Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KKand”WeOnLYseEfiFtEeNmiNUtEsOfTHeirDaY!” | KK&BJ | Part 58

Unread post by RottieMama »

TITLE: KKand”WeOnLYseEfiFtEeNmiNUtEsOfTHeirDaY!” | Part 58

TITLE CREDIT: hisshissbich

Previously on KKandBabyJ-

Wow, this thread is a little harder to recap than I expected. How is it possible that people can upload every single day but there’s still not much to talk about? That shows you how boring and mundane their lives have become.

I guess we should start off with the apartment that Keren just HAD to lease. According to her, renting a residential apt at $2,600 would have been far cheaper than Khoa getting a larger office for them to share. However, neither one of them thought about Khoa already being locked into an extended 2-yr lease. Yes, Khoa, a supposed real estate agent did not know anything about his OWN lease. Image No one ever accused them of being smart! Don’t worry tho, Keren has volunteered Khoa’s cousin to rent a small square of the apt for $2,000!! He might even be allowed to use the bathroom every now and then...that is, if Kern’s not podcasting.

It’s pretty obvious Keren saw her perfect #goals office on Pinterest and went out the next day and bought it. You see, Keren thinks she’s “extra” and that she’s living in an Ariana Grande song. When in reality, she wouldn’t even be considered a Frankie. (Ari’s bro who loves attention as much as K.) But this is what she does! She never takes time to plan or think things through. She just HAD to get her boobs done, immediately, so she ended up going to whatever hack could get her in the fastest and look how that turned out. Image

People have accused us of being “jealous” of her and you know what, I am a little jealous! I’m jealous of her inability to think critically and how impulsive she it. It’s embarrassing how long it takes me to make a decision. I sit there planning and weighing my options, silently going over all the pros & cons in my head and that’s just where I want to go to dinner! Renting an apt would take me at least 3 months! I mean, the girl does have some drive. It’s just too bad she doesn’t use it to be a better mom, daughter, friend etc.

As far as everyone else is concerned, I mean, this IS the Keren show but the kids do seem like they are FINALLY feeling better! Jackson’s out of the Freddy Kruger pj’s and Landon’s sweet little smile is back. All is good! No Zika!!!!

We are roughly 8 weeks away from the wedding of the year! We haven’t heard a word about it since Keren asked her bridesmaids but it is getting close. Do they end up making it down the aisle? Will Keren release her first podcast episode or will that idea fade away like her failed “channel relaunch,” blog, KickAss app, interior decorator, flipping houses....you get the point but find out now! Image

KK-Apartment Renting & Instagram Venting | KKandBabyJ | Part 57
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
laurenxashley
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKand”WeOnLYseEfiFtEeNmiNUtEsOfTHeirDaY!” | KK&BJ | Part 58

Unread post by laurenxashley »

Idk how you managed to make an entertaining recap out of nothing. I know fully well what’s going on and I still read it. lol. That recap was literally more interesting and engaging than their content

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cheesecakes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cheesecakes »

Just continuing the discussion about the pool fence from the last thread... It’s mind boggling. At one point they were going to put a pool fence in...

From Nov 8, 2016: “This is the pool and it already has these little holes where you can put a net up. So we’re going to put a net up to keep the kids safe.” Go to 6:17 if you want to watch...

Then at some point they had a conversation and they concluded that their children were invincible and a pool fence was no longer necessary. Or they decided that keeping their children safe was no longer a priority. It can only be one of those two things. With all of their money, they won’t spend it on something simple to protect their children. Something to prevent them from dyinggggg. Cars and watches for themselves are much more important. But how much will those things matter if something happens to one of their boys?

I don’t remember which video it was, but shortly after they moved into the house (early 2017) Keren said they ordered a custom pool fence. Why did she lie? Did they really think no one would notice? Seriously what was the point if she knew she would never get one?

It’s infuriating. I can’t imagine having so much disposable income and not using such a small (to them) amount to ensure my kids don’t die. Seriously, wtf is wrong with them? Soon they will have 3 walking, mobile children that don’t know how to swim. They are one distraction away from a 100% preventable tragedy.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

cheesecakes wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:55 pm Just continuing the discussion about the pool fence from the last thread... It’s mind boggling. At one point they were going to put a pool fence in...

From Nov 8, 2016: “This is the pool and it already has these little holes where you can put a net up. So we’re going to put a net up to keep the kids safe.” Go to 6:17 if you want to watch...

Then at some point they had a conversation and they concluded that their children were invincible and a pool fence was no longer necessary. Or they decided that keeping their children safe was no longer a priority. It can only be one of those two things. With all of their money, they won’t spend it on something simple to protect their children. Something to prevent them from dyinggggg. Cars and watches for themselves are much more important. But how much will those things matter if something happens to one of their boys?

I don’t remember which video it was, but shortly after they moved into the house (early 2017) Keren said they ordered a custom pool fence. Why did she lie? Did they really think no one would notice? Seriously what was the point if she knew she would never get one?

