KK-SaggyTits&KidsThrowingFits | KKandBabyJ | Part 52

ogdumblore
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-SaggyTits&KidsThrowingFits | KKandBabyJ | Part 52

Unread post by ogdumblore »

Kerens bridesmaids and MOH’s all have ice white hair. Poor Jackie she’s gonna be stuck at the end of the line with her pretty hair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

ogdumblore wrote:Kerens bridesmaids and MOH’s all have ice white hair. Poor Jackie Image she’s gonna be stuck at the end of the line with her pretty hair!

Kernel will “require” all bridesmaids to dye their hair to match the “theme”. Image OR she’ll just photoshop ice white hair on Jackie in all the pictures. She’ll surely be a pro at photoshop by then and prob won’t even have any floating hands or legs in her pictures by that point.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Is she gonna do her bachelorette party??
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
roxyroller wrote:
java33 wrote:Anyone watch her latest insta story? The sponsored shampoo and conditioner story? By the bottles she’s holding up you can tell she’s used it only maybe once or twice. Definitely not enough to know if it’s a good product for her hair.. but she loves money so she will recommend anything to her followers smh

I wouldn’t be surprised if she never even used it and just made it look used.. sounds like something Kerenna would do

I have the same product just different things that I want for my hair and even after once use my hair is popping lol...
but for someones hair who’s always looks greasy she probably never uses it lol

Same. That shampoo did wonders for my hair. And I only washed three times a week.

What shampoo is it? I don’t have IG to look (wouldn’t want to give her a view anyway lol)

roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

teahathspilleth wrote:I can’t wait for the minions to start showing up at their wedding. That might be why they stopped talking about it so much, weird kreepy minions were probably messaging them saying see you on your wedding day with a crazed twinkle in their eye

Also who is gonna watch Landon and Sutton on their wedding day??? Obviously the festivities are going to interfere with their nap times and the nanny is the maid of honor so I’m assuming nonnie. Poor Nonnie won’t even be around the wedding/brunch after because her shift will start
it might be a no kid wedding but jackson is an exception

roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

Mads07 wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:
roxyroller wrote: I have the same product just different things that I want for my hair and even after once use my hair is popping lol...
but for someones hair who’s always looks greasy she probably never uses it lol

Same. That shampoo did wonders for my hair. And I only washed three times a week.

What shampoo is it? I don’t have IG to look (wouldn’t want to give her a view anyway lol)

Function of Beauty! :)

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

tippytip7 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:46 pm Didn’t landon just get this for his birthday?? of course it’s in king Js room
I just came here to say this, after watching their vlog... I was so pissed to see it in King J's room! Landon was having sooo much fun with it, but OF COURSE, King J gets it! Even though it was Landon's present. That child is so selfish, and his parents enable his selfishness. :x
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tippytip7 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:46 pm Didn’t landon just get this for his birthday?? of course it’s in king Js room
I just came here to say this, after watching their vlog... I was so pissed to see it in King J's room! Landon was having sooo much fun with it, but OF COURSE, King J gets it! Even though it was Landon's present. That child is so selfish, and his parents enable his selfishness. :x
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
forever_ornot_21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by forever_ornot_21 »

guys what the hell is going on with the second picture and the third picture in her transformation.... her stomach looks distorted and the calvin klein wording is mostly gone...
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Y’all are gonna kill me but I’m liking how Landon is now being included into things and how Keren is treating him much better . I still don’t like her but she’s treating him much better

lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

Whateverumean wrote:Omg! the workout forms are bad. No, I'm not nitpicky they're really bad. Cringe.
The workout forms irked me so much !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

teahathspilleth wrote:Is this the ring she got Taylor for maid of honor? It looks like it. I think Mary got the Same one and idk what Bianca/Kyra/Corinna and Jackie got - I think a silver band plain one. Still crazy to get. I wonder why she picked black?! Are the bridesmaids wearing black? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 096e4d.jpg[/IMG]

I also really liked the bridesmaid video. I think keren is a good friend to have and seems like she would do anything for them. I think her relationship with Taylor and Bianca are genuine since they’ve been friends for so long but I think it’s crazy that Corinna is getting grouped into that
Just for clout ( I think if Corinna wasn’t asked to be a bridesmaid she would cut Krusty off) . She hasn’t even been your BFF for over a year. Kyra and her seem genuine friendship but I guess it’s hard with YouTube friends bc you kinda do use each other.
Keren really does have a thing for expensive, ugly rings
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Faat18 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:07 pm
teahathspilleth wrote:Is this the ring she got Taylor for maid of honor? It looks like it. I think Mary got the Same one and idk what Bianca/Kyra/Corinna and Jackie got - I think a silver band plain one. Still crazy to get. I wonder why she picked black?! Are the bridesmaids wearing black? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 096e4d.jpg

I also really liked the bridesmaid video. I think keren is a good friend to have and seems like she would do anything for them. I think her relationship with Taylor and Bianca are genuine since they’ve been friends for so long but I think it’s crazy that Corinna is getting grouped into that
Just for clout ( I think if Corinna wasn’t asked to be a bridesmaid she would cut Krusty off) . She hasn’t even been your BFF for over a year. Kyra and her seem genuine friendship but I guess it’s hard with YouTube friends bc you kinda do use each other.
Keren really does have a thing for expensive, ugly rings
I wonder if any of them will sell their rings after the wedding? lol
kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:

When I saw this I got pissed. Poor Landon LOVED that toy! God I fucking hate Keren and Khoa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Wow, it almost looks like she has had her leg amputated , then has her prosthetic in the background with sneakers on damn you think shed be better by now.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A110 using Tapatalk

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by christinejc96 »

Everyone who said Kyra didn’t like Karen anymore, why would she say yes?

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

christinejc96 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:52 pm Everyone who said Kyra didn’t like Karen anymore, why would she say yes?

Maybe she wants an up close and personal view of "what not to do when you plan a wedding" ? Or maybe she wants to show Hunchie and Spineless, that it's possible to take all 3 kids with you on a trip! I really hope she takes all 3 and doesn't leave Levi and/or Alaya behind!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Jackson is selfish because of his parents. All kids that age are selfish and don’t want to share, it is up to us as parents to TEACH kids how to share and that the world doesn’t revolve around them. KK have never even tried to teach Jackson how to share and how to play Landon or other kids, they don’t pull him up when he does the things that all little kids do but shouldn’t (like when he ripped Levi’s artworks out of his bag that Levi was trying to show his mum and dad). That kid has no hope and it’s not his fault he is the way that he is. All kids his age who are spoilt and put up on a pedestal by their parents and not taught how to share and how to behave behave the same way, most people put effort into raising their children though.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
christinejc96 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:52 pm Everyone who said Kyra didn’t like Karen anymore, why would she say yes?

Maybe she wants an up close and personal view of "what not to do when you plan a wedding" ? Or maybe she wants to show Hunchie and Spineless, that it's possible to take all 3 kids with you on a trip! I really hope she takes all 3 and doesn't leave Levi and/or Alaya behind!
keren and kyra have no issues with one another ... they’ve both said multiple times the reason they took their friendship offline was this site (although i didn’t know this site even existed at the time). they were sick of everyone comparing them and saying one copied the other. if i remember correctly they even said now that they keep their friendship offline people think they aren’t friends anymore. it was in a Q&A they did together.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

It’s already time for a new thread!!

Snark is still taking some personal time so I’ll get in touch with Kryptonite and create a new thread tomorrow around 12-1pm cst.

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite title!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”