KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

Unread post by Terelynne »

Kids are still sick and she still hasn’t taken them to the Dr !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
19Jmama19
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 19Jmama19 »

blehhh wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:24 pm
19Jmama19 wrote:
vmokk wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:26 pm
i doubt that. i wouldn’t say he gets bathed “minimally” either. he has tub time every night, and i don’t want to debate how well she washes them. i think he does it from nervousness/excitement, my daughter does it ... she’s 4. whenever she laughs she reaches for there, looks a little wonky in pictures and we’ve tried some things our paediatrician recommended. she still does it. he’ll likely grow out of it.

My opinion is hopefully wrong, but do they still have the sand pit outside? If so I shudder to say, but I tried to warn them about pinworms, but of course Im sure they ignored or deleted my comments. Ive expressed concerns about bare feet in the grass in Florida because of snakes, watched a vlog, snake. Ive tried to suggest removing the mulch from seeing so many kids with mulch embedded in skin, punctured through lips, in kids eyes but same thing my suggestion was to please put recycled tire rubber out there instead but nope scrapped knees are more edgy. For one the safety reasons but also if it gets on the trampoline its no big deal, its soft and matches so you dont have to sweep it off to jump. I warned them about sand pits and pin worms but Im sure they ignored that too, I havent seen them talk about still having it but a sure sign is itchy butts and hands down pants. Its the worms crawling around on the anus, its disgusting!!! The only way to check is in a dark room then a flashlight to the area to catch them coming out. I really pray its anything but that because they would probably never check but if it was and hes scratching and we know the hygiene around there is nonexistent he will pass it on to the little ones. So gross, they honestly suck so bad. Keren wouldnt give a damn either because being a "badass mom" who is edgy and doesnt listen because she knows it all is more important than anything to do with health or safety Image
I saw the sandpit recently in an instastory and it was as full of dead leaves as sand. It was so gross. Sandpits need to have lids to close them when not in use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Even with a cover it couldnt stop pinworms. Sandpitsare just a big hell no. I would never risk worms coming out of my childrens rear ends, just why would you dare risk that, yikes!! Jackson can be precocious and is getting to that age where he is going to get really obnoxious (all kids go through it around 5 to like 10 where they just act a bit annoying and always want you to watch what they can do, lol) I have seen it in Jackson lately and I think Keren is starting to even see it, and with how spoiled they have made him and always the center of attention he is going to be ten times worse and the acting like a baby stuff I think is getting under both their skin. I really think this is why Landon is getting attention lately. He is so genuinely cute and hasn't been coddled so he is more mature than Jackson, hell even Jackson wants to be Landon. I love that Landon doesnt care, he is like copy my language, wear my shirt I know you want to be me but you cant, lol. I wanted to bring up something too I havent seen talked about. Did anyone else get the vibe that Keren took deliberate opportunities to show Kyras kids not looking so cute? I totally sense from her that she doesn't even like being around her kids and just fakes an interest in them? I also think it was super shady of her to show Levi looking at bugs in his bedroom, poor kid, but dang OK they are so nasty!! I totally think she tries to low key make them look bad. I know she thinks she is better than them, she is so narcissistic sometimes I just fantasize having the opportunity to put her in her place. Not that I dont have my own feelings about that whole shit show in Utah but dang she calls herself her best friend. Kyras just surrounds herself with shitty clout chasers, I get that sense from Alissa too, she just tries harder at the kiss ads stuff. Sorry I know people hate crossing forums they just mixed worlds again and there was so much that bothered me. Kyras drives me crazy but I respect that she knows she grew up trashy and it keeps her kind of grounded, and appreciative of things. Keren was white trash but tries so hard to pretend she wasn't, hell she still is
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

I know theres lots of speculation abouf khoas real estate so ill just add a few things. There's been a ton of detective work by some of our discord friends, especially one in particular so I can't take credit myself. It's confusing so I'll just give a quick summary if what I can remember after some searches through real estate records a while ago.

