ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheContainerBabies | Part 44

Unread post by ALeto90 »

lestalk215 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:KK’s doctor should report them to CPS. Not to have their children removed but to have KK forced to take parenting classes. Those kids are neglected because of Keren’s selfishness and laziness and Khoa’s inability to stand up to her royal highness. Jackson and Landon are underweight and malnourished, Jackson’s paci mouth and now there doing the same to Landon, Jackson’s very obvious speech delay and Landon
Is heading the same way and Sutton’s indented flat head is the icing on the cake. It won’t be long until he is underweight and malnourished too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I was a pediatrician I would report them no doubt. I am not one because I'm not smart enough or whatever but I see the signs of neglect on camera... imagine what a doc can see in person. Sorry if that makes no sense

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I bet she goes to a big practice where she sees a different doctor every time that way it’s less personal and she can get away with all her bs.
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

MiloandMax wrote:How old is Sutton? If they don't get a helmet between 4 and 6 months it won't even work later on. She really should just ask a doctor. We know she reads here.

They need to do more tummy time and could also turn his head while he's sleeping to opposite sides but leave him on his back.
About 3.5 months he was born around the 15th or 16th of August - not sure of the exact date as I was just out of hospital myself

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

larissaledingham wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:How old is Sutton? If they don't get a helmet between 4 and 6 months it won't even work later on. She really should just ask a doctor. We know she reads here.

They need to do more tummy time and could also turn his head while he's sleeping to opposite sides but leave him on his back.
About 3.5 months he was born around the 15th or 16th of August - not sure of the exact date as I was just out of hospital myself

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
It was 16th I think. I just couldn't do math I guess. So he will be 4 months this month. She needs to give him more tummy time for sure.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

(from right to left) when you order online Vs when it arrives. It looks awful on fat ass's saggy tits. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d568a5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

angel15158 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
zelda2011 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 0fbb57.jpg[/img]
Hey guys I’m a long time lurker, just noticed that Khoa actually liked Chrissy Teigen’s Instagram post. Do you think this will encourage them to get Sutton fitted for a helmet?
That is funny. Makes you wonder if Sutton might be wearing one when their not recording. Do they have to wear them all day or just for a certain many hours?

I believe they wear it most of the time since That's what domo said from what I can remember but maybe it depends. I remember her son having it on all the time except bath time and sleepy time.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
you are right. He had it on all the time except when sleeping and bathing. He had it for few months

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

roxyroller wrote:hi.. i see some talk about cps and just thought I’d leave this here...
New Rule/Contacting CPS: MUST READ!
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

no one is talking about contacting them. But people are more wondering if it is in that childs doctors duty to report them.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

nineteenninety3 wrote:(from right to left) when you order online Vs when it arrives. It looks awful on fat ass's saggy tits. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d568a5.jpg

I’ve said this before but she pays a lot of money for her pjs/sweats/shorts but they look soooo bad on her. Whether its her hunchback of Orlando or her fat ass or fake tits its just not flattering.
missmsg
Informer
Informer

KKandTheContainerBabies | Part 44

Unread post by missmsg »

Keren needs to know that she’s FUGLY with overpriced SAGGY fake tits. There isn’t one nice thing about her physically, not one. Her skin is terrible, her eyes are ugly, her smile is atrocious, her teeth are ugly and yellow, her body looks like a grandma’s body, her hair is probably fuglier than her entire persona, the cut, the color, just all of it is bad. Before calling her kids names, bitch needs to look hotter than a VS Angel. Even then it’s not acceptable, but at least I would see why she feels so entitled and like hot shit.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Whateverumean wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:(from right to left) when you order online Vs when it arrives. It looks awful on fat ass's saggy tits. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d568a5.jpg

I’ve said this before but she pays a lot of money for her pjs/sweats/shorts but they look soooo bad on her. Whether its her hunchback of Orlando or her fat ass or fake tits its just not flattering.
She also pulls her pants up unusually too high to try to hide that belly, which makes them look stupid.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:

She also pulls her pants up unusually too high to try to hide that belly, which makes them look stupid.

Lmao yes!! Like how grandpas wear. But she thinks she’s hot shit :D
nineteenninety3

missmsg wrote:Keren needs to know that she’s FUGLY with overpriced SAGGY fake tits. There isn’t one nice thing about her physically, not one. Her skin is terrible, her eyes are ugly, her smile is atrocious, her teeth are ugly and yellow, her body looks like a grandma’s body, her hair is probably fuglier than her entire persona, the cut, the color, just all of it is bad. Before calling her kids names, bitch needs to look hotter than a VS Angel. Even then it’s not acceptable, but at least I would see why she feels so entitled and like hot shit.

