KKand”WeOnLYseEfiFtEeNmiNUtEsOfTHeirDaY!” | KK&BJ | Part 58

ogdumblore
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKand”WeOnLYseEfiFtEeNmiNUtEsOfTHeirDaY!” | KK&BJ | Part 58

Unread post by ogdumblore »

Khoa is editing that part out of the vlog that shows his name in her phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ava11 wrote:
IMG_3090.jpg
So youtube suggested me this girl and I seriously thought that’s Keren.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
Omgggg twins

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Delrey__ wrote:I hope this makes yt close their comment section with all the khoalongcocks people are typing. Honestly, yeah sure have a silly name for your fiance but damn not everyone has to see it, I’d be hella embarrassed instead of proud. Just watch tomorrow she’ll be like “y’all saw it oh well hehehe” they are both morons
Also, alissa acting like she’s the host at oks house like Kyla is the one who lives there, not you? Lol

Kyla seems useless tbh

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

LilaVictoria wrote:
ava11 wrote:
IMG_3090.jpg
So youtube suggested me this girl and I seriously thought that’s Keren.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk

Nooooo that’s Jamerrill! She has 8 kids, she’s a homeschool mama, and she makes grocery hauls and batch cooking videos. Unlike Kermel
She seems like a lovely person and a good mother!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Bit off topic but damn 8 kids?! I seriously don't know how some ladies do it.
I want to end myself when I have my period, let alone birthing 8 kids.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Last edited by Babbs18 on Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

New thread needs to be called “KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips “

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ogdumblore wrote:Khoa is editing that part out of the vlog that shows his name in her phone.

No, it’s still there. I’m pretty sure that was the new vlog. Although it’s pretty easy to mistake since Jackson is wearing the same pajamas AGAIN.

Yoyotree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Yoyotree »

subscribing
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

So in their vlog when they went into Kyra's house, Jack was holding Keren 's hand and he wouldn't let go cause he was afraid???? Seriously?? Has this kid ever seen the sun?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

nebi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:03 am So in their vlog when they went into Kyra's house, Jack was holding Keren 's hand and he wouldn't let go cause he was afraid???? Seriously?? Has this kid ever seen the sun?
And him asking "why are we here" had me confused if him and Levi are such great friends. I have a shy 3 year old but he would be over the moon about going to a friends house. Jackson has been acting like hes scared lately, like suddenly Ba Nois the other day. If it was the dog they would have said so, but Keren had to tell him only uncle was home.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ACarATorchAJess wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:49 am
Delrey__ wrote:I hope this makes yt close their comment section with all the khoalongcocks people are typing. Honestly, yeah sure have a silly name for your fiance but damn not everyone has to see it, I’d be hella embarrassed instead of proud. Just watch tomorrow she’ll be like “y’all saw it oh well hehehe” they are both morons
Also, alissa acting like she’s the host at oks house like Kyla is the one who lives there, not you? Lol

Kyla seems useless tbh

Was Kyla there? I know she is a nanny for someone else or something. It seemed as if nobody was coming to the door, and Kyras dad probably told Allisa to get it.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

nebi wrote:So in their vlog when they went into Kyra's house, Jack was holding Keren 's hand and he wouldn't let go cause he was afraid???? Seriously?? Has this kid ever seen the sun?
I watch another vlogger who’s daughter has sensory issues. When they were building a house and would go over they would have to carry her. With Jackson being in pajamas a lot and putting his hands down his pants all the time I wonder if he has some sensory issues. A lot of times kids with autism have those kind of issues. My nephew isn’t autistic but has to have special socks and tags in his clothes have to be removed. Anyway just a thought.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Something is def quirky about him. I know youre not supposed to diagnose a child over the internet but damn, signs are signs.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I almost feel bad for Jackson. He's a brat but his parents have made him that way. And its only going to (already is) getting worse. Keren herself has changed even in the last year, and not for the better. Kids pick up on that and maybe he hates change. But then she clearly plays favorites and its Jackson. He knows this, he plays up to it.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:33 am
nebi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:03 am So in their vlog when they went into Kyra's house, Jack was holding Keren 's hand and he wouldn't let go cause he was afraid???? Seriously?? Has this kid ever seen the sun?
And him asking "why are we here" had me confused if him and Levi are such great friends. I have a shy 3 year old but he would be over the moon about going to a friends house. Jackson has been acting like hes scared lately, like suddenly Ba Nois the other day. If it was the dog they would have said so, but Keren had to tell him only uncle was home.
Kid freaks out over everything and his parents don’t help him or they think not letting him do it helps. I don’t know. They’re bunch of idiots who are so involved with themselves they don’t have time or pay attention to each kid or even educate themselves. They think it’s like having animals, grow however the hell they want. Those kids piss everywhere like a dog and call it potty training, feed them some shit for sustenance.
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

I wanna thank your comments and I can't. What's wrong with the app?
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

nebi wrote:I wanna thank your comments and I can't. What's wrong with the app?
Been having the same problem for days now, join the "can't like"-club

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKand”WeOnLYseEfiFtEeNmiNUtEsOfTHeirDaY!” | KK&BJ | Part 58

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I think Keren took Jackson because she knows she can’t make friends and she didn’t want to be alone. She has to take her 3.5 year old with her so she’s not alone in the background (like at the photo shoot thing). He probably also gives her an excuse to not have to do anything she doesn’t want to. Oh no, sorry, I can’t, I have Jackson.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:49 am

Kyla seems useless tbh

Was Kyla there? I know she is a nanny for someone else or something. It seemed as if nobody was coming to the door, and Kyras dad probably told Allisa to get it.
Yeah she was and it looked like kernel didn’t even say hi to her. She was behind allisa when she opened the door

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

“I know. 2 cameras one hug” - kernel
Lmao okaaay? Like she’s so awkward, the moment she walked in the whole situation was sooo bad and awkward

LaGrandeTalker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LaGrandeTalker »

I know I’m kind of late, I couldn’t watch the last 2 vlogs this weekend, so I just watched and I have to say I teared up with the whole Landon “pack me” thing.
If you notice, when J starts talking about the trip, L IMMEDIATELY looks up at Keren like he’s trying to understand what they’re talking about and then he understands it and says pack me.
He understands that he never gets to do fun things with mom and even though he can’t speak, he’s already being vocal about it. Imagine when he can talk... It will be so sad to watch. Landon and Sutton will resent them for sure, the look on L’s face when she says “we’re not gonna pack you” says it all. He knows.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 17e456.png[/IMG]
And then Khoa says they will have so much fun without them, Landon doesn’t look excited at all. They way he looks at Khoa here, the corner of his mouth is so down, he’s upset. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 7b58ca.png[/IMG]
Maybe I’m nitpicking, but I had to point that out cause I couldn’t help tearing up, this type of stuff breaks my heart. Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”