Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | Part 59

THREAD CREDIT: kirsti13

Previously on KKandPajamaJ

Wow, what an exciting week it’s been, huh? We’ve had stolen workouts, an epic rant, Audi hints and the nickname that literally NO ONE believes! Oh, we also had another vacation with the awkward pajama King to try and score some views! Let’s recap!

Did anyone really believe that Keren actually gave a fck about fitness or her imaginary app? I think the majority of us thought Daniel was taking it seriously but the stolen workout shows how wrong we had it. Anyone with basic workout experience should be able to throw together an Ab circuit fairly quick so why is Daniel, who’s supposedly a “certified personal trainer” okay with stealing workouts online? I get why Keren would, she doesn’t even have two working brain cells but why would Daniel be okay with that? They both seem like lazy scam artists looking to make a quick buck. Watch out minions.

Whatever you do, don’t ever call Keren out on her lies or accuse her of “stealing” bc she would like, NEVER STEAL! <eye roll> According to her, she came up with that circuit all by herself and Daniel filmed her “aesthetically pleasing” video. (You know, the video that was only made to show off her body!) The whole thing was a joke. Yes, Keren, you did come up with that workout all by yourself....ON GOOGLE! Just admit and move on!

Her rant was epic and everything we hoped it would be. Filled with anger and trying to prove to people (and herself) that she like “really doesn’t care!” You do Keren, you actually care A LOT or you wouldn’t have your comments limited and fly off the handle like you do. Here are some of the best lines from her rant:

“I came up with this circuit particularly on my own & Daniel filmed me. I went to Google images & searched for stick figure ppl to explain how to do things so you guys can see it!”

“If you’re just following this page to be a bitch, you can leave now, like, you’re not going to derail anything, like, you being such a sad person to try and fuck with this page is just hurting yourself, like, you’re wasting sooooo much of your life & time trying to do that, like, it’s just really sad. So if you have a problem, just leave! I don’t need you to follow. Don’t want you to follow! And if you spent that time doing the circuit instead of trying to uhhhh mess up stuff, maybe you’d be a happier human being!”

“Also, maybe not hide behind a fake Instagram next time. Get some balls if you’re going to try & call someone out!”

Way to go Keren! Let’s just insult the people you plan on making money off of. No wonder you deleted it so quick! Hey, how about this, DON’T STEAL OTHER PEOPLE’S CONTENT! It’s not rocket science! People are criticizing you bc you’re a shitty person and this is what you do! What you’ve always done! Grow up and learn to be a better human being!

While you’re working on that, you should learn how to be a better mom. I mean, you’re only on kid #3. How many days do your kids need to sit in dirty pj’s before you think about bathing them? Jacksen went, what, 3 days? That’s embarrassing! Your kids are a reflection of YOU! Also, how about teaching your kids not to whip it out to piss wherever they want! I know accidents happen but your baby shouldn’t have to try so hard to get his thirsty mom’s attention as she’s bouncing around on the trampoline for the camera.

Speaking of attention, Keren is dying to show off her new *leased* Audi! So much for having everything paid off, right guys? They make way more money than they should but no one believes they have $170,000 just laying around so K can pretend she’s Corinna. That’s why she got it, right? I mean, what mother of three needs a 2-door sports-car....one that’s going through a mid-life crisis, that’s who! Also, NO ONE believes that Khoa’s nickname is LongCock. Nice try but he will forever be KhoaNoBalls!

Ok, I’m sorry this recap was so long! I’m sure I missed some stuff but it’s hard to keep up! Will the Audi finally make its appearance? Is “surprise” baby #4 around the corner? Do they end up making it down the aisle in 9 weeks? Find out now!

Previous thread:

lizbt
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

Unread post by lizbt »

Sorry out of context but I went to the “Kerensswasons closet Ig”

Omg who the hell pays $230 for a per of tennis shoes you only use for the pics???? Like I have not seen her wear those shoes at all!! Wtf?!?

This hoe literally needs a reality check.
Most of the clothes she wears only once & then we don’t know wtf happens to them. Her closet always seems pretty empty for a person like her that wears new clothes every single day for pics lol so funny because most of the clothes we don’t even see her wearing during the vlogs so I wonder wtf is it with her??? Lol

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... df86ff.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

rottiemama wrote:THREAD TITLE: KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | Part 59

THREAD CREDIT: kirsti13

Previously on KKandPajamaJ

Wow, what an exciting week it’s been, huh? We’ve had stolen workouts, an epic rant, Audi hints and the nickname that literally NO ONE believes! Oh, we also had another vacation with the awkward pajama King to try and score some views! Let’s recap!

