blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKSelfishBitchWantsNewTits | Part 42

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Mylifenolimits wrote:QUESTIONS FOR THE MOTHERS:

Does anyone think suhhin is being over fed because they don’t want him to cry?

Only reason why I’m asking is because they make such a big deal about skar being “chubby” and all of her other babies have been on the smaller side. with suhhin almost every time we see him he’s being fed or have just been fed.
Like every time he grunts Or makes a uncomfortable noise they pick up a bottle.

I’m all down for a Rollie pollie baby. But he looks like a 4-5 mo old baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could be, or could be that he’s just a big baby. My oldest and youngest were very slim and tall babies, even though they were breastfed on demand and ate constantly for the first 6 months. My middle son was breastfed on demand the exact same way, and was HUGE. Rolls on rolls on rolls. I thought it was adorable, and around 18 months he started to slim down. Now he’s a tall skinny 6 year old.

I have no experience whatsoever with formula, so I don’t know how easy it could be to overfeed them to the point that it would drastically change their natural chubbiness (or lack thereof), but I wouldn’t put it passed K and K to shove a bottle in his mouth every time he makes a peep.

But I don’t understand at all why Keren is constantly making comments about chubby babies (Scar and now Suh-in) in a negative tone. In my opinion there is nothing cuter than a big chubby baby. All my babies were adorable but I’ve told my husband that if we ever have 1 more I really hope he/she is chubby like our middle was as a baby. God forbid any of their children be husky as children. I have a niece who is overweight and her parents are constantly shaming her for it, while keeping the house stocked with junk food. I could totally see Keren doing the same.

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

Only reason why I’m asking is because they make such a big deal about skar being “chubby” and all of her other babies have been on the smaller side. with suhhin almost every time we see him he’s being fed or have just been fed.

I think Sutton's size is perfectly fine. He looks healthy and so cute and mushy. But I think they are shoving a bottle in his mouth too often. They said he would cry, they'd feed him an ounce and then he'd pass out again. They need to be keeping him up longer between feedings and giving him 3-6 ounces at a time so he knows what it's like to feel full and will sleep better. They're overhwlemed and always trying to get their kids to sleep instead of stimulating them so they WILL sleep.

Other moms will probably argue with me about this but my little brother was a bad sleeper and always hungry at Sutton's age and my mom gave him baby cereal and it saved our lives. He quit screaming all day and actually slept. He needed something heavier than formula to satiate him. Sutton could be the same way but it really looks like they just don't want to deal with him so the bottle has become his babysitter.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

blahblahblahhh wrote:

Could be, or could be that he’s just a big baby. My oldest and youngest were very slim and tall babies, even though they were breastfed on demand and ate constantly for the first 6 months. My middle son was breastfed on demand the exact same way, and was HUGE. Rolls on rolls on rolls. I thought it was adorable, and around 18 months he started to slim down. Now he’s a tall skinny 6 year old.

I have no experience whatsoever with formula, so I don’t know how easy it could be to overfeed them to the point that it would drastically change their natural chubbiness (or lack thereof), but I wouldn’t put it passed K and K to shove a bottle in his mouth every time he makes a peep.

But I don’t understand at all why Keren is constantly making comments about chubby babies (Scar and now Suh-in) in a negative tone. In my opinion there is nothing cuter than a big chubby baby. All my babies were adorable but I’ve told my husband that if we ever have 1 more I really hope he/she is chubby like our middle was as a baby. God forbid any of their children be husky as children. I have a niece who is overweight and her parents are constantly shaming her for it, while keeping the house stocked with junk food. I could totally see Keren doing the same.

my cousins were the same way. The oldest was tiny and ate al other time. The second was a huge baby. I think he weighed 25 pounds at 5 months. The third was super tiny. They all are tall and lanky now.

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Omg she complained about her hair looking a mess because she can’t lift her arms but did she take a look at her lipstick and brows? They were a REAL mess! She’s seriously aging so bad..

gossipholic2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipholic2 »

Why is Keren lifting Jackson so soon?! I thought she wasn't suppose to!?
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Omg she complained about her hair looking a mess because she can’t lift her arms but did she take a look at her lipstick and brows? They were a REAL mess! She’s seriously aging so bad..

