KK- Narcissist, Loser & Photoshop abuser | KKandBabyJ | Part 53

Tortuga
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK- Narcissist, Loser & Photoshop abuser | KKandBabyJ | Part 53

Unread post by Tortuga »

So so late but I had to comment, when Landon complained about Kermit’s kisses lmaooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTFDidIJustWatch
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by WTFDidIJustWatch »

justhere2read wrote:Did you guys see Keren invited Acacia & Rachelle to her wedding Image

I cannot believe she invited Rachelle of all people! Roaches head is going to get so big now and she’s already so damn annoying!

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Tortuga wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:26 am So so late but I had to comment, when Landon complained about Kermit’s kisses lmaooooo

She is always rough with him. It’s hard to watch her interact with him, which she barely does in the first place.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

WTFDidIJustWatch wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:25 am
justhere2read wrote:Did you guys see Keren invited Acacia & Rachelle to her wedding Image

I cannot believe she invited Rachelle of all people! Roaches head is going to get so big now and she’s already so damn annoying!

It’s not a wedding. It’s YouTube convention. Lol
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Whateverumean wrote:

It’s not a wedding. It’s YouTube convention. Lol
So is Alissa invited too? What about Jesssfam and Britney? I'm sure Aspyn and Parker are. Elle Mills for sure.
So who are the groomsmen other than Andy and Wyatt and I'm sure his cousin with the cute pup. Wonder if Truc will come back for the YT convention?

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

mem3896 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 83f626.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 50106f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 134281.jpg[/IMG]

This was her first year at playlist and she looked adorable! The hair was cute, simple yet put together makeup and outfits. Crazy how much a few years can change.

Her face even looked so full and pretty. Now she just looks like a literal crack whore

It’s amazing how clear her skin was

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Chichi wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:29 am
Whateverumean wrote:

It’s not a wedding. It’s a YouTube convention. Lol
So is Alissa invited too? What about Jesssfam and Britney? I'm sure Aspyn and Parker are. Elle Mills for sure.
So who are the groomsmen other than Andy and Wyatt and I'm sure his cousin with the cute pup. Wonder if Truc will come back for the YT convention?

Alissa, yes cause she fangirls/kissass them. Jess and Britney are doubtful cause they're below their standards and don't even kiss ass but because KK are so "nice" they might.

Groomsmen my guesses are- Andy, Khang, Wyatt, Elle mills, Pup cousin and someone from high school we have barely seen/ Daniel(the photoshop wizard aka kern's personal trainer lol)
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Whateverumean wrote:
Chichi wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:29 am
Whateverumean wrote: It’s not a wedding. It’s a YouTube convention. Lol

Alissa, yes cause she fangirls/kissass them. Jess and Britney are doubtful cause they're below their standards and don't even kiss ass but because KK are so "nice" they might.

Groomsmen my guesses are- Andy, Khang, Wyatt, Elle mills, Pup cousin and someone from high school we have barely seen/ Daniel(the photoshop wizard aka kern's personal trainer lol)
I kinda feel like his sister Milang (sp?) will be a grooms”men”. Otherwise it’s strange if they don’t include her at all.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rottiemom wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:29 am
Whateverumean wrote:

I kinda feel like his sister Milang (sp?) will be a grooms”men”. Otherwise it’s strange if they don’t include her at all.

Possible considering how she wants the kids to call her uncle
kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

funny, for as much as they claim they wanna travel the world with the kids, they sure aren't talking them anywhere they're going.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

ogdumblore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ogdumblore »

They’re not even family vloggers anymore. They’re like... Great Value brand Vlog Squad

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

ogdumblore wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:32 am They’re not even family vloggers anymore. They’re like... Great Value brand Vlog Squad

Bahahahahaha.
Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

This was her first year at playlist and she looked adorable! The hair was cute, simple yet put together makeup and outfits. Crazy how much a few years can change.

She really did look soooo much more pretty than she does now... What happened to her? Doesn't more money mean you can buy more and better stuff for your skin and all?
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Regarding the last vlog- Did anyone cringe so hard with Khoa's interactions with this Tfue guy. Also, at 9 Spices(i think that's what it's called) when Keren was saying something about the spice and the look that Tfue guy gave her...said it allll...They made him feel super uncomfortable.
rorow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rorow »

Let's talk about the fact that khoa really idolizes people who play fortnite all day and makes his own TWO year old watch them... The future of those kids is concerning.

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 93393b.jpg[/IMG] LMAO.. and the lie detector determined that was a lieImageImageImage

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

brokenrecord wrote:Regarding the last vlog- Did anyone cringe so hard with Khoa's interactions with this Tfue guy. Also, at 9 Spices(i think that's what it's called) when Keren was saying something about the spice and the look that Tfue guy gave her...said it allll...They made him feel super uncomfortable.
I kinda like Tfue's "arrogance", he's no pushover and didn't have any connection with Khoa or Keren. Was just being polite. Purely there for Corinna and for some reason she's showing off KK to them. Maybe so they continue to fly her first class when she's bored or LA. Btw didn't someone say he's married and with a young family. Meanwhile Corinna had a fling with him then Logan Paul now back to Tfue. Such a clout chaser. The only one who feels down to earth in that circus is. Elle Mills.

I cracked up when Khoa says Sutton needs to watch Tfue play Fortnite to eat.. And is looking at him in the flesh wondering how come he's not in the screen.. And Tfue shrugged him off. Sees right through them. Khoa is so awkward and Keren so shallow.. If they didn't have those cute kids wonder what they'd actually have going for them. The whole vlog was boring except the time Elle interacted with Sutton. Wonder how long it is before they change their channel name again. Keren has outgrown being a Mom..and is still finding herself. What new hobby after the wedding.. I wonder..

Last edited by Chichi on Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I thought it was so weird when Khoa was like, "I accidentally hugged Tfue". Like I can imagine being in middle school and squealing to my 12 year old friends about "accidentally" hugging a guy.

It's super cringeworthy how much Khoa fangirls over these Youtubers.

Also I wonder how Keren feels about Elle Mills being obsessed with Corinna because of her looks. Elle has never made any comments about Keren being hot lol
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Keren stands like a man.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Keren stands like a man.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Men are trash, so is Keren. I think you're right hereImage

Return to “KKandBabyJ”