KKHereComesTheBrideFrumpyFatAndWide | KKandBabyJ | Part 49

arizona87
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKHereComesTheBrideFrumpyFatAndWide | KKandBabyJ | Part 49

Unread post by arizona87 »

I swear Keren is lifting like 10 pounds in her fat ass insta post... while breathing through it so hard when it doesn’t even seem like she’s struggling whatsoever like Daniel is.....like challenge yourself...? I don’t think you’re gonna get anywhere without ever increasing your weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

arizona87 wrote:I swear Keren is lifting like 10 pounds in her fat ass insta post... while breathing through it so hard when it doesn’t even seem like she’s struggling whatsoever like Daniel is.....like challenge yourself...? I don’t think you’re gonna get anywhere without ever increasing your weight

I JUST came here to say how obnoxious she looks breathing like that.

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

I thought it was funny when Khoa only said "kerens been crying, shes having one of those days" then changed the subject. He had no patience or sympathy for her shit. I'm just thinking of the other yt couples and how they'd handle that. You know Oscar would have explained more saying how kyra is feeling and how he wants to support her so decided to take the kids while she had a break. Khoa said nothing lol. And after Kern admitted to being able to make herself cry on command, Khoa knows he cant trust her. Hes over her shit.

Also, kern seems to regret rushing into motherhood, rushing to have multiple kids, rushing to be family vloggers who live a PG lifestyle and have young fans. It's like she regrets all that and wants to do something a single person her age would do. But that doesnt keep her from rushing into everything still. The fitness shit, marriage, a 3rd and 4th ring etc. She continues to make the same mistake without learning from it and it's just sad.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

The worst thing that ever happened to KK was Khoa quitting real estate. It turned them into lazy bums. Keren didn’t have to be a mom anymore.

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Khoa seems SO afraid to disagree with her. When she was talking about being strong and he called her a weakling, he had to repeat several times that he was kidding.

Khoa is an idiot for enabling him. But it seems like he really enjoys spending time with those boys. He is so loving and attentive. He knows their personalities, he talks about what they're good at, he talked about Landon being good at sharing the other day. I feel like he pays so much more attention to them than Keren ever does.
She's all over the place. She flooded the house and burnt the pizza box because she's too busy thinking about herself. She's "vlogging" on two channels now, and she's on Instagram all the times. Her eyes are on her camera and her phone more than on the boys.

She flooded the house and instead of realizing that she needed to be present, she wants to do yoga.

I am running out of words to describe how horrible she is.

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I can’t take anyone serious who exclusively works out in and wears crop tops. I would never wear a crop top to the gym. I’m there to get shit done, not look cute. By the time I’m done with a workout I’m pouring sweat and looking forward to a shower. It still grosses me out that she doesn’t shower post workout. That’s the best part for me. Feeling relaxed and clean.

arizona87
Talker
Talker

KKHereComesTheBrideFrumpyFatAndWide | KKandBabyJ | Part 49

Unread post by arizona87 »

UsedToCould wrote:I can’t take anyone serious who exclusively works out in and wears crop tops. I would never wear a crop top to the gym. I’m there to get shit done, not look cute. By the time I’m done with a workout I’m pouring sweat and looking forward to a shower. It still grosses me out that she doesn’t shower post workout. Image That’s the best part for me. Feeling relaxed and clean.

Tbh I looove looking good while I’m working out. It really really motivates me! Look good, feel good. That’s literally my life motto lol. Although I don’t wear crop tops, but always have my makeup done!

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

chloe6124 wrote:
slow33 wrote:
celeste1029 wrote:I've actually been noticing in the vlogs that Khoa very frequently looks pissed at something but then snaps back into "just kidding mommmmaaa"
it’s like he wants to stand up against her but then she gives him a look and he gets all scared and submits. i hope he can find some balls soon lmfao

I wonder if she threw a fit he took both kids to the park.

Oh but Khoa said he’s going to call her because he couldn’t tell her at the time because she was putting Sutton to bed. 15 mins later it shows her burning the pizza and Sutton on the floor...in the OTHER room!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Swedishgirlses wrote:Don't know where to post this but is it only for me that the app sucks last few days? Don't know if this has been discussed because the app this thread is taking ages to load and whenever I come back to this thread it starts at post 1.

Anything i can do about it or is it like this for everyone?