Basically it was figured out that he has sold only 4 or 5 houses over his "career" and all of the transactions were between his family members. The records used to show up in his name, but after the harassment he was getting a lot of detective work showed he's now using an alias for real estate work. He even mentioned on the vlog one time he figured out how to do real estate without fans finding out.

Of course he could be making good money now doing real estate under the alias but it's my opinion that he's basically given it up for now and just talks it up to make it seem like he's got/had a great side gig. This is only my opinion but this is because of those sales he made only being between family members. Sorry but selling for people you are related to barely meets the requirements for being able to call yourself a realtor. Obviously we still don't know anything for certain about their income but I thought these little bits were quite interesting myself.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 306d1f.jpg[/IMG]

squishygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by squishygirl »

Sorry I'm late. So if this has been mentioned I'm sorry. at the end of the vlog when they we're discussing the lake house... Remember in kernals rant she said they ARE BUILDING A HOUSE, as in currently. However in today vlog Khoa basically Confirmed it wasn't even a thought of his. She's been thinking about it and of course once again has not discussed anything with him. SHE doesn't like any of the homes for sale, so now they have to build instead of buy. And how he mentioned its going to take a few years to do so.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Sorn wrote:I know theres lots of speculation abouf khoas real estate so ill just add a few things. There's been a ton of detective work by some of our discord friends, especially one in particular so I can't take credit myself. It's confusing so I'll just give a quick summary if what I can remember after some searches through real estate records a while ago.

Basically it was figured out that he has sold only 4 or 5 houses over his "career" and all of the transactions were between his family members. The records used to show up in his name, but after the harassment he was getting a lot of detective work showed he's now using an alias for real estate work. He even mentioned on the vlog one time he figured out how to do real estate without fans finding out.

Of course he could be making good money now doing real estate under the alias but it's my opinion that he's basically given it up for now and just talks it up to make it seem like he's got/had a great side gig. This is only my opinion but this is because of those sales he made only being between family members. Sorry but selling for people you are related to barely meets the requirements for being able to call yourself a realtor. Obviously we still don't know anything for certain about their income but I thought these little bits were quite interesting myself.

I think it’s safe to say he isn’t doing much in RE. They vlog every day. He isn’t out selling houses or marketing himself.

Talkativetalk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Talkativetalk »

19Jmama19 wrote:
blehhh wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:24 pm
19Jmama19 wrote: My opinion is hopefully wrong, but do they still have the sand pit outside? If so I shudder to say, but I tried to warn them about pinworms, but of course Im sure they ignored or deleted my comments. Ive expressed concerns about bare feet in the grass in Florida because of snakes, watched a vlog, snake. Ive tried to suggest removing the mulch from seeing so many kids with mulch embedded in skin, punctured through lips, in kids eyes but same thing my suggestion was to please put recycled tire rubber out there instead but nope scrapped knees are more edgy. For one the safety reasons but also if it gets on the trampoline its no big deal, its soft and matches so you dont have to sweep it off to jump. I warned them about sand pits and pin worms but Im sure they ignored that too, I havent seen them talk about still having it but a sure sign is itchy butts and hands down pants. Its the worms crawling around on the anus, its disgusting!!! The only way to check is in a dark room then a flashlight to the area to catch them coming out. I really pray its anything but that because they would probably never check but if it was and hes scratching and we know the hygiene around there is nonexistent he will pass it on to the little ones. So gross, they honestly suck so bad. Keren wouldnt give a damn either because being a "badass mom" who is edgy and doesnt listen because she knows it all is more important than anything to do with health or safety Image
I saw the sandpit recently in an instastory and it was as full of dead leaves as sand. It was so gross. Sandpits need to have lids to close them when not in use.