Did anyone really believe that Keren actually gave a fck about fitness or her imaginary app? I think the majority of us thought Daniel was taking it seriously but the stolen workout shows how wrong we had it. Anyone with basic workout experience should be able to throw together an Ab circuit fairly quick so why is Daniel, who’s supposedly a “certified personal trainer” okay with stealing workouts online? I get why Keren would, she doesn’t even have two working brain cells but why would Daniel be okay with that? They both seem like lazy scam artists looking to make a quick buck. Watch out minions.

Whatever you do, don’t ever call Keren out on her lies or accuse her of “stealing” bc she would like, NEVER STEAL! <eye roll> According to her, she came up with that circuit all by herself and Daniel filmed her “aesthetically pleasing” video. (You know, the video that was only made to show off her body!) The whole thing was a joke. Yes, Keren, you did come up with that workout all by yourself....ON GOOGLE! Just admit and move on!

Her rant was epic and everything we hoped it would be. Filled with anger and trying to prove to people (and herself) that she like “really doesn’t care!” You do Keren, you actually care A LOT or you wouldn’t have your comments limited and fly off the handle like you do. Here are some of the best lines from her rant:

“I came up with this circuit particularly on my own & Daniel filmed me. I went to Google images & searched for stick figure ppl to explain how to do things so you guys can see it!”

“If you’re just following this page to be a bitch, you can leave now, like, you’re not going to derail anything, like, you being such a sad person to try and fuck with this page is just hurting yourself, like, you’re wasting sooooo much of your life & time trying to do that, like, it’s just really sad. So if you have a problem, just leave! I don’t need you to follow. Don’t want you to follow! And if you spent that time doing the circuit instead of trying to uhhhh mess up stuff, maybe you’d be a happier human being!”

“Also, maybe not hide behind a fake Instagram next time. Get some balls if you’re going to try & call someone out!”

Way to go Keren! Let’s just insult the people you plan on making money off of. No wonder you deleted it so quick! Hey, how about this, DON’T STEAL OTHER PEOPLE’S CONTENT! It’s not rocket science! People are criticizing you bc you’re a shitty person and this is what you do! What you’ve always done! Grow up and learn to be a better human being!

While you’re working on that, you should learn how to be a better mom. I mean, you’re only on kid #3. How many days do your kids need to sit in dirty pj’s before you think about bathing them? Jacksen went, what, 3 days? That’s embarrassing! Your kids are a reflection of YOU! Also, how about teaching your kids not to whip it out to piss wherever they want! I know accidents happen but your baby shouldn’t have to try so hard to get his thirsty mom’s attention as she’s bouncing around on the trampoline for the camera.

Speaking of attention, Keren is dying to show off her new *leased* Audi! So much for having everything paid off, right guys? They make way more money than they should but no one believes they have $170,000 just laying around so K can pretend she’s Corinna. That’s why she got it, right? I mean, what mother of three needs a 2-door sports-car....one that’s going through a mid-life crisis, that’s who! Also, NO ONE believes that Khoa’s nickname is LongCock. Nice try but he will forever be KhoaNoBalls!

Ok, I’m sorry this recap was so long! I’m sure I missed some stuff but it’s hard to keep up! Will the Audi finally make its appearance? Is “surprise” baby #4 around the corner? Do they end up making it down the aisle in 9 weeks? Find out now! Image

Previous thread:
ImageImageImageImageImage round of applause for this recap lol

SassyFlowerB
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SassyFlowerB »

It honestly irks me so much that all these minions are commenting on the vlog saying they agree with with Jackson about having another baby

“4 kids would be perfect!”
“Yes we need a girl!”
“I agree with Jackson we need to have another baby!”

children are not fucking props for videos. It’s not a WE thing to decide on. I’ve always found having a child or more children to be a very intimate and private decision. Imagine sitting down with your family and friends and saying “we decided to have another baby so we’ve been actively trying!” That’s fucking weird.

Not only do they already have a BABY but they’re too “busy” to love the kids they already have.

But she’ll be pregnant again soon if she’s not already. They’re doing the same shit they did before they announced Suttons pregnancy. Said they didn’t want anymore then talked about it every other vlog.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

She always gets knocked up before their last babies 1st birthday. Doesn’t she say something about how she’s “ready for another around 8 months old”?

