KK-Google Quotes, Sponsorship Notes$$ | KKandBabyJ | Part 54

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-Google Quotes, Sponsorship Notes$$ | KKandBabyJ | Part 54

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

Or can the other mods take care of pineapples please? Having a relationship with the person we’re gossiping about seems like an offense deserving of a ban to me lol

pastel wrote:Is there another site similar to this besides Guru? Maybe the Discord chat. Because if Kern's bestie Pineapples is going to continue modding this thread, I'm out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

The tea is hot in this forum but shit I can’t even believe keren is still going to Fiji without HER BABY. It blows my mind how stupid she is. Yeah he will be with Taylor but if there truly is a stalker stalking them “everywhere” I can almost guarantee this person/people know where Taylor lives as well. What if it’s some sicko that’s after the kids. You never know! What about nonnies safety?

I kind of call bullshit on this whole situation.. with all of her “um’s and uhhh’s” when talking about this. It’s really hard to believe her at this point with all the lies we have caught her in the past.

KEREN IF YOURE READING THIS.. if you really cared about your children STAY HOME OR TAKE SUTTON WITH YOU. Be a mother for once. There’s always another chance for you to take #goals beach pictures but if the unthinkable happens you’ll never get another Sutton.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Come on Pineapples, you're the mod of this thread, wouldn't the decent thing to do be to publicly address this situation and clear up what has happened... or is that too mean of me to suggest?
beenboozled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beenboozled »

Amanda-L wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:09 pm Come on Pineapples, you're the mod of this thread, wouldn't the decent thing to do be to publicly address this situation and clear up what has happened... or is that too mean of me to suggest?
yeah we would like answers! Like why these users were banned when it doesnt say what they did is against the rules and there is no proof they were the ones that came back and kept driving around... also did you leak their IP addresses and if so, that is not ok in any way/shape/form!
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

mamakhaofish wrote:Or can the other mods take care of pineapples please? Having a relationship with the person we’re gossiping about seems like an offense deserving of a ban to me lol

pastel wrote:Is there another site similar to this besides Guru? Maybe the Discord chat. Because if Kern's bestie Pineapples is going to continue modding this thread, I'm out.

We’ve tried before and nothing happened soooo Image

beenboozled
Amateur
Amateur

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:01 pm Not defending Keren or Pineapples but what if there was more than what soul said? Why are we supposed to not believe Keren because she's crazy, but supposed to take someone elses word that at least drove by once, had to turn around and go back for the picture. They also denied driving by more than once but soul did say one day Audi was there and the next TIME, it was not? You also don't know if Keren asked the board for IP which they willingly could give up if they felt someone was threatened.
also when kern said this was happening soul wasnt even in orlando anymore so how does that timeline make sense? i call bull..
flowerchild122
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by flowerchild122 »

(Second time trying to post, I don't understand this forum, haha)
Long time lurker, first time poster etc etc. I used to be a KK fan up until Sutton was born and the whole boob thing really threw me off. Now i'm one of you guys

So is Karen just going to ban and label everyone as a "Stalker" that happen to go to the same mall, target, stores, etc. as them?
What about the people who frequent the spots they know they're always at in the hopes of meeting them example hot pot, the restaurant, etc. Are they stalkers too?
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Wow, two people who have been here forever were banned after being told “no one is being banned”.... ImageImageImage

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

beenboozled wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:12 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:01 pm Not defending Keren or Pineapples but what if there was more than what soul said? Why are we supposed to not believe Keren because she's crazy, but supposed to take someone elses word that at least drove by once, had to turn around and go back for the picture. They also denied driving by more than once but soul did say one day Audi was there and the next TIME, it was not? You also don't know if Keren asked the board for IP which they willingly could give up if they felt someone was threatened.
also when kern said this was happening soul wasnt even in orlando anymore so how does that timeline make sense? i call bull..

Which is why its more than one. I think she did read it here but I also think it was more than one. Not gonna argue about it, just saying I dont know why we believe soul? Why is it difficult to think that this board wasn't asked for IP or help if she did indeed call the cops hence why its a legal matter?
java33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by java33 »

I can make that if enough people want. I’m pretty familiar with the discord app

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

java33 wrote:

Send me the link, please Image

java33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by java33 »

UsedToCould wrote:
java33 wrote:

If enough people want it I will. Maybe 25 people who say yes I can have it done by tonight

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

UsedToCould wrote:
java33 wrote:

It has been already made. Over a 160 ppl from here are already in it.

But her be careful don’t want to be banned for talking about this

beenboozled
Amateur
Amateur

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:16 pm
beenboozled wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Which is why its more than one. I think she did read it here but I also think it was more than one. Not gonna argue about it, just saying I dont know why we believe soul? Why is it difficult to think that this board wasn't asked for IP or help if she did indeed call the cops hence why its a legal matter?
just because no one threatened her by posting a blurry pic... and that isnt illegal. So it isnt legal to obtain an IP address for matters that arent a direct threat
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

KK-Google Quotes, Sponsorship Notes$$ | KKandBabyJ | Part 54

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Guys it’s clearly bs lol why y’all so worked up about what kernel said? Of course she’s gonna make it sound way more interesting and serious than it really was. But y’all are like “why did kernel say that it was yesterday when soul hasn’t been blah blah blah” of course she needs to make it seem like it wasn’t anyone here but her saying they got ip addresses just leads back to here. She’s just trying to scare us lol but in reality we’re all laughing at her! Too many jump cuts to be taken seriously lol

anyways someone commented this about kernle saying chipotle is healthy [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7e5a9c.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by Delrey__ on Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
java33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by java33 »

Mylifenolimits wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:
java33 wrote:

It has been already made. Over a 160 ppl from here are already in it.

But her be careful don’t want to be banned for talking about this

Oh wow. Do you have the link?

DinoPom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by DinoPom »

java33 wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:
java33 wrote:

If enough people want it I will. Maybe 25 people who say yes I can have it done by tonight

I'm in.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

A couple of people got shunned from this chat after the whole pineapples talking to Keren drama when they called her out for completely changing the way she was on the thread, I’m honestly not surprised this has happened. It’s convenient she showed up right as Keren (allegedly) got a hold of the IPaddress which I imagine is against the rules :?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Careful talking about pineapples... she hands out bans without warning like they’re going out of style.

I would know

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:
beenboozled wrote: i believe she was the one that said that she saw kerns audi in the chipotle parking lot?
Yeah she’s the one that knows them personally and has friends in common with as stated by her because they went to the same high school

It’s clear pineapples has an even more personal relationship with Keren so not sure where that ban is but we’ve wondered this for years.

She’s a manager of hers i read somewhere

Return to “KKandBabyJ”