Even with a cover it couldnt stop pinworms. Sandpitsare just a big hell no. I would never risk worms coming out of my childrens rear ends, just why would you dare risk that, yikes!! Jackson can be precocious and is getting to that age where he is going to get really obnoxious (all kids go through it around 5 to like 10 where they just act a bit annoying and always want you to watch what they can do, lol) I have seen it in Jackson lately and I think Keren is starting to even see it, and with how spoiled they have made him and always the center of attention he is going to be ten times worse and the acting like a baby stuff I think is getting under both their skin. I really think this is why Landon is getting attention lately. He is so genuinely cute and hasn't been coddled so he is more mature than Jackson, hell even Jackson wants to be Landon. I love that Landon doesnt care, he is like copy my language, wear my shirt I know you want to be me but you cant, lol. I wanted to bring up something too I havent seen talked about. Did anyone else get the vibe that Keren took deliberate opportunities to show Kyras kids not looking so cute? I totally sense from her that she doesn't even like being around her kids and just fakes an interest in them? I also think it was super shady of her to show Levi looking at bugs in his bedroom, poor kid, but dang OK they are so nasty!! I totally think she tries to low key make them look bad. I know she thinks she is better than them, she is so narcissistic sometimes I just fantasize having the opportunity to put her in her place. Not that I dont have my own feelings about that whole shit show in Utah but dang she calls herself her best friend. Kyras just surrounds herself with shitty clout chasers, I get that sense from Alissa too, she just tries harder at the kiss ads stuff. Sorry I know people hate crossing forums they just mixed worlds again and there was so much that bothered me. Kyras drives me crazy but I respect that she knows she grew up trashy and it keeps her kind of grounded, and appreciative of things. Keren was white trash but tries so hard to pretend she wasn't, hell she still is

Bugs?? What vlog was that yikes..

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

lol helicopter mum kids gotta play somewhere.

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

rosencrantz wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:35 pm Does khoa still work as a real estate agent? I thought he stopped? Have they flipped a house yet? I doubt they are making that much income off of real estate, considering how much the agents I know have to bust their asses off to make money.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
He isn’t making much from real estate in Orlando the average is either 1.5% or 3% also rebate realtors are huge there and if you aren’t doing it you will not be selling as much. Most realtors there give 1/2 of commission to their client on a new build for design or prepaid fees. In the area the lowest rebate is 1/3. So he has monthly fees, year fees for memberships, splitting com with customer and he lays at home all day no way he is making much. I think his family goes in on the housing flipping so divide that up 4-6 ways house flipping isn’t huge there right now because it is cheaper to build because even a dump is high price then add cost to make a profit. 30 year old house cost more than a brand new on you design.
Dbwnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dbwnosey »

Anyone see oks new vlog? Jackson completely ruined such a special moment for them and I feel terrible! Karen should have pulled him away for that moment

zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

Dbwnosey wrote:Anyone see oks new vlog? Jackson completely ruined such a special moment for them and I feel terrible! Karen should have pulled him away for that moment

Yes! He was blocking Averie’s actual siblings from being able to see her
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

I can't get over Keren's faceImageImageImageImage she jealous jealous[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... eb072f.jpg[/IMG]
Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

