KkSameVlogDifferentDay | KKandBabyJ | Part 46

Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: KkSameVlogDifferentDay | Part 46 | KKandBabyJ

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

Coco_ wrote:It sucks because I only watch for Landon and Sutton so these Utah vlogs are not even going to be worth watching :/
I’ll just watch Okbabys vlogs of it instead, that way I won’t be giving kk views but will still be able to see the train wreck.

The way she says she can’t handle them alone yet she leaves Khoa with all three. Why don’t they take help with them like the usually do.. She’s deleted her tweets now too
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Ckc717 wrote:I don’t feel bad about all the hate she is getting right now. The world’s a tough place, right FATASS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
THIS Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Jessie212 wrote:
mb123123 wrote:...
This says EVERYTHING ABOUT HER.
She has NEVER said “I’m so lucky to have Sutton as my baby.”
ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY GOES TO HER.
Bitch.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... b1814d.jpg[/img]

Like what the actual fuck? Is she drunk or something? Who the fuck says that? Narcissistic bitch! Hope she cries herself to sleep tonight "not caring" what anyone says about what she does. I can't stand her. And she was literally ignoring khoa at the end of the vlog today him asking her to help Landon. She didn't even respond. Um hello? Earth to mother of the year! Oh wait, your barely a mother keren. I hope Jackson is horrible on the trip and Kyras kids outshine him.
It would be funny if he has meltdowns. But of course we will never know the truth. She will just talk about how good he was.

She makes everything about her. Being her friend must be exhausting and energy draining. Being her must be so sad, she must be hurting deep down inside to be this way.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

It’s funny that book I am a badass is suppose to teach you how great you are.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

teahathspilleth wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Jessie212 wrote:

Like what the actual fuck? Is she drunk or something? Who the fuck says that? Narcissistic bitch! Hope she cries herself to sleep tonight "not caring" what anyone says about what she does. I can't stand her. And she was literally ignoring khoa at the end of the vlog today him asking her to help Landon. She didn't even respond. Um hello? Earth to mother of the year! Oh wait, your barely a mother keren. I hope Jackson is horrible on the trip and Kyras kids outshine him.
It would be funny if he has meltdowns. But of course we will never know the truth. She will just talk about how good he was.

She makes everything about her. Being her friend must be exhausting and energy draining. Being her must be so sad, she must be hurting deep down inside to be this way.
It’s weird. She seems to have had a wonderful childhood. Surely her dad abandoning her hasn’t had this much of a effect on her. Did Nonnie spoil her and give her everything she wanted?

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

chloe6124 wrote:ImageImage

She wants to sell a workout plan.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 02e2f1.jpg[/img]

She is an idiot!
Keren a few things

1- you are not an interior design professional, or even an amature. Your a pintrest copy cat

2 - you CANNOT sell a workput plan for a few reasons, the main being you sre not qualified, and giving out bad advice can seriousy harm someone.

3 - you spend 1 on 1 time with Khoa everyday, the kids are always dumped at home and you go out.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Canthelpmyself
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Canthelpmyself »

dang y’all are popping tonight.
i watched the vlog and then had to parent for a bit so i just finally came to read and give my thoughts and i’m hella behind and i literally just read and caught up a few hours ago.
so while i’m catching up... i thought i’d share this since i mentioned it yesterday. if it’s already been said, sorry.

but....
guess where that kitchen ended up?
like we didn’t see THAT one coming.
(ss taken from when she was inside jackson’s closet)

(they are always so predictable Image)

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 94b234.jpg[/img]

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I hope Kyra gets the basement/guest area decorated before keren gets her hands on it. She isn't an interior decorator. I could decorate with garage sales better than whatever vomit she comes up with.
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Canthelpmyself wrote:dang y’all are popping tonight.
i watched the vlog and then had to parent for a bit so i just finally came to read and give my thoughts and i’m hella behind and i literally just read and caught up a few hours ago.
so while i’m catching up... i thought i’d share this since i mentioned it yesterday. if it’s already been said, sorry.

but....

HAHAHA WOWWWWW! Worst parents alive. They exploit their kids AND treat Landon like a second class citizen.
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

Jesus Christ she never fails to reach a new low. If anything my baby would be coming with ME and both of my older potty-trained children would be left with a babysitter. That would be easiest for the sitter and easiest on my mommy heart. As a mother I can't imagine my infant not being with me wherever I am. Absolutely the fuck not.

