Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Don’t give her any ideas.ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: KkTheyWontRememberAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 51

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Sorn wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:41 pm I commented that she should Homeschool her boys lmao

Those poor boys if she did... they wouldn't ever learn anything, but how to order Starbucks and Chick-fil-A!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
emmagraf
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by emmagraf »

Aspyn confirmed in her video on her vlog channel today that she told KK and OK that she was pregnant when they were in Utah. Someone was right by saying that Kern needed attention and that’s why she took a preg. test !

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

KkTheyWontRememberAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 51

Unread post by Batman1994 »

emmagraf wrote:Aspyn confirmed in her video on her vlog channel today that she told KK and OK that she was pregnant when they were in Utah. Someone was right by saying that Kern needed attention and that’s why she took a preg. test !

Wowwwwww she felt that left out? She’s a crazed maniac. Like insane. Her facade is so easy to see through, we know she’s unhappy and we can see it so bad. Her constant new obsessions, her copying everyone and pretty much living out what we state in this forum is just insane to me.
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Sorn wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:41 pm I commented that she should Homeschool her boys lmao

Those poor boys if she did... they wouldn't ever learn anything, but how to order Starbucks and Chick-fil-A!
Or say “moo ish sho badashh”

:/ she needs to really work on their language and take away the tablets and tv for a few hours everyday and put the cameras down and just play learning games
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

emmagraf wrote:Aspyn confirmed in her video on her vlog channel today that she told KK and OK that she was pregnant when they were in Utah. Someone was right by saying that Kern needed attention and that’s why she took a preg. test !

Wow. That is pathetic. It’s also crazy to take the spotlight away from Aspyn when she told you she was expecting.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 08fe46.png[/IMG]

Did they leave the kids AGAIN? And Corinna’s dog lol

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... f7e1a3.png[/IMG]

Also she can buy a bag worth more than her entire bridesmaid boxes that looked like takeout boxes
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
blehhh wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:15 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: But, if she can get hot guys, why in the heck, was she with Logan Paul? EEUU
So she and Logan are history?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm not sure... I read something earlier that she's single now... but, I honestly don't know. Either way, Logan is not good looking in any way, shape, or form. I don't think Corinna is the best looking, but she can do way way better than his crazy self.
Totally agree with you

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Away from those babies she “hates leaving” AGAIN.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

blehhh wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
blehhh wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:15 pm
So she and Logan are history?

I'm not sure... I read something earlier that she's single now... but, I honestly don't know. Either way, Logan is not good looking in any way, shape, or form. I don't think Corinna is the best looking, but she can do way way better than his crazy self.
Totally agree with you

Todd is hot that’s who I was referring to wayyy up there and I agree Logan is ugly and that faze guy she was with was fugly af
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Referring to Kernels latest insta stories: WE GET IT, YOU HAVE A GUCCI BAG AND BELT NOW

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Omg! Can you just picture how that conversation went:

Aspyn- “Guys, I have to tell you something.....I’m PREGNANT!!

Kyra- “Omg Aspyn, that’s so awesome! I’m sooo happy for you guys!”

Keren- *turning more red by the sec* “Ahhh you GUYS, I think I’m pReGNaNt toooo! I sWEaR!! I’m 4 (FOUR) days late!!”

Aspyn and Kyra exchange puzzled looks and both say almost simultaneously, “really?!??”

Keren (who is now breathing heavy, eyes moving a mile a sec and skin hot to the touch) “YeSSSS!!! Khoa and I just had SeX last week! I’m totally pReGNaNt!! I NEED to take a test RIGHT NOW!! It’s been FOUR days guys, FOUR!!! Kyra, do you have an extra test?? No?? Let’s go buy one, right NOW!!” (She exits the room smiling as big as the joker)

Kyra to Aspyn- “Wow, that’s so crazy! Can you believe she might be pregnant? Well, anyways, I’m so happy for you and Parker!”

Aspyn- “Aww...thank you so much girl....”

Keren walks back into the room with her purse on her shoulder and vlog camera rolling, “alright, let’s go guys! You ready?”

Aspyn- “where are we going?”

