KKBJ General Discussion

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KKBJ General Discussion

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Mod Note: For some reason when moving posts it lists this user as the thread creator. Sorry about that. - Krypto

-----

This is her original post:

I didn’t think my account was getting hacked I just thought it was weird. Didn’t know about the glitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Re: KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by whatthename »

So I had a little time to go over older texts here... what is the problem with pineapples? I remember she was talking to Keren but I haven’t seen a single message that she wrote in like forever... can someone update me on what’s happening?

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I understand why some people are changing their usernames, but it makes me kind of sad too lol. I recognize so many older users by their usernames and know which ones are likeminded on here and now I don’t know who’s who.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: KKBJ General Discussion

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Kryptonite wrote:To reiterate, if you request a username or email change please include the change in the message. :)

Is there a designated person people can PM for the Discord link yet?
As of now, I don’t think a discord has been made for the people asking for the link

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

ckks wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:47 pm I understand why some people are changing their usernames, but it makes me kind of sad too lol. I recognize so many older users by their usernames and know which ones are likeminded on here and now I don’t know who’s who.

I'm torn. The paranoid part of me wants to, just because it's my real name and I didn't think of that at the time of creating an account then the lazy part doesn't want to think up a new username *shrugs*
hisshissbich
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hisshissbich »

Delrey__ wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:To reiterate, if you request a username or email change please include the change in the message. :)

As of now, I don’t think a discord has been made for the people asking for the link

I’ve made one and messaged RottieMama saying I would be happy to give out the link via PM’s. Again, since I’m a newer member here and others know I’m not Keren, I’m a mod over on GG by the same username.

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

hisshissbich wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:01 pm t the link via PM’s. Again, since I’m a newer member here and others know I’m not Keren, I’m a mod over on GG by the same username.
Can you please send it to me?
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

I had plans to change my username for longer because a part of my username was my real name, but I didn't because I was lazy lol. But with all that has been happening I decided now is the time my lazy ass did something. I kept the numbers in my name because I was sentimental LMAO

My e-mail always has been fake on this site so I'm not worried about that
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

whatthename wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:36 pm So I had a little time to go over older texts here... what is the problem with pineapples? I remember she was talking to Keren but I haven’t seen a single message that she wrote in like forever... can someone update me on what’s happening?

Can't speak for everyone else, but for me personally it was how she completely changed after having a bit of a chat with Keren. Before that she was here daily, posting the same shit we all do, making up names, calling her out for being a shitty mother, tweeting at her and just being one of the more vocal, active users. Shortly after messaging Keren, that all stopped. She carried on sharing screenshots of what Keren had said, conveniently leaving out her side of the messages, but we all noticed the change. Which is fine, just admit it but then she was made mod, which a lot thought was strange given what was happening. That, and the reason there's a no CPS rule is because she once contacted them about okbaby and told others on how she did it. Which she later denied doing until shown screenshots. But she said she would remain impartial despite still chatting with Keren. Pfft. People started getting banned, threads kept on getting locked whenever she took offence to something and so on. I once mentioned this in a thread and she responded calling me a bitch and saying how I should leave the site. She disappears for months due to health reasons then turns up out of the blue once Keren makes some mention of a stalker. Even though apparently she's been logged in and keeping up to date with moderating the thread, she only stepped in when Keren got on twitter. Shit show ensues and now she's no longer a mod.
fps
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fps »

Delrey__ wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:57 pm

I'm gonna make one now because there's so many people asking. I know I haven't posted a huge amount so if some else ends up making one and we'd rather go to that one, that's fine, im not super attached to it, just wanted to get the ball moving
hisshissbich
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hisshissbich »

fps wrote:

I'm gonna make one now because there's so many people asking. I know I haven't posted a huge amount so if some else ends up making one and we'd rather go to that one, that's fine, im not super attached to it, just wanted to get the ball moving
I’ve already been in contact with rottiemama and will be getting the link to people who requested in the next few days.

fps
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fps »

hisshissbich wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:09 pm
fps wrote:

I’ve already been in contact with rottiemama and will be getting the link to people who requested in the next few days.

ohhhhh okay, that's prob for the best anyway! RM is a YTMD god lol. ok thanks I'll delete the server
apjgydgk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by apjgydgk »

Can someone please send me the link?

DinoPom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by DinoPom »

Are there two discord chats? I would like the link for the other as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Candygirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Candygirl »

Can I get the link for the discord chat please? Thanks!

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

hisshissbich wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:

I’ve made one and messaged RottieMama saying I would be happy to give out the link via PM’s. Again, since I’m a newer member here and others know I’m not Keren, I’m a mod over on GG by the same username.

Could you please PM me the link? I have no life! Image

lavenderlillacs25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lavenderlillacs25 »

I think Khoa's family likes Landon more than Jackson. Didn't Mulan( is that even her name) out right say it? I don't blame them, Jackson is so spoiled and needs to be the constant center of attention.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Littledove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Littledove »

Can someone tell me when nothing I try and post will go through? It’s saying that the post doesn’t exists when it does

Littledove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Littledove »

Why can't I post??

lavenderlillacs25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lavenderlillacs25 »

Oops I'm so sorry y'all. I didn't realize I posted in the wrong discussion.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”