KK-SuttonStranded&Afraid | KKandBabyJ | Part 56

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Delrey__ »

“This is for all our grateful subscribers, not the bitter people who are just hating” okaay so you basically told your subscribers to fuck off and not have an opinion about what you show in your DAILY vlogging, even tho it’s “just a 10 minute vlog,” people will have opinions, you know? Kernel needs to realize not every damn comment is gonna be “omg i love you guys so much, you’re my life blah blah blah” IF that’s supposedly who she was talking to.

“We take them to their activities” damn I’d be embarrassed to leave the house looking like I just woke up and wearing something that literally looks like pjs. Also when exactly is this? You wake up, give your children boost, then nap time for landon, Sutton is probably being held by khoa and jackson is playing with Landon’s toys that you put in his room, meanwhile you’re laying there or sitting watching him play in the clothes you woke up in, guess who just woke up? Landon, time to start the day... okay we’re now at the trampoline, time for chic fila/pizza/chipotle whatever you feel like feeding your children, oh time for a bath aaand it’s night night time... hmmm sooo am I missing something? Or why can’t you mention “oh we had to go somewhere but now we are back and it’s time for dinner” lol i don’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KK-SuttonStranded&Afraid | KKandBabyJ | Part 56

Unread post by Coco_ »

Delrey__ wrote:“This is for all our grateful subscribers, not the bitter people who are just hating” okaay so you basically told your subscribers to fuck off and not have an opinion about what you show in your DAILY vlogging, even tho it’s “just a 10 minute vlog,” people will have opinions, you know? Kernel needs to realize not every damn comment is gonna be “omg i love you guys so much, you’re my life blah blah blah” IF that’s supposedly who she was talking to.

“We take them to their activities” damn I’d be embarrassed to leave the house looking like I just woke up and wearing something that literally looks like pjs. Also when exactly is this? You wake up, give your children boost, then nap time for landon, Sutton is probably being held by khoa and jackson is playing with Landon’s toys that you put in his room, meanwhile you’re laying there or sitting watching him play in the clothes you woke up in, guess who just woke up? Landon, time to start the day... okay we’re now at the trampoline, time for chic fila/pizza/chipotle whatever you feel like feeding your children, oh time for a bath aaand it’s night night time... hmmm sooo am I missing something? Or why can’t you mention “oh we had to go somewhere but now we are back and it’s time for dinner” lol i don’t get it.

You forgot the part where she leaves her kids with Taylor for six hours every morning so she can go walk on a treadmill and then go shopping for new apartments, decor, eyelashes, nails etc. which doesn’t include taking kids to activities
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

It would kill two birds with one stone if they just enrolled their kids in daycare and then worked out of their huge house.
That is, if this was really about work, which is isn’t.

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

“We keep where they go private for safety reasons??” You literally record them at Kangs gym, the restaurant, nine spices, all these places that would make it super easy for someone to show up but expect us to believe yall are doing all these activities with your kids that we don’t see? Okay Keren
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Omg. I have been reading on and off all night, but I seriously have nothing to say. I have never in my life heard of someone renting an apartment for “business” purposes. I’m in so much shock, and I don’t know why. Nothing they do should surprise me anymore, but this is actual insanity lol.

alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

chloe6124 wrote:
SpillingTheCoffee wrote:She is so flustered in her insta stories it’s hilarious... if you watch her face it gets redder and redder after every “eh” and “uhh”.
I love the way she tried to come up with examples of how they make money other than exploiting their kids and all she could come up with is KHOAS A RELATOR!
“We have worked hard for this” pls explain.
Karen trying to say Jackson doesn’t have a serious illness is she now a doctor?

Khoa might of sold one house the last year. Unless they really don’t talk about it because of the fans calling his number. Unless your a top RE they don’t make that much.

Realtors who work hard and put time and effort into it don’t have to be top performers to make good money Image I am a realtor part-time and made plenty last year, not including my main job and bonuses. It all depends on the percentage you are getting and the selling price versus list price that you are getting for your clients.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

alikruz wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
SpillingTheCoffee wrote:She is so flustered in her insta stories it’s hilarious... if you watch her face it gets redder and redder after every “eh” and “uhh”.
I love the way she tried to come up with examples of how they make money other than exploiting their kids and all she could come up with is KHOAS A RELATOR!

