KkLetKyraHaveHerDay | KKandBabyJ | Part 48

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KkLetKyraHaveHerDay | Part 48 | KKandBabyJ

Unread post by Terelynne »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:
Mylifenolimits wrote:She doesn’t realize all that goes into planning a wedding. It’s a lot of work, lazy ass keren isn’t going to want to think about all of that.

She should’ve just put up a couple of chairs in the backyard and had chic fil a cater. They could’ve all went swimming after.
ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could you imagine how hilarious that would look. Spends $13000 on dresses and is lounging in the backyard eating Chic Fil A talking about how green the grass is with the other guests.

ImageImageImageImage And Starbucks coffee to toast to the new couple ImageImageImageImage

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Yeah, I agree I can almost bet nonnie is doing most of it and if that’s the case then it will end up a lot better than most expect. I hate Karen, but nonnie sure knows how to plan a good party. Still don’t get why all of a sudden she needs a wedding though. Even if she said it was on the date they met or whatever it could have been any June 16th (2020, 2021, etc) but since she heard Kyra was getting married soon she rushed it to be 2019.

*hope that made sense.

Exactly, and her excuse for it didn’t even make sense. Did khoa actually say he’s been tied down for 18 years though!?!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

UsedToCould wrote:Gotta love a cheat meal that’s all carbs and I bet she didn’t even track the calories. Image I’m calling it now. She’s going to start having “cheat meals” like this and slip up and gain weight back quickly.

Her ignorance of nutrition is just fascinating and sad.

She has such a horrible relationship with food. It wouldn’t surprise me if a a eating disorder pops up in the future. She has even passed it down to her kids. Look how well Kyra eats and her kids love food and will eat almost anything.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

UsedToCould wrote:Gotta love a cheat meal that’s all carbs and I bet she didn’t even track the calories. Image I’m calling it now. She’s going to start having “cheat meals” like this and slip up and gain weight back quickly.

she reminds me of those people who think eating one salad will make you lose 15 pounds.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

So this is old news, I know, but I've been having a lot of trouble getting on the site the last few days. Anyhow, just want to address something quickly. I've not been able to find any proof that Chloe has more than 1 account. Not sure where that info came from, but from what I can find, it is not accurate. If you think you know something I don't, please feel free to message me.

Otherwise, please can we just refrain from the discussion over who posts what? I absolutely understand that it can be annoying sometimes when people don't only post annoyance and frustration here. I get it. It's a snark board. And when a "super fan" comes here to try and "teach people lessons" it can get annoying for everyone. But sometimes, that isn't actually what's happening. Sometimes people are just asking questions because they thought they missed something.

Thanks
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lavenderlillacs25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lavenderlillacs25 »

ALeto90 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Yeah, I agree I can almost bet nonnie is doing most of it and if that’s the case then it will end up a lot better than most expect. I hate Karen, but nonnie sure knows how to plan a good party. Still don’t get why all of a sudden she needs a wedding though. Even if she said it was on the date they met or whatever it could have been any June 16th (2020, 2021, etc) but since she heard Kyra was getting married soon she rushed it to be 2019.

*hope that made sense.

Exactly, and her excuse for it didn’t even make sense. Did khoa actually say he’s been tied down for 18 years though!?!
I think he meant that they were together since he was 18

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I thought he said 18 then thought he said 8 or meant 8. Didn't they make it official at 16?
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

lavenderlillacs25 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:

*hope that made sense.

And I thought he was saying he was stuck with her for another 18 years because of the kids. ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

lavenderlillacs25 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:

*hope that made sense.
I think it's in reference to Kanye's Gold Digger song and them having kids together.
"18 years, 18 years
She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years"
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
lavenderlillacs25 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:Yeah, I agree I can almost bet nonnie is doing most of it and if that’s the case then it will end up a lot better than most expect. I hate Karen, but nonnie sure knows how to plan a good party. Still don’t get why all of a sudden she needs a wedding though. Even if she said it was on the date they met or whatever it could have been any June 16th (2020, 2021, etc) but since she heard Kyra was getting married soon she rushed it to be 2019.

