Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KK-SuttonStranded&Afraid | KKandBabyJ | Part 56

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KK-SuttonStranded&Afraid Part 56

TITLE CREDIT: Taurusmom

Previously on KKandBabyJ-

Surprisingly, they’ve had a pretty eventful week. We had the FAKE “stalker” situation, Keren’s trip to Canada that left her “stranded and afraid” in the Atlanta airport and now they’re currently in Fiji, on family vacay WITHOUT their 7mo BABY!

First, we need to talk about the ridiculous “stalker” situation. Keren so desperately wants people to be obsessed with her. She wants people to idolize her and treat her like she’s some kind of celebrity. (K, can you even be a celebrity if you’re not even verified on Instagram? Image) Anyway, since that’s not happening and the only people that idolize her are a bunch of preteen little girls, she has to make it up. No one believed her story that ppl were “driving by her house taking pictures” bc literally no one cares! Like, at all! You got a new fucking Audi. Own it! You’re not a victim! You sure as hell don’t have THREE stalkers. Or was it TWO? Just get over yourself! We have to see enough of you on YT and social media, do you really think people need to drive by your house to get a few more shots? NO!

What do most ppl do days before leaving on a 12 day family vacay? If you’re Keren Swanson, you plan a 24hr trip to Canada! Toronto to be exact for an event called “girls supporting girls.” She looked like she had a fabulous time sitting in the corner playing on her phone and looking like she wanted to be anywhere else. Well, not “anywhere” else. Definitely not the airport!

Yep, that’s right, there’s a reason ppl don’t book trips so close together. Keren’s flight got delayed leaving Toronto so she ended up missing her connecting flight in Atlanta. In typical Keren fashion, she threw a tear-filled tantrum and started whining about how she’s a “mom of three!” (That’s the only time she will admit that out loud, when she can garner sympathy or praise!) Anyway, Delta didn’t really care at first bc it happens to everyone...but then, the “Jacksonists” got involved. They’re a mob of crazy, delusional preteens that promised they would “never fly Delta again” unless they helped their qween! And they did. They folded like a cheap suit. Her money was refunded and she was put on the first available flight to Orlando. Tbh, Atlanta probably just wanted her out of there!

With literally hours to spare, K made it back to Orlando just in time to fake some tears about leaving her 7mo. You know, the same one she said no one was going to make her feel guilty about leaving? Ppl weren’t sure if she was actually sad or playing it up for the camera. I think I’ll go with the latter. I’m sure she does feel some guilt but with a quick pep talk from Nonni about how normal it is to leave your baby, the smile came back to her face as she started imagining all the incredible Insta pics she’s going to take and photoshop! Sea cow who?? Off to Fiji!

That’s where we start things off! Will they end up leaving the trip early bc they miss their precious baby so much? Will Sutton even care or will he miss all the attention he’s currently getting from his adoptive mom Taylor? Find out now....Image

Previous thread:
KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-SuttonStranded&Afraid | KKandBabyJ | Part 56

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

Welcome back Soul!!! Fill us in on anything that happened while you were gone please haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

posted in the other thread but IM BACK BISHES!!!! I MISSED YOU ALL! <3 and BOY do i have a LOT to catch up on!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamakhaofish wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:26 pm Welcome back Soul!!! Fill us in on anything that happened while you were gone please haha

HEYYY! <3 literally nothing happened as I'm sure you all thought, haha. Never got contacted by OPD or kern or anyone. Also pineapples seems to have disappeared from YTMD so there's also that...so sketchy haha. But otherwise I've just been lurking yearning to comment!
izzylimama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by izzylimama »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 457d41.jpg[/IMG]

Hahahahahaha someone’s comment on her recent

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Omg Image i knew it was all a lie!! You definitely would have been contacted since you were directly involved in the sTaLkInG Image that’s crazy lol

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
mamakhaofish wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:26 pm Welcome back Soul!!! Fill us in on anything that happened while you were gone please haha

HEYYY! <3 literally nothing happened as I'm sure you all thought, haha. Never got contacted by OPD or kern or anyone. Also pineapples seems to have disappeared from YTMD so there's also that...so sketchy haha. But otherwise I've just been lurking yearning to comment!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamakhaofish wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:29 pm Omg Image i knew it was all a lie!! You definitely would have been contacted since you were directly involved in the sTaLkInG Image that’s crazy lol

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

LMFAOO sTaLkR4lyfe haha. no but really it was all so ridiculous! Noone stalked her!!
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

The place they are staying at is called Fiji Luxury Pool Villa 2. Unfortunately they dont seem to have a website or contact info.
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

I know bites are sometimes inevitable but daaaamn
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e6cec9.jpg[/IMG]

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

I don’t understand why they thought zip lining was an appropriate activity for a 2 and 3 year old. That shit is scary for adults. Did they actually think they would want to do it..? Stupid.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Also not gonna lie, I was enjoying the video until kernel had to open her damn mouth and said “I’m glad we didn’t bring sutton and honestly we should have left landon too because he’s been throwing fits” while making a stupid face. I hate her so much, what does she expect? It’s extremely normal, his out of his comfort zone but he’ll never get used to it if you don’t teach him kernel. This is your fault not his.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Keren, while trying to defend their reasons for not bringing Sutton: "Honestly, we could've left Landon" *laughs* then repeats it again when Khoa doesn't react/

Oh fuck off! You rotten, fish-faced bitch.
mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

I wish they would have left Landon. Then they would have lost all of their subscribers lol
She is such a horrible person. I keep thinking that it can’t get worse and then it does.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I can't with these two I mean seriously they are in frigging Fiji and still whining. Newsflash children will be a little cranky when their routine is disrupted and a major time change. You can't just leave them behind because they get a little grumpy. Packed sunscreen but not insect repellent knowing they were going to a tropical climate and are surprised they are getting bit by mosquitoes. Lord have mercy.
Last edited by oldschoolmom39 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adeline
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adeline »

I hate her stupid face so much[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a79bcb.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

mac531
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mac531 »

Shocking! Kernal wishing they had left landen and only brought golden boy, it kills me how much trash of a mom she is. She does not deserve those kids, well except for shark boy.

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

The hunchback is in Fiji
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 0e5f66.jpg[/IMG]

SassyFlowerB
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SassyFlowerB »

mamakhaofish wrote:I don’t understand why they thought zip lining was an appropriate activity for a 2 and 3 year old. That shit is scary for adults. Did they actually think they would want to do it..? Stupid.

Seriously! Those kids are scared of blow up holiday decorations.

SassyFlowerB
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SassyFlowerB »

I won’t say I’m surprised but why didn’t KK bring harnesses for Jackson and Landon for the van? Just because there’s no legal requirement in Fiji it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t protect them.

notachan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notachan »

most recent vlog features jackson in his WHITE underwear out in public playing in the water...how do they not understand that isn’t okay? i immediately reported the video

Return to “KKandBabyJ”