KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

Unread post by brokenrecord »

bfel wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:13 am From what Keren said, I feel like they are going to move soon.. If they are going to buy a lake house, they will still be living in the house they have, why wouldn't she paint the wall? She's not going to waist this opportunity.. The only reason Keren is refusing to paint it it's because they are buying another house.. Is anyone thinking the same?

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk
I think she made the comment about not painting the wall because they might put Landon in Jackson's room. They were talking about them sharing rooms. Although, I believe a lake house is in their near future. Did they say they were going to build one?
chicha2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chicha2019 »

We can prove K&K have been lying since the very beginning. Even when Kern had her snow white voice and they we're a little bit relatable.
1. The house could never have been a surprise for Keren since it's solely in her name. Not her and Khoa. JUST HER.
2. I highly doubt that the house has been paid off. I feel like the only reason the house is in Keren's name and not them both is because it's on mortgage. Khoa seems to have a criminal record and he can be denied a mortgage or have a bad credit.
3. If the house was paid off later they'd definitely include Khoa's name on the agreement.
4. I feel like buying these luxury cars and selling them within a month is definitely to improve their credit score to they can get a mortgage for the lake house. It will happen soon! They will just impulsively buy one and pretend like they've been building it for a while.
5. Criminal records can also cause a difficulty renting a place so that's why they could have been staying with Nonnie before buying this house.
4. We all know about the clown incident. That was clearly a set up.
aperaltiago
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aperaltiago »

I’m never gonna get over the fact that these idiots are living their best lives for exploiting their children. I wish YouTube/brands would take this shit more seriously and stop giving them millions. Their “savings” better be at least 50k per kid if they can spend like this.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Didn't someone here say Keren was asking about bunk beds? Would that have been for the lake house maybe? She's went on and on about her kids not sharing rooms. I would say she's pregnant but then she had tampons when she went to Utah (remember letting the boys play with them).
ashnic94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashnic94 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Didn't someone here say Keren was asking about bunk beds? Would that have been for the lake house maybe? She's went on and on about her kids not sharing rooms. I would say she's pregnant but then she had tampons when she went to Utah (remember letting the boys play with them).
She’s looking for bunk beds to put into Jackson’s room. Landon keeps getting out of bed at night so she thinks if he shares with someone he’ll feel better. When she asked the kids they both said they’d share a room but there 3 and 2 and have no concept of what a question even is so..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

ashnic94 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:Didn't someone here say Keren was asking about bunk beds? Would that have been for the lake house maybe? She's went on and on about her kids not sharing rooms. I would say she's pregnant but then she had tampons when she went to Utah (remember letting the boys play with them).
She’s looking for bunk beds to put into Jackson’s room. Landon keeps getting out of bed at night so she thinks if he shares with someone he’ll feel better. When she asked the kids they both said they’d share a room but there 3 and 2 and have no concept of what a question even is so..

Wtf do they need bunk beds for when they have giant adult sized beds as is? They’re so little, just put them in their together and see if it works out first. If it does get twin beds, if not, put him back in his old room. They’re so dumb

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She never said she was looking for bunk beds in that vlog. She said a fan suggested it but she didn’t really know if she wanted to do it. Unless she posted it somewhere else she did not say that in the vlog.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

chloe6124 wrote:She never said she was looking for bunk beds in that vlog. She said a fan suggested it but she didn’t really know if she wanted to do it. Unless she posted it somewhere else she did not say that in the vlog.

In “toddlers bright brand new bed” vlog Keren says the fan suggested Landon’s new bed comforter/ sheets not to get bunk beds she says in the beginning of the vlog that her and Khoa were talking about getting them bunk beds
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Coco_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:She never said she was looking for bunk beds in that vlog. She said a fan suggested it but she didn’t really know if she wanted to do it. Unless she posted it somewhere else she did not say that in the vlog.

In “toddlers bright brand new bed” vlog Keren says the fan suggested Landon’s new bed comforter/ sheets not to get bunk beds she says in the beginning of the vlog that her and Khoa were talking about getting them bunk beds
That doesn’t mean she will do it or is looking. She clearly said she wasn’t sure about doing it because they had enough bedrooms. I do agree the beds they have now are big enough they could always try it and see how it goes.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m doubtful they are moving. They just bought that expensive af car, now jet skis. Usually when you’re buying you stop spending on that type of thing so your loan and everything gets approved. I doubt they are paying cash for a house if she’s got discount boobs. Idk though, it’s interesting to have new speculation.

