KkSameVlogDifferentDay | KKandBabyJ | Part 46

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkSameVlogDifferentDay | Part 46 | KKandBabyJ

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Whatever happened to we can’t wait to travel the world with all the kids that’s why we had them back to back to back....????
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KkSameVlogDifferentDay | Part 46 | KKandBabyJ

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I love how Kerman (autocorrect and I’m leaving it) tries to shame all the “haters” by saying how embarrassing it would be for their families to find out that they care so much about some random person online.... but like, isn’t that how you make all your fucking money, Keren? If it weren’t for random online strangers caring about your life you’d still be in the days of “$13.00 in my bank account”. Never in my life have I wanted to slap the shit out of someone more than her. She astounds me more and more everyday with her stupidity and lack of self awareness. If it weren’t for random strangers you’d be stuck home alone with your 3 children everyday like millions upon millions of normal stay at home moms are. And we all know you can’t handle your kids on your own for even a few days, so what would happen then? Does she even think about the things that come out of her mouth? She’s the human equivalent of a first world problem. Whiney, spoiled, entitled, lazy, useless bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Keren's a narcissistic piece of shit human being. She has no right to have those children, she does not appreciate what she has, only what they gain her. I feel so sad for Sutton and Landon, I hope they grow up and cut their piece of shit parents out of their lives.

Also Keren looks like a fucking psycho posting all those photos of her loving on Sutton for the first time in his short life, we see right through you bitch. Fatass piece of shit.

Also, fuck you to Khoa for letting Keren treat 2 out of 3 of your kids like they don't matter. I can't even hate watch these people anymore, they are human garbage.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Jazcatt1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jazcatt1 »

Look at these pictures I just found on Instagram ImageImageImage Karen must be fuming
Beautiful back drop for kyra and fat ass gets a broken down slide and patchy grass Image I can’t handle it...she deserves everything that’s coming to her

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 28090d.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... e0961b.jpg[/img]

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

teaspiller111 wrote:Who wants to bet keren will start "wedding planning" now that okbaby are engaged? I'm going to guess the wedding will be discussed in one of the next few vlogs

I’m thinking Kern will wait until she’s in Utah to start planning her wedding. She’ll get Kyra to help, anything to be in the spotlight!!

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

295 new posts in 12 hours! Is keren fucking dead or summm??? Omg so excited to read all this

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Foodoholik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Foodoholik »

So in preparation for Utah, king Jackson has already started parroting nursery rhymes?
Maybe he'll learn how to act like a 3 yr old when in Utah!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Keren I know you read here so: can I adopt Landon and Sutton? You don't care about them anyways

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Continued in Part 47 here....

viewtopic.php?f=247&t=13927
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”