KK PretendingToBeRich&TheInstagramGlitch | KK&BabyJ | Part 60

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: KK PretendingToBeRich&TheInstagramGlitch | KK&BabyJ | Part 60

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

She keeps talking about it to build her podcast up. She always asks for proof so where is hers that cps was even called?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

mamakhaofish wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:19 pm They couldn’t have paid someone from CPS off. No one with a good government job is going to risk losing it and going to jail for KK Image
conoquepique wrote:She doesn’t know if it was someone from here, she’s assuming because this website affects her deeply. I don’t think anyone did though. I wouldn’t be surprised if they paid someone to tell them who it was I mean she’s already talking about hiring an expensive lawyer and saying whoever did it should be wealthy enough for a good lawyer. Shows the type of person she is and how if you have money you can do whatever you want like threaten people with a lawyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think what they meant is a good lawyer & money can get you out of it. Where one family would get their kids taken away the rich family with same allegations would get some counseling or parenting classes.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Whateverumean »

mamakhaofish wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:16 pm Sure Jan. CPS has the time...just for you princess. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... c5f946.jpg

Someone should tag cps and tell them according to regulation one cant reveal identity and here you are. Cps you can be sued lol
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

I’m still waiting for the “guests” at her podcast so many microphones for what? Maybe nonnie will be her guest? Or Jackson?

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

lovingthisforum wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:29 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:15 am
Whatstheteayall wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:35 am

She said she does dip powder nails and those are natural in the sense that they put it directly on your nail and not a piece of acrylic but the material in dip is made with acrylic in it so it’s a very thick material and can fall off in the same way a gel nail can fall off, if that makes sense lol

I have never seen dip powder nails just pop off like that before... so, if that happened for her... that's a first for me to see. Not saying you're lying btw. And for her to say they don't do damage to nails like acrylic or gel polish, is crazy... they have to file your nails every which way, to get them "rough" which thins them out... and having anything on your natural nail... can cause damage. I have had dip, gel, acrylic, and silk before... and the damage they all did to my nails, wasn't worth it... I rather just take vitamins and strengthen my natural nails and use oils.
Which vitamins do you take if I may ask and does it truly really help you? Zinc, calcium, magnesium, admittedly no vitamins lol? I already drink a lot of milk (calcium and magnesium in perfect synergy), but maybe I should try zinc more religiously than when I tried before. Do you have any suggestions what to take? Thanks! :)
I use collagen peptides from Vital Proteins, and also I take Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair Skin & Nails Extra Strength, because I take anti-seizure meds and allergic to a lot of foods that contain it, I am biotin deficient... so, I need that extra boost. Without all of that, my nails are thin, brittle, and can't grow past my skin. Others might have different vitamin methods, but this is mine... and I will never even use nail polish again lol
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ltrech625
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ltrech625 »

alikruz wrote:Y’all, the head of CPS is going to “ALLOCATE” that these are false accusations....

Girlfriend, try validate, adduce, affirm, attest, authenticate.

Fucking fruitcake

Yesss thank you. I read that and was like does this bitch even know English? Trying to scare people and she doesn’t even know how to use words properly

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

Howling, Karen saying she can’t talk about the COS incident as of yet... hmm I wonder why. Clearly cause she hasn’t got her bullshit story together!
She must have came on here and seen everyone slate her nails, got pissed and made up another false accusations. She’s so ridiculous.
Who apparently gets a call from CPS then announces it to the world, then goes on to post pics of their nails and Audi? She’s is so detached from reality!

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

I tried to edit the bottom comment

Toddler & pregnant, too lazy

So guys, does this mean they found the person who called cps? Based on this comment [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 940bf0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... b8f340.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

CPS isn't going to tell them who called and they definitely can't if it was an anonymous report. My relative just had CPS called on them by their angry baby momma (we know it was her because of the details & names she used) because she lost all custody and rights to her child and she's salty, CPS would not say who called them during any point of the investigation.

It was investigated anyways because they have to when they get a report, even if it's false. Relative has no recourse against reporter because it was anonymous. CPS is not going after her either for falsely reporting even though she's done it multiple times now against everyone related or friends with this relative.

Keren's just full of shit as usual

It's interesting that they got called on right after posting Landon fully nude on YouTube and announcing on their podcast how to find their address. It could have been a regular or random viewer for all they know

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread babies!

KKandCameFromBrokeIsSuchAJoke | KKandBabyJ | Part 61
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

I haven’t heard back from anyone about doing a recap....is anyone interested? This needs to be a good one with all the bs going on but my heart just isn’t in it. Ohhh, I’m freaking sick too! Image Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
izzylimama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by izzylimama »

milkmama0306jr wrote:I tried to edit the bottom comment

Toddler & pregnant, too lazy

So guys, does this mean they found the person who called cps? Based on this comment [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 940bf0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... b8f340.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using

she wasn’t the one that called! She said something agreeing with another person talking about their money cause khoa has a 30K watch and she mentioned kerens rings and dresses. Then the minions started coming for her

Return to “KKandBabyJ”