Keren- “to the store! We have to go get a test!”

Kyra- “what about the kids?”

Keren- “can’t someone like Kyla just watch them? Jackson too? Or maybe you can just stay and watch them. This is like a HUGE deal Kyra, I might be pReGNaNt!!”

Kyra (realizing there is no reasoning with this girl who’s thirsty for attention) “ok, I’ll stay!”

Before Kyra could even get the chance to say bye, Keren was out the door, skipping to the car and giggling about all the views this will bring in like the true maniac she it!

Sorry guys this so long. I started and just couldn’t stop!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

teahathspilleth wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:15 pm
blehhh wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Totally agree with you

Todd is hot that’s who I was referring to wayyy up there and I agree Logan is ugly and that faze guy she was with was fugly af
I agree... Todd is hot. What is she thinking with the other guys. I know beauty is skin deep... but, from Logan... I have seen his videos, there's no beauty underneath that. *shrugs*
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

RottieMama wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:30 pm Omg! ImageImageImage Can you just picture how that conversation went:

Aspyn- “Guys, I have to tell you something.....I’m PREGNANT!!

Kyra- “Omg Aspyn, that’s so awesome! I’m sooo happy for you guys!”

Keren- *turning more red by the sec* “Ahhh you GUYS, I think I’m pReGNaNt toooo! I sWEaR!! I’m 4 (FOUR) days late!!”

Aspyn and Kyra exchange puzzled looks and both say almost simultaneously, “really?!??”

Keren (who is now breathing heavy, eyes moving a mile a sec and skin hot to the touch) “YeSSSS!!! Khoa and I just had SeX last week! I’m totally pReGNaNt!! I NEED to take a test RIGHT NOW!! It’s been FOUR days guys, FOUR!!! Kyra, do you have an extra test?? No?? Let’s go buy one, right NOW!!” (She exits the room smiling as big as the joker)

Kyra to Aspyn- “Wow, that’s so crazy! Can you believe she might be pregnant? Well, anyways, I’m so happy for you and Parker!”

Aspyn- “Aww...thank you so much girl....”

Keren walks back into the room with her purse on her shoulder and vlog camera rolling, “alright, let’s go guys! You ready?”

Aspyn- “where are we going?”

Keren- “to the store! We have to go get a test!”

Kyra- “what about the kids?”

Keren- “can’t someone like Kyla just watch them? Jackson too? Or maybe you can just stay and watch them. This is like a HUGE deal Kyra, I might be pReGNaNt!!”

Kyra (realizing there is no reasoning with this girl who’s thirsty for attention) “ok, I’ll stay!”

Before Kyra could even get the chance to say bye, Keren was out the door, skipping to the car and giggling about all the views this will bring in like the true maniac she it! Image

Sorry guys this so long. I started and just couldn’t stop! ImageImage
haha I think this is probably dead on what happened! Were you a fly on the wall?! lol
lavenderlillacs25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lavenderlillacs25 »

Imagine your friends seeing your mom's ass out in a Youtube video. I feel embarrassment for Landon, Sutton, and Jackson. Keren needs to act like a 26 year old and not a 16 year old.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

ogdumblore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ogdumblore »

So if aspyn did tell kerny and Kyra she was pregnant, I can only imagine how that made aspyn feel. she’s such a piece of trash. Aspyn and Kyra both have problems of their own but come on...imagine stealing the spotlight from your friends every second you get. I’m calling it. She will get pregnant again soon. Fitness isn’t going to be enough attention for her. She needs another moneymaker and spotlight stealer.

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

keren we get it you have a brand new gucci bag and belt i think the five pics of them was enough

emmagraf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmagraf »

slow33 wrote:keren we get it you have a brand new gucci bag and belt i think the five pics of them was enoughImage

EXACTLY!! but oh you know that’s typical Kern spending Image

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

I love how she gets on khoa cause “he has so many back packs” but she bought dr. Martens a Gucci bag and belt(what we’ve seen in the last couple ig posts, who knows what else). Like literally blows money but makes him feel guilty for buying a $20 backpack or a keyboard

Return to “KKandBabyJ”