Not to mention she's a total fatass.

sbmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sbmomma »

Whoa whoa whoa. I’ve not watched in around 2/3 weeks because I literally just couldn’t watch them sit at home anymore. She called Sutton a fatass?! Which vlog?
teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

sbmomma wrote:Whoa whoa whoa. I’ve not watched in around 2/3 weeks because I literally just couldn’t watch them sit at home anymore. She called Sutton a fatass?! Which vlog?
It's in "the most pain she's ever felt" vlog around the 5 minute mark

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

They need to take him out of the damn rock n play! His crib is literally right there. I don't understand why they aren't transitioning him. The RnP will continue to flatten his head like crazy.

Too bad fatass has all this money and time but invests absolutely none of it in bettering her kids lives.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

Sorn wrote:The really crazy thing is ...at least ive heard... that helmets are considered cosmetic by insurance companies and that families usually have to pay out of pocket for them! Does anyone have a different experience? It seems like surely cases as severe as Suttons, where the skull is basically indented inward, would be able to be covered. Not that they can't afford it, but it could be their excuse about why they don't want to get it. He's one of the worst cases and is in dire need of it. He also probably would benefit from physical therapy as a way to strengthen his muscles and be able to start to move himself off the back of his head. My son had a very slight flat spot from sleeping on his back that went away very quickly after he was able to roll onto his stomach at 3 months old.

Speaking of rolling, we haven't heard anything about Sutton rolling over in a while. Supposedly he was about to be able to when he was 2 months old. He's almost 4 months old :/

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

They are no longer considered cosmetic due to problems later in life, such as jaw problems, Vision problems (his eyes will be “bug eyed” since his head is so flat), ears that don’t line up so glasses won’t fit, and helmets won’t fit (baseball, bike, etc). Mine was 100% covered my insurance as was the Physical therapy we were in for 6 months for torticollis.

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

Sorn wrote:The really crazy thing is ...at least ive heard... that helmets are considered cosmetic by insurance companies and that families usually have to pay out of pocket for them! Does anyone have a different experience? It seems like surely cases as severe as Suttons, where the skull is basically indented inward, would be able to be covered. Not that they can't afford it, but it could be their excuse about why they don't want to get it. He's one of the worst cases and is in dire need of it. He also probably would benefit from physical therapy as a way to strengthen his muscles and be able to start to move himself off the back of his head. My son had a very slight flat spot from sleeping on his back that went away very quickly after he was able to roll onto his stomach at 3 months old.

Speaking of rolling, we haven't heard anything about Sutton rolling over in a while. Supposedly he was about to be able to when he was 2 months old. He's almost 4 months old :/

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

They are no longer considered cosmetic due to problems later in life, such as jaw problems, Vision problems (his eyes will be “bug eyed” since his head is so flat), ears that don’t line up so glasses won’t fit, and helmets won’t fit (baseball, bike, etc). Mine was 100% covered my insurance as was the Physical therapy we were in for 6 months for torticollis.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Her boobs look so bad.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Her boobs look so bad.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Well, it's that time again... Only 50 or so posts before a new thread! I can't imagine that will happen any later than tomorrow, so for that reason, the new thread will be started around 12:00 noon tomorrow (just 11 hours from now)!

Head over to the title suggestion page to share your suggestions or to vote for your favorite. Image Thanks!

Title suggestion thread - viewtopic.php?f=247&t=13022&start=100

I'm going to let this go a few hours longer since wits much quieter in here today than usual. I expected we'd be over 1,000 posts by now but weve still got a little ways to go. But is the title suggestion page to vote fpr your favorite now - there has been a huge response this time! I'll be sure to let you know when I start the new thread, but it will probably be in a couple pf hours. :)

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
nineteenninety3

teaspiller111 wrote:
sbmomma wrote:Whoa whoa whoa. I’ve not watched in around 2/3 weeks because I literally just couldn’t watch them sit at home anymore. She called Sutton a fatass?! Which vlog?
It's in "the most pain she's ever felt" vlog around the 5 minute mark

She says to Khoa "can you handle Sutton... I just can't handle his fat ass right now." Honestly I thought Britney was the worst YouTube mom but then in comes this fat ass bitch.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”