I'm just catching up on vlogs. Anyone still have the IG story pic of her bikini the other day. I know you can have more one bottom but I just find it funny how for the vlog, she put this different bottom on way above her bellybutton right after she posted one for IG way below it like just along her bikini line. Just funny to me. Also it was such a sweet thing for them to pay nonnies car off but damn keren, you didn't have to announce it loudly at the party that's from you and khoa. Need recognition do you? I wouldn't expect anything less tho. She talked the whole vlog about she did this and she flew this person down and she she she. I just didn't think the whole announcing them paying her car off was inappropriate to say out loud at the party putting the attention on them. They live with her and could have been done before the party. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I just wouldn't have felt great if I would have given her a present then these people come in 2 seconds later with that. I would have felt so stupid. Anyways here the bikini from the vlog if someone can compare it to her story one.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Jessie212 wrote:I'm just catching up on vlogs. Anyone still have the IG story pic of her bikini the other day. I know you can have more one bottom but I just find it funny how for the vlog, she put this different bottom on way above her bellybutton right after she posted one for IG way below it like just along her bikini line. Just funny to me. Also it was such a sweet thing for them to pay nonnies car off but damn keren, you didn't have to announce it loudly at the party that's from you and khoa. Need recognition do you? I wouldn't expect anything less tho. She talked the whole vlog about she did this and she flew this person down and she she she. I just didn't think the whole announcing them paying her car off was inappropriate to say out loud at the party putting the attention on them. They live with her and could have been done before the party. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I just wouldn't have felt great if I would have given her a present then these people come in 2 seconds later with that. I would have felt so stupid. Anyways here the bikini from the vlog if someone can compare it to her story one.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 07edf1.jpg[/IMG]

She can’t keep her tummy sucked it and stand weirdly in the vlogs.

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

Whateverumean wrote:
Jessie212 wrote:I'm just catching up on vlogs. Anyone still have the IG story pic of her bikini the other day. I know you can have more one bottom but I just find it funny how for the vlog, she put this different bottom on way above her bellybutton right after she posted one for IG way below it like just along her bikini line. Just funny to me. Also it was such a sweet thing for them to pay nonnies car off but damn keren, you didn't have to announce it loudly at the party that's from you and khoa. Need recognition do you? I wouldn't expect anything less tho. She talked the whole vlog about she did this and she flew this person down and she she she. I just didn't think the whole announcing them paying her car off was inappropriate to say out loud at the party putting the attention on them. They live with her and could have been done before the party. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I just wouldn't have felt great if I would have given her a present then these people come in 2 seconds later with that. I would have felt so stupid. Anyways here the bikini from the vlog if someone can compare it to her story one.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 07edf1.jpg[/IMG]

She can’t keep her tummy sucked it and stand weirdly in the vlogs.

Ha! Didn't think about the kerenscloset. Thanks! Exactly what I thought

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Sorn wrote:I know theres lots of speculation abouf khoas real estate so ill just add a few things. There's been a ton of detective work by some of our discord friends, especially one in particular so I can't take credit myself. It's confusing so I'll just give a quick summary if what I can remember after some searches through real estate records a while ago.

They might be doing something that they just don't show on the vlogs. I just have a feeling that they are playing up how good Khoa's real estate gig is going or how much they vlog everyday to distract from their other sources of income. They also are likely making more than other channels with their same viewer interaction because they are a favored YouTube channel (this is to all the people who say they can't be making that much money off of YouTube). They are one of those channels that upload frequently and are mostly clean. This makes YouTube promote them more than other family channels. They are just a smaller version of the ACE family as far as their channel.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Yikes she looks aweful. Her posture and those over sized discount balloons

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Meghan19 wrote:

They might be doing something that they just don't show on the vlogs. I just have a feeling that they are playing up how good Khoa's real estate gig is going or how much they vlog everyday to distract from their other sources of income. They also are likely making more than other channels with their same viewer interaction because they are a favored YouTube channel (this is to all the people who say they can't be making that much money off of YouTube). They are one of those channels that upload frequently and are mostly clean. This makes YouTube promote them more than other family channels. They are just a smaller version of the ACE family as far as their channel.

Mostly clean??? Are you serious? They show their sons naked all the time

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

I'm confused. Is this Jmama the same loopy dentist from before who got perma banned after ranting about us all being crazy bitches?
Crymeariver13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crymeariver13 »

Meghan19 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:08 am

Ha, it’s funny because they try so hard to live a life like the ACE family. Of course, KK can’t keep up. They just build a mansion and now KK wants to do the same. There’s a rumor that Dolores got surgery for her butt and it wouldn’t surprise me if Karen does the same.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”