KKQuickKhoaRunAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 50

hills92
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKQuickKhoaRunAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 50

Unread post by hills92 »

They didnt even read the gift tags or say thank you after each gift. If i went to birthday party like that, i would never do anything for that family again.

And did you see kerenz face after she saw the fire truck toy or whatever it was. So RUDE and ungrateful. Shes teaching her kids to be the same by not telling them to say thank you

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

y’all are too hard on jackson. you have to remember he’s 3, most kids that age are still treated like babies because they don’t have 2 younger siblings... i feel bad seeing everyone come after him, it’s not his fault his parents favour him, don’t discipline him and let him run amuck. the kid is 100% annoying, but it’s really not his fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

I’m calling it now, I think Taylor is pregnant or like ttc because no one their right mind would let someone come into their house and buy furniture for a baby and take up a room for only 12-14 days.. and who would pay thousands of dollars for a crib and dresser etc for that short of a time.. (think about it, who is going to use it after Sutton leaves.. it’s just going to sit there taking up space?) A normal person would just bring a pack and play, and some toys..
I think Taylor is going to pick out what she likes and keren will pay for it as a gift and Sutton will just use it while he’s there..
And Taylor is using Sutton as “practice” for to know what its like to have a baby 24/7 and a cover up for buying furniture.

(Yes I know she said she was waiting for marriage to get pregnant. No need to reply that..)

DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Mylifenolimits wrote:I’m calling it now, I think Taylor is pregnant or like ttc because no one their right mind would let someone come into their house and buy furniture for a baby and take up a room for only 12-14 days.. and who would pay thousands of dollars for a crib and dresser etc for that short of a time.. (think about it, who is going to use it after Sutton leaves.. it’s just going to sit there taking up space?) A normal person would just bring a pack and play, and some toys..
I think Taylor is going to pick out what she likes and keren will pay for it as a gift and Sutton will just use it while he’s there..
And Taylor is using Sutton as “practice” for to know what its like to have a baby 24/7 and a cover up for buying furniture.

(Yes I know she said she was waiting for marriage to get pregnant. No need to reply that..)

It’s Keren. She would 100% do this only for 12-14 days because it means wasting money and that’s her favourite thing to do.
dramamamas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramamamas »

vmokk wrote:y’all are too hard on jackson. you have to remember he’s 3, most kids that age are still treated like babies because they don’t have 2 younger siblings... i feel bad seeing everyone come after him, it’s not his fault his parents favour him, don’t discipline him and let him run amuck. the kid is 100% annoying, but it’s really not his fault.

I have NEVER seen a 3 year old behave like that.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

DANGER wrote:
Mylifenolimits wrote:I’m calling it now, I think Taylor is pregnant or like ttc because no one their right mind would let someone come into their house and buy furniture for a baby and take up a room for only 12-14 days.. and who would pay thousands of dollars for a crib and dresser etc for that short of a time.. (think about it, who is going to use it after Sutton leaves.. it’s just going to sit there taking up space?) A normal person would just bring a pack and play, and some toys..

It’s Keren. She would 100% do this only for 12-14 days because it means wasting money and that’s her favourite thing to do.
Yeah I understand it’s keren, but I’m talking about from the point of a home owner. who would have a whole nursery set up in their home taking up space and a room. For no reason, Sutton will only be their for 2 weeks. What’s going to happen to all that furniture?

Taylor is pregnant or TTC.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Keren has been giving Taylor baby stuff for awhile. I think she is just trying to pressure her into a kid. All that stuff will just be a gift for the future baby.

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:Keren has been giving Taylor baby stuff for awhile. I think she is just trying to pressure her into a kid. All that stuff will just be a gift for the future baby.

THANKS!! my point exactly... finally we agree on something. That’s why I said pregnant or ttc. Like no one would take all of that baby stuff with no plans to use it. Now or in the near future.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Mylifenolimits wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Keren has been giving Taylor baby stuff for awhile. I think she is just trying to pressure her into a kid. All that stuff will just be a gift for the future baby.

THANKS!! my point exactly... finally we agree on something. That’s why I said pregnant or ttc. Like no one would take all of that baby stuff with no plans to use it. Now or in the near future.

I disagree. I don’t think she is giving her stuff because she is trying. Of course there will be a future baby but hell it might not be for five years.

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
Mylifenolimits wrote:

I disagree. I don’t think she is giving her stuff because she is trying. Of course there will be a future baby but hell it might not be for five years.

Okay! sorry I misread your comment. Thank you for not being rude about it!

Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

What's Bianca's channel name?
lavenderlillacs25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lavenderlillacs25 »

I think it's her just trying to force other people to be like her. I mean she already pressured her friends to go really blonde so I wouldn't be surprised.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

While Landon was opening presents I noticed that Khoa did actually look a little bit stressed about how Jackson was acting. If you listen closely when Jackson is in his lap Khoa is trying to tell him to wait for Landon to open his presents etc, but I feel like Khoa's form of discipline doesn't fully work in the long term? I'm not saying he needs to be mean what so ever, but I just think that a firm no works better with some kids. Idk
Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 41256f.jpg[/IMG]. Wow her face gets really swollen during pregnancy

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Sorry y’all for the delay! Here’s the new thread! Image

KkTheyWontRememberAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 51
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “KKandBabyJ”