Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay! | KKandBabyJ | Part 62

Unread post by a60sbaby »

landonsmommy wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
94BTS94 wrote: She said the fever didn’t go down..it barely went down and got back up and that was the whole entire night and as it seems the morning and troughout the day. That’s a reason to go to a doctor even if you have to pay.
You do realize it was the weekend. No you don’t have to take a kid to the doctor for a fever that has only lasted 24 hrs. These kids eat like crap and don’t go anywhere. There immune systems are crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
....why in the hell does it matter if it was the weekend? He was CLEARLY absolutely miserable and in pain. I don’t give a damn if he had NO fever, any child acting that way needs to be seen by a doctor ASAP. Please stop.

THIS! I’ve never seen Landon so fussy or in so much pain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
a60sbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by a60sbaby »

landonsmommy wrote:
arizona87 wrote:Whatever happened to Jackson playing soccer Image

I think they said he “didn’t like it” or “kept freaking out” or something along those lines. If he ever went at all, guarantee it was one practice where he awkwardly stood by himself and then never again.

In a recent vlog, Khoa said something like “he is getting so good at soccer”. I think they are trolling for our benefit Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

a60sbaby wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:
arizona87 wrote:Whatever happened to Jackson playing soccer Image

I think they said he “didn’t like it” or “kept freaking out” or something along those lines. If he ever went at all, guarantee it was one practice where he awkwardly stood by himself and then never again.

In a recent vlog, Khoa said something like “he is getting so good at soccer”. I think they are trolling for our benefit Image

Within reason, but when our kids sign up for something- thats a commitment they make for a full season (or term), i dont care if they dont like it anymore. We discuss commitments and being a team player and all of that prior to signing up. Hes not only letting himself down, hes letting his team down, that’s another kids spot that could have been turned down due to numbers.

Thus far (touch wood) we havent had to “make” our kids attend stuff they had a change of heart on. They are older 8-11, but the rules stayed the same from preschool age commitments - back then we didn’t have money to waste on failed attempts at sports, dance, music, etc.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Haulnarse wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:52 pm
a60sbaby wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:

Within reason, but when our kids sign up for something- thats a commitment they make for a full season (or term), i dont care if they dont like it anymore. We discuss commitments and being a team player and all of that prior to signing up. Hes not only letting himself down, hes letting his team down, that’s another kids spot that could have been turned down due to numbers.

Thus far (touch wood) we havent had to “make” our kids attend stuff they had a change of heart on. They are older 8-11, but the rules stayed the same from preschool age commitments - back then we didn’t have money to waste on failed attempts at sports, dance, music, etc.
We do the same, they have to finish the season. I really think they pulled Jackson because Landon was better on the sidelines playing and it makes Keren mad that Landon is better at something. So when they say he's getting better at soccer maybe Khoa is working with him which is why they always take the ball to the park.

I would think if he was still doing it and them not vlogging it which I understand he would at least be shown with his uniform and then they just not film the practice/game.
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

reader24 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:37 pm I took one for the team and listened to the podcast...

-Khoa talks about how he is a "professional podcaster" and definitely wasn't just yelling into the mic like a little boy (luckily for all of us, they didn't include that)
-Keren talks about how she just ate and is now picking the food out of her teeth...and Khoa calls her gross and she agrees
-They then realize they're supposed to be videoing the podcast, but they are unsure of where the camera is and eventually they figure out that they in fact did not bring the camera
- The podcast isn't for professional podcasts listeners.. it's for their fans. Because there are "podcast rules" such as not talking over each other
-They talk about how they explain how they're you tubers when people ask what their jobs are, but they have difficulty explaining daily vlogging to people apparently who do not watch their channel
-When people ask"how much do you make?" Keren's response - "however much we want"
-Videos being monetized is now regulated by how many subscribers that the YouTube has and how much watch time they get
-CPM - Keren asks Khoa what that stands for again - Clicks Per... and Khoa says thousand...
-addresses if youtube fails, youtubers will not fail because of the fan base they've built
-Khoa explains youtube is a "self-sustaining business" and compares it to opening a business and it burning down. Youtubers have their own backup by their different businesses such as make-up lines
-Khoa talks about how he could not build a real estate empire because of youtube and people finding his phone number
-Youtube is "their baby" and "special to them"
-do not count on kkandbabyj as forever - Khoa says last video they will ever post is not too far off and then Keren clarifies as 'not too far off" is within the next decade
-Keren was 'relaxed' on the cruise because she did not open an email the entire time
-Khoa will be in Mexico for his bachelor party in two days and will not be editing and Keren apologizes for the next couple vlogs because she'll be editing but "she's not terrible" and can just follow the template that Khoa has
-Khoa was excited to partner with gillette because Roger Federer is also a partner and Khoa goes into his man crush on Federer
-Keren talks about how she went to school for advertising and publication... it's her "passion"
-they don't have a manager because Keren loves being the manager because once again, it's their baby
-They will not be vlogging their honeymoon - they will be pre-recording videos and uploading, but there will not be daily vlogs
-They will be videoing their honeymoon, but it will just be inserted into a vlog when they return
-Apparently they originally scripted this podcast, but they are 'never doing that again'
-Uggs reached out to them for a partnership, but this was during the time that Uggs was controversial about the cruelty to sheep and they chose not to sell out even for $20,000
-some sex toy company reached out and also wanted to partner with them and Keren mentions 'quality sex toys' and then they talk about Khoa-lity and Keren says she has Khoa-lity right in front of her
-Keren would work for neutrogena for free because she loves their sunscreen so much
-Keren also talks about partnering with kiwi co and how she still pays for the boxes for the boys

Also, at the end of the podcast, they say the podcast will now be posted on Tuesdays instead of Sundays.
Then debate whether they need an intro and outro and decide they they don't, so the podcast just abruptly shuts off.
This girl can’t keep her lies straight she was going to school to be a pharmacist now she went for marketing. She also said she quit college which is it. Marketing is a 4 year program with a 1 year internship followed by 1 switch grouping then getting in a firm. She has laid on her couch the last 5 years doing nothing.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone!! Here’s the new thread, finally! Sorry it took me so long to do the recap. Image I’ve had a lot going on today and my heart wasn’t really in it. But, anyways! I hope everyone has a great night/day! Image

KKJelousOfKyraInEveryWay | KKandBabyJ | Part 63
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “KKandBabyJ”