Side note: How come every time something comes up to liven the thread up the lurkers come out all offended and basically tell us to be good entertainers and get back to other topics? Bunch of Khoa’s in here calling people creepy. It’s a gossip thread about YT mama drama, participation is voluntary. If you want something else to read start posting and bring up other topics.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Oh ok I knew there was mention of bunk beds but I honestly thought it was because they were looking at a smaller lake house. Lol!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

UsedToCould wrote:I’m doubtful they are moving. They just bought that expensive af car, now jet skis. Usually when you’re buying you stop spending on that type of thing so your loan and everything gets approved. I doubt they are paying cash for a house if she’s got discount boobs. Idk though, it’s interesting to have new speculation.

Side note: How come every time something comes up to liven the thread up the lurkers come out all offended and basically tell us to be good entertainers and get back to other topics? Bunch of Khoa’s in here calling people creepy. It’s a gossip thread about YT mama drama, participation is voluntary. If you want something else to read start posting and bring up other topics.

If they paid cash for the cars and jet skis it wouldn’t matter with a loan because it didn’t create any debt. Plus if their house is paid off that is like 500k for a down payment if they sell it.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:Oh ok I knew there was mention of bunk beds but I honestly thought it was because they were looking at a smaller lake house. Lol!
If they do move to the lake it will defiantly be bigger then what they have now. They are talking about building.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:I’m doubtful they are moving. They just bought that expensive af car, now jet skis. Usually when you’re buying you stop spending on that type of thing so your loan and everything gets approved. I doubt they are paying cash for a house if she’s got discount boobs. Idk though, it’s interesting to have new speculation.

If they paid cash for the cars and jet skis it wouldn’t matter with a loan because it didn’t create any debt. Plus if their house is paid off that is like 500k for a down payment if they sell it.

I don’t think it’s possible they paid $200k cash for a even just her car when they want a lake house, let alone his too and jet skis. That seems totally ass backwards. But it is them, so, it will be interesting to see. I was told though to not even pay cash for anything like that, but that could be because of our income bracket at the time, I’m not sure.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Uhh she could buy them to pretend. Not hard. They do not expire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

UsedToCould wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

I don’t think it’s possible they paid $200k cash for a even just her car when they want a lake house, let alone his too and jet skis. That seems totally ass backwards. But it is them, so, it will be interesting to see. I was told though to not even pay cash for anything like that, but that could be because of our income bracket at the time, I’m not sure.

It really would depend on how much cash was in the bank. Bank only cares about if you have money for closing and down payment. If you spend your cash and can’t pay those cost at closing yes it could make your loan not go through.

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

I think the amount of money that they have is a front. I don’t believe they had enough money to buy a couple new sports cars, two jet skis, and pay off Nonnie’s car all in the span of a month or two. I think they’re in serious credit card debt.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Littlechatter11 wrote:They’ve got to be earning way more than the highest best estimate £413k on social blade suggests to be spending so much surely? Considering they say they have money saved also
Pretty sure keren is also a pathological liar so i never take what she says seriously. Theyre prob in hella debt

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

chloe6124 wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: If they paid cash for the cars and jet skis it wouldn’t matter with a loan because it didn’t create any debt. Plus if their house is paid off that is like 500k for a down payment if they sell it.

It really would depend on how much cash was in the bank. Bank only cares about if you have money for closing and down payment. If you spend your cash and can’t pay those cost at closing yes it could make your loan not go through.

Banks absolutely care about more than just down payment and closing. They are concerned about ability to pay the monthly on the loan, which is why they are concerned about overall income and/or cash in the bank. Other YouTubers have been unable to get mortgages on a home because banks require multiple years of adequate income when self employed, as YouTubers are. Self employed have to show even more of a stable history of income than just someone who is employed at a job. Sure they have been doing YouTube for 3 years but have not been making close to what they are now this entire time. Knowing these facts about banks lending to self employed couples would lead us to believe they are paying cash for these large purchases but it's just very hard to believe with their outrageous spending habits.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

chloe6124 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:

That doesn’t mean she will do it or is looking. She clearly said she wasn’t sure about doing it because they had enough bedrooms. I do agree the beds they have now are big enough they could always try it and see how it goes.

I never said she was going to do it Image I was just correcting you because what you were saying was wrong.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”