Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KK- Narcissist, Loser & Photoshop abuser | KKandBabyJ | Part 53

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KK- Narcissist, Loser & Photoshop abuser Part 53

TITLE CREDIT: Chatty

Previously on KKandBabyJ-

Only 8 days have passed since the last thread was created and what an 8 days it’s been. We started things off with Hunchie and NoBalls still at the hotel. This has been, by far, the most awkward Valentine’s Day celebration, ever!! No “fire sex!” No passion! Just a tired, single father desperate for a few hours of solid sleep and his “thirsty for attention” fiancée, snapping a million selfies and photoshopping until her fingers are about to fall off.

Ahh, photoshopping! If I had to pick one word to describe this last week, photoshop would be it. It is also the one thing that really, REALLY gets to Keren. (But she like really doesn’t care, right?) Several people have pointed out the clear editing in her photos and she lost it! She decided the absolute BEST time to address the “loser bitches” is at 1:30am....drunk....off “2”beers....right after she fed her 6mo son! So much class! She also did a little song and dance for us and uploaded 10x’s the amount of selfies. But she doesn’t even care!

Khoa‘s still around; looking as depressed and miserable as ever. Keren scolded him in the car like a child for the unbelievable crime of telling her she could, “back up more.” Who does he think he is? Doesn’t he know Hunchie is perfect? She’s like the *best* driver ever. She could even be a NASCAR driver but she’s too busy taking over the fitness world with her half-ass, poor form videos. Maybe next month?

Jackson is FINALLY doing something out of the house. Even tho they claim he has done “other things,” they just chose not to vlog it. 100% bs and the way they’ve treated soccer, proves it! They won’t do anything unless they can film it. Their whole lives revolve around vlog content.

Landon’s still adorable. Sutton is too. He’s also progressing (thanks Nanny Taylor) but they are still choosing to leave him for 2 weeks next month. #GreatParents.

Keren sent out her bridesmaids boxes but that’s about it on the wedding front. Will they end up getting married? Will Keren ever stop photoshopping her pictures?

Find out now!

Previous Thread:
KK-SaggyTits&KidsThrowingFits | KKandBabyJ | Part 52
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK- Narcissist, Loser & Photoshop abuser | KKandBabyJ | Part 53

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Here for the new thread and the shitstorm of selfies that hopefully will be coming soon :)
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Your recaps are amazing
zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

Keren! Since you read here daily(,: I thought I would share these two slides from my lifespan human development class on children's language development, thought you could use some knowledge on language development!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

sorry for the double post but Keren at the 00:40 mark in the vlog today says, "we got delivered our shed today", Keren you idiot no wonder your kids cannot freaking talk... here is the right way to say this sentence, "our shed got delivered today". thanks for coming to my tedtalk
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

tippytip7 wrote:sorry for the double post but Keren at the 00:40 mark in the vlog today says, "we got delivered our shed today", Keren you idiot no wonder your kids cannot freaking talk... here is the right way to say this sentence, "our shed got delivered today". thanks for coming to my tedtalk
She’s as stupid as she looks

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Keurig pointing out Landon’s favorite present, which is now in The Kings room...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 9c96da.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

I’m betting they don’t want to vlog soccer so that when they quit taking Jackson no one will know. They can keep saying that he’s doing soccer and no one will question why it’s not shown because they didn’t show it from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Do you know why Landon's room is so dark, Kevin? It's because you keep it like a dungeon, a place as dark as possible so that he will sleep for those insanely long naps you force him to take. No sunlight gets into his room whatsoever. The dark wall and ugly black granny-esque furniture really doesn't help at all. It's depressing, stuffy and claustrophobic.
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Amanda-L wrote:Do you know why Landon's room is so dark, Kevin? It's because you keep it like a dungeon, a place as dark as possible so that he will sleep for those insanely long naps you force him to take. No sunlight gets into his room whatsoever. The dark wall and ugly black granny-esque furniture really doesn't help at all. It's depressing, stuffy and claustrophobic.
Ugh I was thinking the same thing. She’s blaming his comforter and talking about changing it out cause the gray is too dark. Uh no girl it’s the double blinds/shutters whatever you put in his one window coupled with the black furniture. Image

kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

the rhyming in this new title gives me life

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

conoquepique
Talker
Talker

Unread post by conoquepique »

How to tell Khoa really doesn’t care about kernel anymore: he still has her Valentine’s Day gifts from the hotel in the back of his car

freyador
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freyador »

I am a bit behind vlogs, and while watching I just thought I am quite happy and proud that Landon is teaching Jackson basic stuff, like washing his hands. I thought His Majesty, King J would have already know how to even prep his own bath, but then I remembered K doesn’t really care about hygiene, so...

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 36f04f.jpg[/IMG]
Her posture is so fucking insane. Hunchback of Orlando has emerged in this vlog.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 6b6059.jpg[/IMG]

Thicker thighs tell no lies!!! Stop photoshopping krayn. We are over it.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

teahathspilleth wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:45 pm [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 36f04f.jpg
Her posture is so fucking insane. Hunchback of Orlando has emerged in this vlog.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 6b6059.jpg

Thicker thighs tell no lies!!! Stop photoshopping krayn. We are over it.
"oooh! The thigh gap though." :D
MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

Noturavemom wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:40 pm Keurig pointing out Landon’s favorite present, which is now in The Kings room...

It killed me when I seen Landon's favorite toy that he got for his birthday in Jackson's room and then when she was giving him his new cleats for soccer she was like ya these are just for you, I bet she has never said that to Landon, it's so sad everything is "u have to share with Jackson"
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Following

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

MommyOf3KJ09 wrote:
Noturavemom wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:40 pm Keurig pointing out Landon’s favorite present, which is now in The Kings room...

It killed me when I seen Landon's favorite toy that he got for his birthday in Jackson's room and then when she was giving him his new cleats for soccer she was like ya these are just for you, I bet she has never said that to Landon, it's so sad everything is "u have to share with Jackson"
The only thing that Jackson will share with Landon is his homework. King will be too busy glued to a screen and being a baby. And you know, Landon is Asian so he’s obviously smart Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”