KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

SassyFlowerB
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by SassyFlowerB »

Well it looks like Kern got home and won’t miss her flight to Fiji. I’m happy for Sutton. He’ll get more attention and love the next week then he had his whole life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sketchy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sketchy »

beenboozled wrote:
Sketchy wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:08 am
beenboozled wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:01 am My my how the tables have turned. Karmas a B*** eh kern?

I think you spelt "Keren" wrong. Keren's** a bitch. To be honest so is Khoa tho
you're new here so I'll let it slide haha. We call her all sorts of nicknames. Kern being one of them. Kern, Hunchie, Kermit, Kennel, Kernel, etc
Oh lol I was making a joke about you saying KARMA is a bitch Image I've "stalked" this group since she made that video about so thankfully I have caught on to all the nicknames

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Yeah her story doesn’t add up I was on a flight that got delayed by two hours and we made our connecting flight with two minutes to spare they don’t just give up your seats especially if they know your flight was delayed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

An old video "MAMA HAS A BREAKDOWN! | UNSEEN MOMENTS" came up in recommended so I watched it...

wow she has changed so much. she definitely used to let khoa take the lead in their relationship and now that YT has gone to her head she thinks he owes her everything

only thing that hasn't changed is the fact that jacksen is full naked penis and all for part of the vlog and they're surprised that he peed on the carpet...
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Entitlement at its finest. She bitches and complains, drags her fans into it and Delta caves, ts her home in time AND refunds her. Rich people always get what they want, unfortunately it will never change. Its how the workd works :(

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Jelian is way younger than Taylor and Keren she couldn’t have gone to school with them lol
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

dramallama429 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:45 am An old video "MAMA HAS A BREAKDOWN! | UNSEEN MOMENTS" came up in recommended so I watched it...

wow she has changed so much. she definitely used to let khoa take the lead in their relationship and now that YT has gone to her head she thinks he owes her everything

only thing that hasn't changed is the fact that jacksen is full naked penis and all for part of the vlog and they're surprised that he peed on the carpet...
I honestly think it was a "fake it until you make it" situation. Now that they have their Youtube "Fame", they just don't give a damn showing their true selves. Especially her!
jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

dramallama429 wrote:An old video "MAMA HAS A BREAKDOWN! | UNSEEN MOMENTS" came up in recommended so I watched it...

Wow. I reported that, when is YT gonna flag their channel?! They post their kids in underwear regularly

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Sorn wrote:Pretty sure Khoa didn't even take Jackson to soccer. Keren says Taylor is coming to help him but later in the day they all just hang out at home. Take naps, have dinner, play in the backyard. "Nonnie came home and helped with the kids" hmmmm okay. Guess they are officially done with taking him. We didn't hear about it last Wednesday eother.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
It’s because he cried and we all know when Jackson’s cries they never take him back again (hair cuts, daycare)
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

jenneroni wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:16 am
dramallama429 wrote:An old video "MAMA HAS A BREAKDOWN! | UNSEEN MOMENTS" came up in recommended so I watched it...

Wow. I reported that, when is YT gonna flag their channel?! They post their kids in underwear regularly

I reported it too! seriously disgusting they expose their children so much yet other channels that have clean content have been disabled for 2 weeks and going
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Coco_ wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:20 am
Sorn wrote:Pretty sure Khoa didn't even take Jackson to soccer. Keren says Taylor is coming to help him but later in the day they all just hang out at home. Take naps, have dinner, play in the backyard. "Nonnie came home and helped with the kids" hmmmm okay. Guess they are officially done with taking him. We didn't hear about it last Wednesday eother.

It’s because he cried and we all know when Jackson’s cries they never take him back again (hair cuts, daycare)
If they really have stopped taking Jackson just because he cried then they're even shittier than I thought. Kids cry and get overwhelmed in brand new situations, it's completely natural but they eventually settle in. Yes, it's gut wrenching to leave your child at nursery or school, knowing they're sobbing their little heart out, but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. It's not like they even leave Jackson there to play, like they will have to once he starts school, they're at the sidelines watching. Day care and school is going to be a huge struggle for all of them. That's when Jackson's bratty behaviour will come out full force and they most likely wont show a single second of it. They're doing that kid no favours at all, not by constantly mollycoddling him or by refusing to take him or his brothers out to experience new things. It's a shame really. He's their clear favourite but they're failing him big time.
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

Coco_ wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:00 am Jelian is way younger than Taylor and Keren she couldn’t have gone to school with them lol
If I’m not mistaken Jelian went to high school in Georgia and is like at 5-6 years younger than Keren. Also Keren and Khoa know what Jelian’s car looks like so it def wouldn’t be her “stalking” them.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Coco_ wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:20 am

We knew she enrolled him to call herself a soccer mom and release a preset. That's about it. lol
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

she’s so entitled and bitchy it aggravates me. she only likes being a mom when she can use it to her advantage like vlogging for money or getting better customer service/pity because she “NEEDS to get home to her 3 babies!!!!!” um you’re about to leave your 6 month old for two weeks but suddenly when it benefits you you desperately need to see him huh? crazy manipulative b*tchhhh. i also love how the story changed from the flight was delayed to they overbooked and gave her seat away. what’s with the lie or is she just too stupid to know what’s going on lmfao

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

I've never watched Jelian, only seen her when she showed up in KK's videos and her son kept finding moldy fruit under their sofa, but it's absurd that the other poster thinks she's one of the stalkers lol It's obvious Keren got on here, saw the photo posted by Soul and suddenly decided that she's one of them (despite the fact she isn't) then the other who lives in their area and went to school with them, is possibly the other user from here, who's now left for personal reasons, according to the last post in the general thread. But, we'll never know because Keren lies through her coffee stained, yellow teeth and can never stick to one story.
notachan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notachan »

all the minion’s replies to her tweets at delta are so funny

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... c6df97.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 61f406.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3b84b3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2a24ae.jpg[/IMG]

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

I would be so embarrassed if i found out my child was this obsessed with strangers online. How weird. I truly don’t understand this at all.

notachan wrote:all the minion’s replies to her tweets at delta are so funny

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... c6df97.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 61f406.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3b84b3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2a24ae.jpg[/IMG]

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Landon will suffer because of spoiled Djacksen. Landon wants to play soccer? Nah. Djacksen didn’t like it so you can’t play. Need a haircut? Nope. Djacksen bawls so you can get one. Everything.

I don’t want to dislike a child but... I’m sorry. I don’t like the kid they show online, maybe in person I would but...

jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

UsedToCould wrote:Landon will suffer because of spoiled Djacksen. Landon wants to play soccer? Nah. Djacksen didn’t like it so you can’t play. Need a haircut? Nope. Djacksen bawls so you can get one. Everything.

I don’t want to dislike a child but... I’m sorry. I don’t like the kid they show online, maybe in person I would but... Image

It’s sad that they’ll never really be independent bc Kern can’t handle tears. EVERY kid I’ve nannied cries for their parents for the first couple days and/or occasionally. Then, they warm up to me and it becomes routine.

All Keene is doing is reinforcing that tears work to get their way. They’ll never have social skills if she shelters them from any interaction outside of the home & target.

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

mamakhaofish wrote:I would be so embarrassed if i found out my child was this obsessed with strangers online. How weird. I truly don’t understand this at all.

notachan wrote:all the minion’s replies to her tweets at delta are so funny

WTF are Jacksonistas?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”