Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KKJealousOfKyraInEveryWay | KKandBabyJ | Part 63

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KKJealousOfKyraInEveryWay | Part 63

TITLE CREDIT: kerenkrazyeyes

Previously on KKandSickKidsEveryday

Oh, my sweet friends, where do we even begin? I guess we’ll start with the countdown to the trashiest wedding/pool party of the year! Are you excited? I’m excited! You know who’s not excited? Khoa! The poor guy looks like he’s going to get sick anytime the words “Keren” and “FOREVER” pop in his head. He looked absolutely miserable trying on his tux, that he waited till the very last minute to order. They also STILL don’t have a florist, and a huge stack of invites have yet to be mailed. (It’s cool tho, it’s probably all of Khoa’s family anyway!) ImageBut don’t worry, Keren is super excited! You know that girl would never pass up an opportunity to spend money and be the center of attention. It’s not too late to run, Khoa...RUN!

Tbh, Keren would STILL have the wedding. She already said if Khoa doesn’t want to kiss her, Taylor will. (I mean, she kisses her ass everyday anyway.) Could y’all just imagine Kern standing up there, desperately trying to fake some tears, while all her fans like Rachelle Swannie and the minions she invited tell her how “beautiful” and “amazing” she is! “You’re too good for him anyway” they’ll squeal! “Yeah, so what if he does all the uploading and takes care of the kids! You have your high school vagina back!” Keren, who’s drunk or on something, glances toward the table of chicken and waffles, “You guys are so right! Besides I’ll get child support anyway!” Someone in the crowd clears their throat and says, “not if you don’t have the kids!” Keren looks to see where that hater came from, it was Ba Noi with the worlds biggest smile!! Ok, lol, I digress!

Let’s see, what else? Well, the kids have been sick since April. Like, literally since they got home from Fiji, at least one of the kids has been sick. Who knew that not cleaning the breathing machine between uses would create such a cesspool for germs. Who cares tho, throw that thing around Landon’s mouth and if he starts to cry, threaten him! That’s a proper way to raise kids, right? Personally, I wouldn’t know bc I would NEVER do that to my dogs. Maybe dogs and kids are different? Image Poor little Landon was MIS-ER-ABLE bc his bitch mom *refused* to pay the copay at urgent care. Yes, the same bitch that leased a $200,000 car was complaining about spending $200...on her OWN CHILD! Disgusting! Maybe they don’t have the money they want people to think they have?

Well, we all called it, the podcast idea was a total joke. Every single thing Keren starts, flops: Jackass, the app, Keren’s gaming career, flipping houses, interior decorating, channel relaunch, blog, etc. If Khoa doesn’t take the reins, she completely gives up. Keren has yet to commit to anything. Hell, she doesn’t even want to raise her own damn kids anymore. Everything is “cute” and “fun” in the beginning, but as soon as she needs to start putting in work, she’s done. Maybe that’s why companies aren’t approaching her like they are Kyra. Which, btw, I will DIE if Kyra gets verified on IG. We need to make that happen. Image

Since the podcast isn’t working out and Jackass is done, Keren is ready to move on to something else...iT’s BaBY tIMe!! Yep, that’s right folks, the woman that already has a 9mo BABY at home, is having “baby fever!” It would be one thing if she was a great, hands-on mom, but this is the same woman that quit breastfeeding her newborn so she could get a botched boob job. I wish she would just call it what it is, “our views are slipping and I want attention!” I mean, there’s no other reason why they would want to pop out another kid so soon if it wasn’t for the views. Keren mentioned hiring a surrogate bc...isn’t that what all the celebrities are doing these days? But, I think she has is backwards, SHE should be the surrogate! That’s what she was for the last 2 kids anyway.

Okay, friends, sorry if this recap was a little blah! I had a lot going on today so I couldn’t just sit and focus on their boring, mundane life. Btw, dying at Khoa claiming they don’t need their YT money. Really? Is that why you upload everyday and you’re “pre-recording vlogs” to go up while you’re on your honeymoon? Why is Keren editing while you’re in Mexico for your bachelor party if it doesn’t mean anything? Oh, that’s right, bc you guys would be NOTHING if you didn’t upload everyday. That’s the ONLY thing you guys have going for you, consistency. If you guys uploaded like OKbaby, you’d be getting 1/4 of the views you’re getting now. Which, btw, are declining. Image But, I’m pretty sure you know that or you wouldn’t be slaving away everyday to keep your channel afloat.