I can't wait for Landon and Sutton to be loved and treated like they're supposed to while NoBrainKerenium and MamaKhoaNoBalls are spoiling their favorite child. I guess there's a silver lining.

I love how many new people I'm seeing around here, or people who usually lurk and don't comment. If it were only a few of us feeling this way it'd be one thing, but to have so many people willing to speak up and say something is wrong, clearly something is wrong.
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lilbambi wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:ImageImage

She wants to sell a workout plan.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 02e2f1.jpg[/img]

She is an idiot!
Keren a few things

1- you are not an interior design professional, or even an amature. Your a pintrest copy cat

2 - you CANNOT sell a workput plan for a few reasons, the main being you sre not qualified, and giving out bad advice can seriousy harm someone.

3 - you spend 1 on 1 time with Khoa everyday, the kids are always dumped at home and you go out.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thank you next, bitchasskeren
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

Imagine your own mother only giving you attention because people online called her out on it poor Landon and Sutton

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

teahathspilleth wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Jessie212 wrote:

I really feel like this trip will be the end of her and kyras friendship like seems like kyra has grown Up a lot and she’s way younger then kernhead I feel like she’s going to realise how ducked she is as parent
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

teahathspilleth wrote:
Canthelpmyself wrote:dang y’all are popping tonight.

but....

HAHAHA WOWWWWW! Worst parents alive. They exploit their kids AND treat Landon like a second class citizen.
Was that Landon’s present?

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

MiloandMax wrote:I hope Kyra gets the basement/guest area decorated before keren gets her hands on it. She isn't an interior decorator. I could decorate with garage sales better than whatever vomit she comes up with.
Fuck I agree. I think Oscar hates Keren's decorating though. Who remembers the vlog when Keren took Kyra shopping to "decorate" their livingroom and she bought the white couches and blue chairs. Oscar wasn't thrilled. Then Kyra got blue ornaments for their xmas tree to match the blue in the room and Oscar removed them and hung up red instead LOL. Oscar also makes a lot of comments about buying cluttery seasonal decor and how much of a waste of money it is, which is basically kern's favorite thing to buy. Kern is also obsessed with Target and Kyra has mentioned several times recently that she would rather have unique pieces in her home and not Target junk that everyone else has. Fingers crossed Kern isn't allowed to touch the nursery either.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

teahathspilleth wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 22b01e.png[/img]

Mehhhh love me love me Sutton I’m the best mother ever SEE INSTAGRAM IM A GOOD MOM
right let your innocent baby lick you filthy germy face you never clean.
Now we can expect him to become sick

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

ALeto90 wrote:At one time in life, keren must’ve thought she was hot, maybe between her sister she was, or maybe to Khoa, at once, she was bc he always used to say it. So she walks around with that big head attitude, even though it’s very far fetched. She really needs a reality check. I mean she blatantly chose to get pregnant all 3 times her and Khoa have had their yearly fire sex. She really should come to terms with the fact that she’s just not who she used to be. She’s a mom of THREE. Not a 20 something year old going to get fake baked for no damn reason AT ALL! This chick wears greasy hair all day long with pjs in public. Why care if you’re tan or not!? I just don’t get her mentality. Unfortunately honey no tan will make you pretty. Just like the boob job, the diet, the working out that doesn’t seem to change your stocky body, just like the teeth whitening that didn’t work, or the microblading that left your eyebrows patchy, or the eyelashes... all these things just never seem to work...
beauty comes from inside so I guess no matter how hard she tries she will never be beautiful.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

When all this is over she’s gonna regret so much (unless she’s a narc) and her kids are gonna hate her. She might shut us down or block but her boys will leave her saggy ass ASAP and would hate her for life if she continued with the same attitude. She’ll have a lonely life.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Littlechatter11 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:It sucks because I only watch for Landon and Sutton so these Utah vlogs are not even going to be worth watching :/
I’ll just watch Okbabys vlogs of it instead, that way I won’t be giving kk views but will still be able to see the train wreck.

The way she says she can’t handle them alone yet she leaves Khoa with all three. Why don’t they take help with them like the usually do.. She’s deleted her tweets now too
You’ll have to wait a week or two because they never post on time lol

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

KkSameVlogDifferentDay | Part 46 | KKandBabyJ

Unread post by blehhh »

I feel sorry for OK for having them over.

I´m willing to bet Jackson will be afraid of Levi and they won´t connect and will be playing seperately.

I remember the times they have gotten together they wouldn´t play together or interact. Levi followed Jackson but he J always walked away.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”