KK-SuttonStranded&Afraid | KKandBabyJ | Part 56

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KK-SuttonStranded&Afraid | KKandBabyJ | Part 56

Unread post by blehhh »

chloe6124 wrote:Now Khoa won’t ever have to go home. He can just put a bed in the apartment lol.

She just wanted another way to spend money to decorate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It just popped up in my mind. This is one step closer to seperation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
laurenxashley
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by laurenxashley »

Doesn’t ever have quiet time alone to record a podcast, but does have quiet time for a 30 minute rant on Instagram.... right

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Minions are Soo dumb. They bought her shit about zika being transmitted by insects and sex and preaching in the comment section. :D
Umm.. what's a mosquito?
What about pregnant women? Or congenital infection?
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

chloe6124 wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:Remember when we thought two phones was extra?

Surprise! Two homes, peasants!

It’s for her “mental health”...

I actually thought the two phones was not s bad idea. One for business and one for personal. But she has taken it to a all new level.

If it hadn’t been a totally obvious excuse to Khoa about why she needed the newest phone, I would believe it. But she only even showed it in that vlog and it just screamed lie.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

I’m just waiting for someone to post screenshots of khoa on tinder looking for someone to hook up with in their new apartment lmao

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

So they are not renting? They bought that apartment?

izzylimama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by izzylimama »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 36e08d.jpg[/IMG]

HA.

brlurking2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brlurking2 »

Meanwhile Khoa is out with his friends/sister having dinner LOL that relationship is 100% dead
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

mamakhaofish wrote:“Give the kids the life that they have”
I’m sorry what life? With all the money you waste on things for yourself Keren, you could take your boys to Disney once a month, to museums, to state parks, to the beach, even on vacations to different cities or states so they can experience the world. Or you could spend it on speech therapy so they could speak in complete sentences.
Those boys don’t have a life. They live in your world. Your world of Target, starbucks, and the backyard.

That’s what I was thinking my kid has 100 times more exciting life then those 3 & I doooooo not have money like that

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

chloe6124 wrote:With the weight loss and her manic episodes I am more convinced she is on something.

Ohh I have been saying that for some time now. And I haven´t watched since end of sept last year.
Just reading here and seeing their instastories is enough to see the crazy unhealthy behaviour.
She is deffinetly on someting and if not she needs to get herself checked into a mental hospital

freyador
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freyador »

I am gobsmacked. Does she live in a sort of fantasy world? She needs a wake up call.

Hi Kerrn!!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

With all her lying does anyone think they are going to have a scandal that destroys their channel.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

People with two cars would say something like “both of our cars are paid off” not “all of our cars are completely paid off” just proves they have the Audi even more lol
Crymeariver13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crymeariver13 »

chloe6124 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:07 pm There is no doubt in my mind she isn’t really working out either. She is just using it to scam people.

She is obviously not working out anymore. Look at her legs she’d have some muscle by now with all these months trying to “gain” muscle.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Saw this on fb Image

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

KK-SuttonStranded&Afraid | KKandBabyJ | Part 56

Unread post by Delrey__ »

“This is for all our grateful subscribers, not the bitter people who are just hating” okaay so you basically told your subscribers to fuck off and not have an opinion about what you show in your DAILY vlogging, even tho it’s “just a 10 minute vlog,” people will have opinions, you know? Kernel needs to realize not every damn comment is gonna be “omg i love you guys so much, you’re my life blah blah blah” IF that’s supposedly who she was talking to.

“We take them to their activities” damn I’d be embarrassed to leave the house looking like I just woke up and wearing something that literally looks like pjs. Also when exactly is this? You wake up, give your children boost, then nap time for landon, Sutton is probably being held by khoa and jackson is playing with Landon’s toys that you put in his room, meanwhile you’re laying there or sitting watching him play in the clothes you woke up in, guess who just woke up? Landon, time to start the day... okay we’re now at the trampoline, time for chic fila/pizza/chipotle whatever you feel like feeding your children, oh time for a bath aaand it’s night night time... hmmm sooo am I missing something? Or why can’t you mention “oh we had to go somewhere but now we are back and it’s time for dinner” lol i don’t get it.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Delrey__ wrote:“This is for all our grateful subscribers, not the bitter people who are just hating” okaay so you basically told your subscribers to fuck off and not have an opinion about what you show in your DAILY vlogging, even tho it’s “just a 10 minute vlog,” people will have opinions, you know? Kernel needs to realize not every damn comment is gonna be “omg i love you guys so much, you’re my life blah blah blah” IF that’s supposedly who she was talking to.

“We take them to their activities” damn I’d be embarrassed to leave the house looking like I just woke up and wearing something that literally looks like pjs. Also when exactly is this? You wake up, give your children boost, then nap time for landon, Sutton is probably being held by khoa and jackson is playing with Landon’s toys that you put in his room, meanwhile you’re laying there or sitting watching him play in the clothes you woke up in, guess who just woke up? Landon, time to start the day... okay we’re now at the trampoline, time for chic fila/pizza/chipotle whatever you feel like feeding your children, oh time for a bath aaand it’s night night time... hmmm sooo am I missing something? Or why can’t you mention “oh we had to go somewhere but now we are back and it’s time for dinner” lol i don’t get it.

You forgot the part where she leaves her kids with Taylor for six hours every morning so she can go walk on a treadmill and then go shopping for new apartments, decor, eyelashes, nails etc. which doesn’t include taking kids to activities
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

It would kill two birds with one stone if they just enrolled their kids in daycare and then worked out of their huge house.
That is, if this was really about work, which is isn’t.

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

“We keep where they go private for safety reasons??” You literally record them at Kangs gym, the restaurant, nine spices, all these places that would make it super easy for someone to show up but expect us to believe yall are doing all these activities with your kids that we don’t see? Okay Keren
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Omg. I have been reading on and off all night, but I seriously have nothing to say. I have never in my life heard of someone renting an apartment for “business” purposes. I’m in so much shock, and I don’t know why. Nothing they do should surprise me anymore, but this is actual insanity lol.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”