I’m a little excited to see how Keren edits herself! Does she end up making herself look like the “boss mom” she wants ppl to think she is? Will Khoa get wasted in Mexico and announce to the world that he isn’t in love with Keren anymore? Does she lose her shit and fly down there and demand he take it all back? Find out now! Image

Previous thread:
KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay! | KKandBabyJ | Part 62
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKJelousOfKyraInEveryWay | KKandBabyJ | Part 63

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

So instead of taking Landon to his doctors appointment she left him with nanny Taylor to go out to eat with her side guy and play pretend business girl #momoftheyear
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

I wonder if khoa picked Mexico for a reason? Mexico is known for its vasectomy resorts. It is easy for Keren to say have another because she gets her c section and moves on. Hell now she doesn’t even want that she wants to lease a womb. BTW KHOA if you are reading take lots of photos of Corina you have to spank baby khoa 100 times before you are clear of sperm after the snip snip we know your little turtle hides from Keren.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Can someone please give me the link or website where I can watch YouTube videos without giving them views?
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Coco_ wrote:Can someone please give me the link or website where I can watch YouTube videos without giving them views?
hooktube.com

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Floridagator 1012 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:20 pm I wonder if khoa picked Mexico for a reason? Mexico is known for its vasectomy resorts. It is easy for Keren to say have another because she gets her c section and moves on. Hell now she doesn’t even want that she wants to lease a womb. BTW KHOA if you are reading take lots of photos of Corina you have to spank baby khoa 100 times before you are clear of sperm after the snip snip we know your little turtle hides from Keren.
:lol: I really do hope he gets a vasectomy... they don't need anymore kids, especially the Wicked Hunchback of Florida! They can't afford all the doctors if she got pregnant nor could they afford to have a surrogate, seeing as they couldn't afford to take their extremely sick little boy to the doctor... or maybe he's just nor as important to them as King Krueger, and his stye.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

I wonder how her studying is going for her certified personal trainer exam.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Delrey__ wrote:
Coco_ wrote:Can someone please give me the link or website where I can watch YouTube videos without giving them views?
hooktube.com

Thank you!
Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Milk_stain »

I’m calling it now, Jackson is going to get what Landon was sick with and she will be right at the doctors office with him. I have no idea when khoa is leaving for Mexico but what’s the bet that’s when king j will get sick so she will just have to leave with him to the docs to make him feel better. We’ll see!

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Isn't it jealous instead of jelous? Or am I missing a pun lmao
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

Babbs18 wrote:Isn't it jealous instead of jelous? Or am I missing a pun lmao
I was gonna say, sorry to be THAT person, but jealous is spelled Jealous. Same, unless I’m not in on a joke (likely)

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Delrey__ wrote:
hooktube.com

Hooktube gives them views

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

KK post vlogs every day and the struggle to reach 200k views.
Ok posts vlogs when ever and they get between 200-400+k
That says a lot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LeybournesWife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LeybournesWife »

Jealous******

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Can Copycat Kern do anything original? Their latest thumbnail is styled like OKbaby’s thumbnails. Jesus. Get a life. Also pretty sick of these tubers pimping their kids illnesses and injuries to get views. Wish I had a crystal ball to see the implications 10 years from now when the kids realize that their every single move is public knowledge.
Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

Deceased wrote:Can Copycat Kern do anything original? Their latest thumbnail is styled like OKbaby’s thumbnails. Jesus. Get a life. Also pretty sick of these tubers pimping their kids illnesses and injuries to get views. Wish I had a crystal ball to see the implications 10 years from now when the kids realize that their every single move is public knowledge.
It looks nothing like okbaby’s ImageImage

Pandas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pandas »

telle0x wrote:
I was gonna say, sorry to be THAT person, but jealous is spelled Jealous. Same, unless I’m not in on a joke (likely)

I don’t know if there’s a joke there unless it’s a dig at Kerens shitty spelling ???

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Pandas wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:22 am
telle0x wrote:

I don’t know if there’s a joke there unless it’s a dig at Kerens shitty spelling ???

I actually think that's how Keren spelled jealous when she was calling out the haters. But can't find a screenshot to look.
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Pandas wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:22 am
telle0x wrote: I was gonna say, sorry to be THAT person, but jealous is spelled Jealous. Same, unless I’m not in on a joke (likely)

I actually think that's how Keren spelled jealous when she was calling out the haters. But can't find a screenshot to look.
it’s probably a spelling error on whoever suggested the thread title, but we can pretend there’s some inside joke no one knows about

Return to “KKandBabyJ”