast reconstruction on breast cancer patients and for some plastic surgeons before they started doing them in clinic. She said that Keren should have been in the bed asleep. Breast augmentation isn’t a super hard recovery if done correctly and following all instructions, but it isn’t a piece of cake either.

She definitely had a huge glass of wine during cocktail hour. Alcohol and pain killers really shouldn’t mix, Keren. Image

Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

teahathspilleth wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b68f55.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 720a0c.png[/img]

They don’t look giant but they do sit very low still. They really aren’t gonna do much but hang and be heavier. She loves being tiny idk why she got hanging boobs. She loves not wearing bras she should have done under the muscle and higher up
Wait she did over the muscle?! For already saggy boobs. Dang she is really dumb.
I know normally when you get a boob job you have to wear that wrap around the top of them since they’re so high and need to settle, she clearly doesn’t have that problem so imagine how low hers are going to be lol.

MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

So here's what I'm thinking, you know how they do boob jobs through the armpit now? I'm thinking that's what she did, over the muscle and that's why she hasn't mentioned anything about drains... which would really suck because they are def going to be saggy if they already look like they do, usually right after u get them done they look super high, and hers don't at all!
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

MommyOf3KJ09 wrote:So here's what I'm thinking, you know how they do boob jobs through the armpit now? I'm thinking that's what she did, over the muscle and that's why she hasn't mentioned anything about drains... which would really suck because they are def going to be saggy if they already look like they do, usually right after u get them done they look super high, and hers don't at all!
I think you're right. They should be sitting high and perky right now, but hers are way low on her little frame. Should have sprung for the lift. Holy shit! I'm sure they will look good in a push-up bra, but they're going to look like oranges in a tube sock when it comes off.
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 82d836.jpg[/img]

..........what...is Karen just sending Corrina pictures of her boobs lol

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Curious if Keren bothered to send Kyra a mushy Instagram birthday wish? She does this for her other close friends so would be interesting if she missed doing this... However I wouldn't be that surprised as she rarely (publicly) praises or congratulates Kyra these days

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Chichi wrote:Curious if Keren bothered to send Kyra a mushy Instagram birthday wish? She does this for her other close friends so would be interesting if she missed doing this... However I wouldn't be that surprised as she rarely (publicly) praises or congratulates Kyra these days

I think she said something on Twitter

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

landonsmommy wrote:Her Instagram stories openly showing herself taking a shit...okay. I guess she HAD to prove us that sometimes she “spends time” with the kids.

Just exposing her shitty mom side.. and showing the world that she really doesn't give a shit anyway..sigh

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

I wonder if they bought a new car? That was not her or khoas that they drove to the ritz. I could definitely see keren pushing khoa to get a sports car. They "deserve it and work so hard" after all
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:I wonder if they bought a new car? That was not her or khoas that they drove to the ritz. I could definitely see keren pushing khoa to get a sports car. They "deserve it and work so hard" after all
a lot of people were asking who’s car it was in the comments!
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

Coco_ wrote:
Brittanymariex3 wrote:I wonder if they bought a new car? That was not her or khoas that they drove to the ritz. I could definitely see keren pushing khoa to get a sports car. They "deserve it and work so hard" after all
a lot of people were asking who’s car it was in the comments!
Then they'll probably answer in today's vlog.
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

can anybody put a counter on how many times they said ritz carlton in this vlog? like we get it.

also peep keren trying to get a free wedding dress from that designer who doesn't have many followers..."i just want to talk to her"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Continued in Part 43 - viewtopic.php?f=247&t=13825

Come join in the fun!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”