Keren’s right on schedule

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

SassyFlowerB wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:37 pm It honestly irks me so much that all these minions are commenting on the vlog saying they agree with with Jackson about having another baby

“4 kids would be perfect!”
“Yes we need a girl!”
“I agree with Jackson we need to have another baby!”

children are not fucking props for videos. It’s not a WE thing to decide on. I’ve always found having a child or more children to be a very intimate and private decision. Imagine sitting down with your family and friends and saying “we decided to have another baby so we’ve been actively trying!” That’s fucking weird.

Not only do they already have a BABY but they’re too “busy” to love the kids they already have.

But she’ll be pregnant again soon if she’s not already. They’re doing the same shit they did before they announced Suttons pregnancy. Said they didn’t want anymore then talked about it every other vlog.

I completely agree... and if Hunchie IS pregnant, or gets pregnant, I really hope that her doctor ties her tubes when he/she is delivering the next baby. I also hope it's another boy... otherwise, poor Landon and Sutton will be treated even worse than they are now!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

KK’s threads move SO fast that I’m feeling second hand embarrassment for them. Fix yourselves, KK.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... fc301f.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t know who this even is because I don’t follow/watch kyra but I’m loving the look she’s giving keren.

Also no sign of Sutton in the vlog, nonnie must be busy with that baby keren says she wants and already has but abandons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
forever_ornot_21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by forever_ornot_21 »

Ckc717 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... fc301f.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t know who this even is because I don’t follow/watch kyra but I’m loving the look she’s giving keren.

Also no sign of Sutton in the vlog, nonnie must be busy with that baby keren says she wants and already has but abandons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
there’s that nasty shit in her gums again, too

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

If keren gets pregnant again she’s going to need to be careful. She’s had 3 c sections very close. Her scar and uterus might be really thin and could rupture. She should wait at least another year. IF they decide to have another baby. But I have an odd feeling that since kyra had her baby, they will follow soon enough. She can’t allow her ‘friends’ to have their moment for nothing, huh? She’s an attention seeking whore. And such an evil, vile bitch to Landen. He wanted to go too!! It’s clear that he IS old enough to understand that he’s being left behind. And Jackson... ugh!! That demon child!!! She pisses me off so fucking much! She is a mother of 3 she needs to act like it. And PLEASE GET LANDEN SPEECH THERAPY!! HELP HIM PLEASE!!! I’m begging you Keren! Be a MOTHER!!!! Help your child!

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Taurusmom wrote: ImageImageImageImageImage round of applause for this recap lol

Thank you so much!!! I was worried I was getting a little carried away by including that rant but...I had to since she deleted it! Image

Btw, if anyone else is interested in doing a recap, message me! Tbh, I only started doing them bc I love reading the recaps on other threads but they seriously take me forever! So, if anyone else is interested...I’ll send out a reminder when we’re getting close to the next thread. (5-6 days with how fast this topic moves!) You are popular Kerry!

Also, Keren is ONLY staying in Utah for the views! 100%! If it wasn’t for the views, why are they be using it as clickbait? Image I don’t know much about the Tarte event but if she was going to LA to hang with the Vlog Squad or someone with more clout than Kyra and her baby, she’d be gone! Image
zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

Does she not own a hairbrush
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

Kyra seems so hyper-sensitive to and patient with her kids' emotions and feelings, so I don't understand how she can respect a mother like Kern who can look at Landon and say "no, you're not going" and not offer an explanation, no assurance, no comfort whatsoever. A loving mother would have melted the way my heart did when he said "pack me?" She didn't even acknowledge how precious it was the way he articulated that. There's something severely wrong with her. My major issue with Khoa is that he allows Kern to behave the way she does towards his children. Who do you respect more: the one treating the kids like shit or the one who knows they're being treated like shit but does nothing to stop it? Fuck em both.
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

Yes my thread name was chosen lol!!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

When Landon said pack me I melted. When Jackson was that age he would of said pack Jackson. Landon actually understands some what how to use words correctly. His speech is improving. How she didn’t just pick him up and kiss him when he said that I don’t know. Doesn’t seem Khoa did much with Landon while she has been gone.

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

Her gums are always inflamed almost look black/greenish at times . I bet her breath stinks to high heavens! No wonder khoa was over it when she was kissing him before airport.

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Wanted to reply to her reply to the pj thing.. why tf is a almost 4 year old wearing pjs out I. Public or in the daytime ratty ass mother and son duo

breezy33458
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breezy33458 »

Omg when Jackson kept screaming ‘take me out!’ Was so annoying. Why does she allow him to speak to her like that?

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Glad to see she thought her LA trip was ridiculous, but not ready to watch her “I only have clothes I was going to wear in LA so now I need to go shopping for sweatpants to wear around kyras house” montage

Return to “KKandBabyJ”