KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

I KNOW I WILL GET HATE FOR THE COMMENT BUT THIS IS MY OPINION!!

And no I’m not saying my opinion is 100% correct but it’s how I feel.

Honestly I think they need a new pediatrician all of the things the doctor should tell them like Landon and Jackson being underweight for so long. And like when Landon was a baby he had a flat head now Sutton has a flat head is like all of the things the pediatrician should be aware of. And trying to make the parents make changes. AND yes of course this is Keren and Khoa fault but I do think the doctor should bring more attention/stress the importance of weight and nutrition for the children. And it seems like the doctor is the one telling keren to give the kids Tylenol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

I KNOW I WILL GET HATE FOR THE COMMENT BUT THIS IS MY OPINION!!

And no I’m not saying my opinion is 100% correct but it’s how I feel.

Honestly I think they need a new pediatrician all of the things the doctor should tell them like Landon and Jackson being underweight for so long. And like when Landon was a baby he had a flat head now Sutton has a flat head is like all of the things the pediatrician should be aware of. And trying to make the parents make changes. AND yes of course this is Keren and Khoa fault but I do think the doctor should bring more attention/stress the importance of weight and nutrition for the children. And it seems like the doctor is the one telling keren to give the kids Tylenol.

jasminelock_89
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jasminelock_89 »

aaalex1234567 wrote:Oh my. Yes he is definitely going to need a helmet. I wonder if they’ll refuse to get it because they want to be perceived as “perfect.” Just another example of them putting their social image over their children’s health/well being.

They’ll probably just get him a helmet and hide him away all day like Landon

Ambarenya
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ambarenya »

Has anyone talked about how you’re not supposed to fall asleep with a baby on a couch? like Khoa does every day?

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Basicb wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:Sorry if anyone said it already, there’s a lot I need to catch up on lol. But HOW is she putting that poor baby in size 4 diapers?! They’re for 22-37lbs. He should definitely be in size 2 which is for 12-18lbs. My son is about a month and a half away from 2 years old and in size 4!

Actually it really depends on the baby. My son is 10 months and about to move to size 5. I think he was already in size 3 by 4-5 months. Sutton is a big boy, I’m sure the 4s are probably fine

Well, my 2 month old is in size 3. It's totally possible. My elder son is 2 and in size 4. Just depends on the child and their body type. However, I don't think Sutton is that big. I suspect they are putting him in bigger diapers because they are lazy and don't want to change his diaper as often.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Ambarenya wrote:Has anyone talked about how you’re not supposed to fall asleep with a baby on a couch? Image like Khoa does every day?

That worries me too, it's every day he's falling asleep on the couch, on a chair, with Sutton on him. It just takes Sutton wriggling down then he suffocates between the sofa and Khoa, especially with how not vigilant Keren is in keeping an eye on things. Khoas no perfect parent but he's landed the short straw with her for sure, she needs to take over night shift for a bit, the guys clearly exhausted.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vidiack12 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Lol wtf. Asian genes dont make flat heads. It’s deff from always being layed down

Yes they do. Most asians (eastern and southeastern) have flatter heads and foreheads. Do your research before you say that.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a4be94.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 6874c2.jpg[/img]

Considering sutton is ALWAYS on his back his plagiocephaly is hardly genetic. Khoa’s head isnt flat and the kids are only half asian so deff not enough for it to be genetic bc of race lmfao. The article talks about how it runs in families as the basis for genetic transmission not race

Did you not read the first article and only read the second one that I underlined? Khoa's head is flat in the back too. Plus them being only half Asian doesn't really excuse anything and shouldn't make them not susceptible to their genetics especially since Khoa is 100% East/Southeat Asian. I'm not excusing the fact that Sutton's head is most likely like that because of him staying on his back all of the time. I'm just saying that it would be incredibly ignorant to say that them being half Asian couldn't be a possibility for why their heads are like that. Asians have some of the most dominant genes and more often than not when they mix with white people the children are often be mistaken as fully Asian while it's much easier to tell when someone is half black and half white and they can even be mistaken as fully white in some cases. That's much more rare for half asian/half white people.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 00c32a.jpg[/img]