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
Unfortunately it seems to be like this for almoat everyone. The admins are working on fixing this but I'm not sure how long it might take. I've found that the desktop version loads a little bit better than the tapatalk version, if you have a way to connect that way instead. Wish i had a better answer. :(

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Do y’all think maybe she’s been burning the pizza and flooding the house for views? Because we all know they are boring as hell and have nothing else going on. I will never get that clip out of my mind when they where doing the cookies and mid way through stopped to do another scene or whatever.

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

Lillouiepooie wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:52 am Do y’all think maybe she’s been burning the pizza and flooding the house for views? Because we all know they are boring as hell and have nothing else going on. I will never get that clip out of my mind when they where doing the cookies and mid way through stopped to do another scene or whatever.

Yes! Because right after she floods the bathroom she gives a stupid little comment like "I feel like this is really relate-able" like she's deliberately showing how "relateable" they are after buying a 100k car, 15k in wedding dresses and a 3rd goddamn ring.
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

Off topic : but did any of you guys come across this channel called Madeline and Alex? I just saw them and they are like 17, got kicked out by their parents for being pregnant, lived in a car and now work 2 jobs plus study in college plus take care of their daughter. It was such a nice break from seeing materialistic people like KKandBabyJ for once. They earn around 3000 dollars and still try to save 350ish. I mean that’s pretty impressive but as soon as people get YT fame they flip but right now they’re super nice!

Also they blew up!!!! I subbed when they were at 2K and in a week they are at 45K.
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

WaterBlue wrote:Off topic : but did any of you guys come across this channel called Madeline and Alex? I just saw them and they are like 17, got kicked out by their parents for being pregnant, lived in a car and now work 2 jobs plus study in college plus take care of their daughter. It was such a nice break from seeing materialistic people like KKandBabyJ for once. They earn around 3000 dollars and still try to save 350ish. I mean that’s pretty impressive but as soon as people get YT fame they flip but right now they’re super nice!

Also they blew up!!!! I subbed when they were at 2K and in a week they are at 45K.
You mean Madeline and Eric? Yeah, I also subbed last week I think before they hit 5k and they really seem to have come a long way. Really like them for now! :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Khoa is a whipped little pu**y
Sorry not sorry

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

WaterBlue wrote:Off topic : but did any of you guys come across this channel called Madeline and Alex? I just saw them and they are like 17, got kicked out by their parents for being pregnant, lived in a car and now work 2 jobs plus study in college plus take care of their daughter. It was such a nice break from seeing materialistic people like KKandBabyJ for once. They earn around 3000 dollars and still try to save 350ish. I mean that’s pretty impressive but as soon as people get YT fame they flip but right now they’re super nice!

I love this channel sparkly family vlogs they also have 3 kids one of them has a slight disability her boyfriend works full time and she takes them hiking to the beach everywhere alone and they live in Hawaii such good content and lovely to see

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

UsedToCould wrote:
a60sbaby wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:I walked to my mailbox yesterday and today so I’m going to start selling programs on climbing Mt Everest. I’ll just order a book real quick on Amazon so my haters can’t say I’m unqualified. I’m totally a professional guys.

#KerenLogic

But you have to study for the “test”

Excuse you, I’m a passionate professional and a little test isn’t going to stop me from educating the masses, that’s why I got my Amazon book... gahh. Didn’t you read, I’m a PROFESSIONAL, I walked to my mailbox and back. Hater. I was literally BORN for this, haven’t you seen the Instagram pictures?! ImageImage

(It pains me to imagine being in her mind. Image)

But are you VERIFIED!!!!

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Do y’all think maybe she’s been burning the pizza and flooding the house for views? Because we all know they are boring as hell and have nothing else going on. I will never get that clip out of my mind when they where doing the cookies and mid way through stopped to do another scene or whatever.

What vlog was the cookie bit in?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Continued in Part 50...

viewtopic.php?f=247&t=14132

Join us!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Noturavemom wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:
a60sbaby wrote: But you have to study for the “test”

Excuse you, I’m a passionate professional and a little test isn’t going to stop me from educating the masses, that’s why I got my Amazon book... gahh. Didn’t you read, I’m a PROFESSIONAL, I walked to my mailbox and back. Hater. I was literally BORN for this, haven’t you seen the Instagram pictures?! ImageImage

(It pains me to imagine being in her mind. Image)

But are you VERIFIED!!!!

So see the thing about the blue check is that they are coming out with a special one for people like me, so I actually turned down the old one cause I want the NEW one. It’s bigger, like it’s bigger than anyone else’s. Duh. So I’m cooler not having one, get it?

Gah. Loser bitches Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”