KKHereComesTheBrideFrumpyFatAndWide | KKandBabyJ | Part 49

dyp7312
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKHereComesTheBrideFrumpyFatAndWide | KKandBabyJ | Part 49

Unread post by dyp7312 »

Am I the only one who thinks the guy Daniel she does the workouts with is cute? Just thought I'd share that

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Bibu3353 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Im sorry but who tf buys 3 diamond rings to give to her boys to give to their futute partners. First off what if one of the boys doesnt want to get married or is gay? Secondly shouldnt their partners get to have a ring that is special and custom to what THEY like and want. Many people wouldnt want that ugly af overly flashy stinkbug shaped ring she has or the cheap craiglist ring. We all know dang well that she wouldnt want her MIL’s ring. How tf would it be special bc kern wore it lmfao. I swear she just wants any excuse to have a ton of ice and spend. It’s gross. And that ring is hiiideoud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A lot of gay men use diamond engagement rings. Ring preference is irrelevant to sexuality

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
The size though most men would have bigger fingers the witchy poo over there

CC2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CC2212 »

Do we think that Kern is getting spray tans on the regular now?? I’m saying this because I’ve only now just noticed that she’s still pretty tan compared to her previous pretan state and there is no way the one she got for NYE would still all be intact

Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

Another super boring Vlog.

Also, poor Sutton’s flat head is basically even with his neck. He looks like a thumb.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

It has been confirmed...

“you always need to brush your teeth” - khoa to keren

She stinks.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Mac n cheese for breakfast? Is that a thing I've just never heard of or...?

Jackson is 3, Landon is almost 2, they're both more than capable of feeding themselves yet Keren is sat there feeding them, with the same fork no less. Explains why they're always so poorly. Then, proving to everyone what a dirty pig she is, she uses her finger to wipe some mac & cheese sauce mixed with drool from Landon's mouth then licks her finger clean. Vile!
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

Why does Sutton, a FIVE month old have socks in his hands?! I love going back and looking at my sons pictures to see where he was at. At exactly 5m (or before) he was rolling, scooting, sitting unassisted, standing assisted (like on the leap frog table), chewing on teethers, sitting on daddy’s shoulders, babbling, holding a sippy cup with handles. It’s so sad, Dutton’s literally a newborn. Poor guy. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a29b51.jpg[/IMG]

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Tmh23 wrote:Why does Sutton, a FIVE month old have socks in his hands?! I love going back and looking at my sons pictures to see where he was at. At exactly 5m (or before) he was rolling, scooting, sitting unassisted, standing assisted (like on the leap frog table), chewing on teethers, sitting on daddy’s shoulders, babbling, holding a sippy cup with handles. It’s so sad, Dutton’s literally a newborn. Poor guy. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a29b51.jpg[/IMG]

I soooo HATE those socks.
Cut his nail and he won´t scratch himself. My kids never had mittens on their hands.
I was looking at pictures of them when they were little and Sutton is soooo behind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Rkp65i wrote:
prbeca wrote:I’ve been thinking about the Jackson in preschool thing and the not taking the kids to the doctor thing. I wonder if they won’t/don’t because they know teachers and doctors are mandated reporters. One look at these kids and it’s easy to tell they are neglected and they’d be reported to the state.

Reported to the state for what? Do you honestly think this rich family who posts daily videos showing them swimming, buying crap for their kids etc will really be taken seriously. Yes they suck as parents but they arent abusing them. There are children who are beat, raped etc and those are the kind of cases that the state needs to focus on. Not Keren giving her kids pediasure and lollipops.

I don't want to start up the whole abuse/neglect debate again but food for thought. I saw a post on Instagram the other day that said something like if someone drowns in 20 feet of water it's the same end result as someone drowning in 7 feet of water. Just because someone has it worse doesn't mean no one else is suffering.

They may not be abused but they are 100% emotionally and developmentally neglected at the very least. They have a "mother" who clearly regrets having children/more than one child because she's over it and wants to have no responsibility and party. They have a father who realistically is trying his best but is too spineless to go against Karen and make her be a parent or at least improve their situation by leaving her ass. It's very difficult to thrive in that situation, and those boys are not thriving, especially not the youngest two.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

blehhh wrote:
Tmh23 wrote:Why does Sutton, a FIVE month old have socks in his hands?! I love going back and looking at my sons pictures to see where he was at. At exactly 5m (or before) he was rolling, scooting, sitting unassisted, standing assisted (like on the leap frog table), chewing on teethers, sitting on daddy’s shoulders, babbling, holding a sippy cup with handles. It’s so sad, Dutton’s literally a newborn. Poor guy. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a29b51.jpg[/IMG]

I soooo HATE those socks.
Cut his nail and he won´t scratch himself. My kids never had mittens on their hands.
I was looking at pictures of them when they were little and Sutton is soooo behind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She has THREE kids. How has she not learned how to trim or file her kids nails by now? I get being nervous but at some point you have to learn. Socks on his hands at this age is sensory torture. Poor baby wants to explore and feel things. It makes me genuinely sad.

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

I don’t watch vlogs but has there been any sighting of that telescope that King J wanted so badly for Christmas?

roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 9a81da.jpg[/IMG] LMAOOO

LeybournesWife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LeybournesWife »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Image

So just assuming. Khoas cousin used to bring his dogs around all the time. What if one of them had puppies and kk took one of them? Not sure if these dogs are boys or girls though didn’t really pay that much attention lol

Khoa has a family member or friend that’s has been on the vlog with those dogs before :)

lavenderlillacs25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lavenderlillacs25 »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:I don’t watch vlogs but has there been any sighting of that telescope that King J wanted so badly for Christmas?

I think it was in the background of a vlog but I doubt that anyone has even used it. It just sits there collecting dust.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

lavenderlillacs25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lavenderlillacs25 »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:I don’t watch vlogs but has there been any sighting of that telescope that King J wanted so badly for Christmas?

I think it's been in the background whenever they vlog in Jackson's room, but I doubt anyone uses it. It just sits there collecting dust.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

LeybournesWife wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Image

So just assuming. Khoas cousin used to bring his dogs around all the time. What if one of them had puppies and kk took one of them? Not sure if these dogs are boys or girls though didn’t really pay that much attention lol

Khoa has a family member or friend that’s has been on the vlog with those dogs before :)

I know.. that’s from an old vlog. I’m saying that is the dog that could of had the puppies and they could of gave one to Khoa. Because they had a friend or cousin tagged in the story today.

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

Omg! That’s awful. Most babies only wear mittens for the first few weeks of life. How lazy can you be?!

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Guys Jackson is a budding astronomer

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

Something just clicked in my head... Khoa mentioned he got keren an early Valentine's Day present. Could it be that puppy?!?! UGH I SWEAR TO GOD... these people are idiots

arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

teaspiller111 wrote:Something just clicked in my head... Khoa mentioned he got keren an early Valentine's Day present. Could it be that puppy?!?! UGH I SWEAR TO GOD... these people are idiots

Guys, it literally says who’s puppy it is in the pic and he has a picture saying it’s his new puppy on his insta (sorry if this posted twice lol)
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... d5e560.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 718a78.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “KKandBabyJ”