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

pastel wrote:

I think Sutton's size is perfectly fine. He looks healthy and so cute and mushy. But I think they are shoving a bottle in his mouth too often. They said he would cry, they'd feed him an ounce and then he'd pass out again. They need to be keeping him up longer between feedings and giving him 3-6 ounces at a time so he knows what it's like to feel full and will sleep better. They're overhwlemed and always trying to get their kids to sleep instead of stimulating them so they WILL sleep.

Other moms will probably argue with me about this but my little brother was a bad sleeper and always hungry at Sutton's age and my mom gave him baby cereal and it saved our lives. He quit screaming all day and actually slept. He needed something heavier than formula to satiate him. Sutton could be the same way but it really looks like they just don't want to deal with him so the bottle has become his babysitter.
My middle sister got cereal in her bottle even a little before Sutton’s age. Formula was just not satisfying her. She was a big baby too.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

I do think part of it is they dont want him to make a peep and disturb their instaperfect look with fussiness. But I also think part of it is that, even with this being their third kid, no one has explained to them a better way of managing food for infants - at least not in a way they can understand. Like someone else has said, if they went longer between feedings and gave larger bottles, he'd be content for a longer time. I think he's probably genuinely hungry more than normal babies because thet only freaking feed him an ounce or so at a time.

My babies were over 20 years ago and I breastfed, but back then I was told to feed on demand and feed until they dont want to eat anymore. My infants would go a long time in between feedings nbecause their hunger was satisfied.

My sister-in-law had a new baby just a few days after Suh-in and the hospital told her to never give less than 3-4 ounces at a time at the beginning and to feed when he gets hungry. Now he's up to between 6 & 8 ounces per feeding, every few hours. And like I said, he's only 5 days younger than Suh-in and a skinny little thing. If they gave him more, he might be less fussy AND his metabolism may balance out. Right now I personally think he's chubbier because his body needs to store all the nutrients it can since he's not really feeding enough. In my opinion anyhow.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
kellyeffinclarkson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kellyeffinclarkson »

you ever heard the expression: "putting lipstick on a pig" lolllllll
that's all i thought of when i saw her on the vlog today.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

That color lipstick looked awful on her!
Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

anr92 wrote:Omg she complained about her hair looking a mess because she can’t lift her arms but did she take a look at her lipstick and brows? They were a REAL mess! She’s seriously aging so bad..

Right!!!! Her hair looked okay. Lips and brows were wack though....also those lashes are pathetic lol

Unread post by Guest »

Does anyone know what car they were driving to the Ritz event? Didn’t look like either of their cars, definitely not the Tahoe and Khoa’s car has different colored leather. This cars leather was red

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dixoncaroline wrote:Does anyone know what car they were driving to the Ritz event? Didn’t look like either of their cars, definitely not the Tahoe and Khoa’s car has different colored leather. This cars leather was red

Could it have been Andy’s lambo?

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dixoncaroline wrote:Does anyone know what car they were driving to the Ritz event? Didn’t look like either of their cars, definitely not the Tahoe and Khoa’s car has different colored leather. This cars leather was red

Unread post by Guest »

chloe6124 wrote:

He doesn’t live in Florida anymore and I think they mentioned he got it shipped to him. He brought it to their house so it could be picked up to ship like a long time ago.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b68f55.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 720a0c.png[/img]

They don’t look giant but they do sit very low still. They really aren’t gonna do much but hang and be heavier. She loves being tiny idk why she got hanging boobs. She loves not wearing bras she should have done under the muscle and higher up
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b68f55.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 720a0c.png[/img]

They don’t look giant but they do sit very low still. They really aren’t gonna do much but hang and be heavier. She loves being tiny idk why she got hanging boobs. She loves not wearing bras she should have done under the muscle and higher up
kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

She keeps complaining about not being able to hold Sutton but the idiot sure felt fine enough to carry Jackson! I know he couldn’t weigh much but I’m sure she’s not supposed to be lifting the kids at all 2 days after surgery. Those boobs are going to look awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

She keeps complaining about not being able to hold Sutton but the idiot sure felt fine enough to carry Jackson! I know he couldn’t weigh much but I’m sure she’s not supposed to be lifting the kids at all 2 days after surgery. Those boobs are going to look awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “KKandBabyJ”