It’s infuriating. I can’t imagine having so much disposable income and not using such a small (to them) amount to ensure my kids don’t die. Seriously, wtf is wrong with them? Soon they will have 3 walking, mobile children that don’t know how to swim. They are one distraction away from a 100% preventable tragedy.
Keren always lies, she probably just wanted their minions to think they were doing everything to keep the kids safe... I mean, she lied when she said she had ordered the pool cage when she hadn't yet... then someone turned them in, and she really had to order one. I just don't get it... even if a child knows how to swim without floaties or anything... if they accidently fell into the pool, they could hit their head, or panic... and drown in no time. WHY are these two so stupid to not take the steps and get the pool fence? I wonder if they have the pool alarms? Anyone know?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Every time it's time for a new thread I look forward to reading your recaps
laurenxashley
Amateur
Amateur

cheesecakes wrote:Just continuing the discussion about the pool fence from the last thread... It’s mind boggling. At one point they were going to put a pool fence in...

literally made a whole vlog with clickbait about the baby running directly into the pool and almost falling in. At around 7:30 mark Kracken says how they’re getting a fence. Mind you this is before Landon was even born.

laurenxashley
Amateur
Amateur

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 849dd5.jpg[/IMG] Looking at old vlogs and seeing how poorly they’ve aged is so sad. Kyra wouldn’t be so bad now if she just fixed her white hair but even if Keren fixed her hair I feel like she might be too far gone lol

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

laurenxashley wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 849dd5.jpg[/IMG] Looking at old vlogs and seeing how poorly they’ve aged is so sad. Kyra wouldn’t be so bad now if she just fixed her white hair but even if Keren fixed her hair I feel like she might be too far gone lol

Hunny, Keren is a lost cause. Even a trashcan wouldn't want her
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 33b29a.jpg[/IMG] holy f what is her style

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Islandbaby14 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:28 am holy f what is her style

It reminds me of the disappearing photo from one of the ‘Back to the future’ movies

What order do you want the kids to disappear, Keren?
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Islandbaby14 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 33b29a.jpg[/IMG] holy f what is her style

“New money” ImageImage She’s like trailer trash who found Pinterest.

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

UsedToCould wrote:
Islandbaby14 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 33b29a.jpg[/IMG] holy f what is her style

Some canvas place gifted it to her and gave one to Elle Mills.

Doesn’t mean it’s good though. I’m not sure I would want a Christmas card hanging in my house.

jasminrants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasminrants »

I still can't get over Kernel not taking the kids to see a doctor. If that's not neglect, then what else does it take from her to make their minions see the fucking light? How far gone do you have to be as a mother to just disregard any smidgeon of worry about your sick children, but you get your nails fixed instantly?
I'm extra salty about this rn since my kid woke up with a fever, and even the thought of not doing everything in my damn power as a mom to make her get better asap makes me shiver. /soapbox

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Mumof2 wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:

Some canvas place gifted it to her and gave one to Elle Mills.

Doesn’t mean it’s good though. I’m not sure I would want a Christmas card hanging in my house.

Ooof. That’s bad. I still stand by my description of her taste but yea that one isn’t on her. That’s pretty tacky though. Image

mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

I’m so behind on vlogs probably about a month, but I just watched a Snapchat story and what is up with kerens face?! She looks soo much older and her pores are huge! She’s loosing weight but it’s just making her face look saggy and weird. Someone get this girl some water, or filler.

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

laurenxashley wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 849dd5.jpg[/IMG] Looking at old vlogs and seeing how poorly they’ve aged is so sad. Kyra wouldn’t be so bad now if she just fixed her white hair but even if Keren fixed her hair I feel like she might be too far gone lol

Keren would probably blame it on her "wHiTe geNeS". If Keren would stop going into the sun for hours without sunscreen, actually utilize the skin products that have been gifted to her by all those different companies and ate healthy foods that aren't soaked in sodium she could actually look her age. The granny hair could stop, too. There is a reason why that trend died in 2014.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

mommabearx wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:25 am I’m so behind on vlogs probably about a month, but I just watched a Snapchat story and what is up with kerens face?! She looks soo much older and her pores are huge! She’s loosing weight but it’s just making her face look saggy and weird. Someone get this girl some water, or filler.

Amphetamines will do that!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

laurenxashley wrote:
cheesecakes wrote:Just continuing the discussion about the pool fence from the last thread... It’s mind boggling. At one point they were going to put a pool fence in...

literally made a whole vlog with clickbait about the baby running directly into the pool and almost falling in. At around 7:30 mark Kracken says how they’re getting a fence. Mind you this is before Landon was even born.

Look at how good her face looks here. That is not that long ago. Wow.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

chloe6124 wrote:
laurenxashley wrote:

Look at how good her face looks here. That is not that long ago. Wow.

Even vlogs from a year ago she looks 6 years younger then how she does now lol

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

She needs to put some of the weight back on. Her face will thank her for it. Oh and get rid of those ginormous boobs.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”