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

vidiack12 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:Yes they do. Most asians (eastern and southeastern) have flatter heads and foreheads. Do your research before you say that.ImageImage

Considering sutton is ALWAYS on his back his plagiocephaly is hardly genetic. Khoa’s head isnt flat and the kids are only half asian so deff not enough for it to be genetic bc of race lmfao. The article talks about how it runs in families as the basis for genetic transmission not race

Did you not read the first article and only read the second one that I underlined? Khoa's head is flat in the back too. Plus them being only half Asian doesn't really excuse anything and shouldn't make them not susceptible to their genetics especially since Khoa is 100% East/Southeat Asian. I'm not excusing the fact that Sutton's head is most likely like that because of him staying on his back all of the time. I'm just saying that it would be incredibly ignorant to say that them being half Asian couldn't be a possibility for why their heads are like that. Asians have some of the most dominant genes and more often than not when they mix with white people the children are often be mistaken as fully Asian while it's much easier to tell when someone is half black and half white and they can even be mistaken as fully white in some cases. That's much more rare for half asian/half white people.Image

Hey! I actually have a lot of experience with plagiocephaly and brachiocephaly. I can tell you with complete confidence, Sutton needs a helmet. You can tell by the way the back of his head is completely flat, and the shape of the top of his head is not a straight-ish line. Instead it goes up in the back. The flatter head may have definitely been caused by genetics, however they have exaggerated the flat head and caused it to push it more flat causing a “peak” at the top. Here are some photos. :) My daughter was also in the NICU and had torticollis (head completely stuck facing left side, couldn’t even move it to the middle!) that needed 7 months of PT to fix, and because of this had plagiocephaly. Here’s some photos. Image Image
aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... ba73a0.jpg[/img]

I would consider this SEVERE brachiocephaly that needs to be evaluated ASAP.

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 6ff30a.jpg[/img]

This is about what a “normal” babies head should look like.

lilspooky
Talker
Talker

KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by lilspooky »

Classie wrote:I felt like Keren was really enjoying showing her side boob in the tattoo parlor when she really did not need to show that much skin. She knows what she was doing.

Plus the real star of the show was her greasy hair. It looked like one of those slick back styles that celebrities do. Except hers was slicked back with her own grease.
I have a tattoo in the same spot and the artist (who was a little bit newer) had to actually have my whole breast out and kind of taped up out of the way. Wouldn’t surprise me if they needed her to move it but also wouldn’t surprise me if she WAS just being self absorbed

EDIT: Omg I didn’t realize how far back I was reading lol. Sorry!!
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Khoa posted nothing that showed where they could be yesterday.. Keren said he wanted to keep it private. Not name names. Then she goes and literally says North Carolina, and has to take a picture with Wyatts dog.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

landon is looking rough on kerens insta story she says he’s still feeling sick let’s see if she takes him to the doctor like she said she would if she got back and they were still sick
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Coco_ wrote:landon is looking rough on kerens insta story she says he’s still feeling sick let’s see if she takes him to the doctor like she said she would if she got back and they were still sick
Doctor? Pfffsht keren got tylenolImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

She’s laughing when he bit into that banana and it stuck to the roof of his mouth. A banana is the last thing I’d eat if I was sick. When you can’t breath through your nose and your mouth feels all gross already. Poor kid can’t breath.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I just want to add that I’ve been watching them since it was just Jackson and Jackson also had a flat head, but I think out of all three boys Sutton’s is by far the worst.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Landon’s head is still horrible. His hair covers most of it but he still has major flathead.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

She’s probably doing nothing to help his head either. Tummy time, switching sides to hold to feed, switching sides when you lay him down, etc. She’s uneducated, and if Khoa isn’t holding that baby he’s in a swing. She’s going to blame him not rolling over as soon as the other boys on him being chunky.. I can see it now. But really, she doesn’t spend the time with him on the floor.

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Of course Karen had to copy Taylor's tattoo lmao[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 9b0e40.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Lagorda_12 wrote:Of course Karen had to copy Taylor's tattoo lmao[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 9b0e40.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
Hahaha I was thinking this exactly. Taylor got that a long time ago when her nana passed away

Return to “KKandBabyJ”