*hope that made sense.

And I thought he was saying he was stuck with her for another 18 years because of the kids. ImageImage

Yes he was saying he’s tied down for 18 years bc of the kids. Coincidentally enough he was quoting Kayne West’s “Gold Digger” song. Which is hilarious to me considering how little work keren does and how much she spends.
homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

I tried to watch today's vlog but had to stop not even five minutes in when they were outside and she asked Landon if he had to pee anr just started to pull down his pants in the front yard and then showed Jackson pretty much pulling his pants up because he just peed on the lawn too. Definitely something I'd wanted to see when walking out to my car or something as a neighbor. Just pure trash. I had to exit out fast from that one.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
lavenderlillacs25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lavenderlillacs25 »

Rottiemom wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
lavenderlillacs25 wrote:I think he meant that they were together since he was 18

Yes he was saying he’s tied down for 18 years bc of the kids. Coincidentally enough he was quoting Kayne West’s “Gold Digger” song. Which is hilarious to me considering how little work keren does and how much she spends.
That's very telling. Lol my bad. But she honestly doesn't do much for the vlogs. Everyone watches them for the kids and Khoa edits them.

lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovelysmiles100 »

Mylifenolimits wrote:Look at this cool one I found on google

since Khoa buys those records from urban. (And they love to play Johnny cash and Elvis Image) They could’ve done something like this!
IMG_5858.jpg
The record could play their favorite love song.
But little miss rush everything goes for unoriginal magnets

Keen only likes basic things posted everywhere on Pinterest

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

I had my dress fittings 2 months before my wedding. I don’t think her dresses will even be in in time. Genuinely curious how she plans on pulling this off.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Sorry for double post, but I’m assuming kyra isn’t a bridesmaid because she didn’t get her box in Utah. Awkward
arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

Omg Keren blaming Jackson for taking up all her time..... ya right.

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

[quote="Rottiemom"][quote="Snarkadoodle Doo"][quote="lavenderlillacs25"][quote="ALeto90"]Yeah, I agree I can almost bet nonnie is doing most of it and if that’s the case then it will end up a lot better than most expect. I hate Karen, but nonnie sure knows how to plan a good party. Still don’t get why all of a sudden she needs a wedding though. Even if she said it was on the date they met or whatever it could have been any June 16th (2020, 2021, etc) but since she heard Kyra was getting married soon she rushed it to be 2019.

*hope that made sense.

I was wondering that too why does she have to get married this year. Also if she wanted to marry June 16th so they get married on the date they started dating then why not wait till next year. Have more time to plan it out and everything. I really do wonder why she’s in such a hurry to get married now I mean they were engaged for a long while she got 2 proposals but yeah.
Also Sutton will be 9 months ish in June and we all know the fire sex that’s gonna come out of that honeymoon. I feel a pregnancy announcement is for sure going to happen after the honeymoon. Since we all know they aren’t trying to prevent pregnancy.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

JustWannaGossip wrote:

she reminds me of those people who think eating one salad will make you lose 15 pounds.

Seeing as how she got the nauseating number (12 or 16 or 18?? I can’t remember) of pumps of pure syrup sugar in her Starbucks coffee, I bet she does. Idk but I just picture her ONLY eating salads with iceberg lettuce. ImageImageImage

i_am_person
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by i_am_person »

I think I'm done simply for the way they use 'whenever' instead of 'when'. I'm afraid if I keep watching I'll speak terribly like that. It drives me crazy.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

dramallama429 wrote:Sorry for double post, but I’m assuming kyra isn’t a bridesmaid because she didn’t get her box in Utah. Awkward
That's what I thought but she did say some needed shipped, Corinna and Bianca? But also Kyra probably wouldn't want to considering its just 2.5 months after baby is due.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”