Khoa might of sold one house the last year. Unless they really don’t talk about it because of the fans calling his number. Unless your a top RE they don’t make that much.

Realtors who work hard and put time and effort into it don’t have to be top performers to make good money Image I am a realtor part-time and made plenty last year, not including my main job and bonuses. It all depends on the percentage you are getting and the selling price versus list price that you are getting for your clients.

But did you make enough to support THEIR lifestyle? lol cause you know damn well if they only had Khoa’s income from real estate and everything else disappeared, they wouldn’t survive. They have it too easy now.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

remre1017 wrote:I’m just waiting for someone to post screenshots of khoa on tinder looking for someone to hook up with in their new apartment lmao

Ashley Madison.ImageImage

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ckks wrote:
alikruz wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

But did you make enough to support THEIR lifestyle? lol cause you know damn well if they only had Khoa’s income from real estate and everything else disappeared, they wouldn’t survive. They have it too easy now.

Plus it is inconsistent money. My BIL is a RE. He quit and got his appraisal license and now has a steady income. He still has his RE license but doesn’t use it often.

Last edited by chloe6124 on Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Found some little gems in the comment section [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e7f29e.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... bd715b.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... dfe5aa.jpg[/IMG]

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I think now that Keren has the money and minions she’s always wanted she wants to live as “single, non mom Keren”. She’s got her fancy car (Is it even a manual? I can’t fathom spending that kind of money on that kind of car for it to be an automatic ) Now she has an apartment too? She is so off the rails it’s fascinating to watch this go down.

ogdumblore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ogdumblore »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 8b1298.jpg[/IMG]

“Everything we own is paid off?!?!!” Okay Ms. Manic. Sis. Get your shit together. You really think an apartment will help your kickass career and shitty podcast? Nobody wants to hear you and Taylor talk about your fire sex lives for an hour straight.

You’ve lost your mind Keren. Go see a doctor. Get checked for Zika. They “literally” told your dumbasses to watch out for the mosquitos! Khoa. Please leave this woman, grow some balls, and take care of those precious babies before this woman hurts them anymore.

Fucking KetamineKeren out here ranting about us again...

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

rottiemama wrote:For everyone that doesn’t have IG! Image

The same bish that lies about photoshopping her pics wants us to believe they’re not in debt??? ImageImageImageImage

When they bought the Lexus they said they got a loan but now EVERYTHING is PAID OFF? Bullshit!! For one, it would be DUMB bc they’re self-employed and they can write-off a lot of those payments. Even the dumbass apt can be written-off but she’s too dumb to realize how dumb she sounds. Not all debt is bad!
All she mention Khoa noballs does he is selling houses. Uhhh he quit so duhh.
Stupid bragging seacow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

ckks wrote:
alikruz wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Khoa might of sold one house the last year. Unless they really don’t talk about it because of the fans calling his number. Unless your a top RE they don’t make that much.

Absolutely not haha. Enough for me is not even what they paid for that Audi sitting in kerns apartments parking garage.

And that is exactly why I have decided I am never watching them again. They don’t provide a life for those children, those children provide a life for their parents Image

brlurking2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brlurking2 »

UsedToCould wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:20 pm I think now that Keren has the money and minions she’s always wanted she wants to live as “single, non mom Keren”. She’s got her fancy car (Is it even a manual? I can’t fathom spending that kind of money on that kind of car for it to be an automatic ImageImage) Now she has an apartment too? She is so off the rails it’s fascinating to watch this go down.

I'd bet some of my hard earned money on kernel having NO CLUE how to drive a manual car :lol:
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The poster that said only pregnant women get Zika admitted she was only 12

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

chloe6124 wrote:

A family member is a relator and he has to work from morning and til 6 in the afternoon and sometimes after dinner. It does not pay that well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
saltyblonde
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saltyblonde »

Anyone else can't stand her puffy red face, those jacked up eyelashes, and her down right bitchy attitude? Don't put your entire life online if you can't handle the criticism her insta stories really showed off how entitled they think they are and how of out of touch with reality they've become

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I am waiting for the vlog setting up a nursery at the apartment with the stuff at Taylor’s.

Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

Lmao at Keren saying she's humble and grateful. Did she forget when she threw her $800 phone at Khoa, broke it, laughed about it, and made him buy her another one the same day?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”