KK-StopHurrasingMyBuisnessKickAssTM | KKandBabyJ | Part 64

ogdumblore
Talker
Talker

Re: KK-StopHurrasingMyBuisnessKickAssTM | KKandBabyJ | Part 64

Post by ogdumblore » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Good quality blanket > Knock off water bottle and small towel....there’s about a $10 difference. I don’t mind paying this price for a blanket, but a water bottle!? You have to be joking Image money hungry bitch and kyras comes with protected shipping Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 787882.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 528376.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by landonsmommy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:24 pm

rottiemama wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Does that mean they started with 1800. To tell you the truth with all their subscribers that should of been gone quickly. Nobody wants a water bottle.

No, 1800 is just the random number I typed in to find out how many were left.

Hmm, what are the chances they only started off with 500? That would be a pretty reasonable starting point for water bottles. ImageImage

However, that would mean they ONLY sold....16! SIXTEEN!!!

It seems totally plausible since I’ve only seen 3 ppl post their order acknowledgement! Omg, I would DIE!!!

I hope this takes her down a few pegs. Just bc you have a few hundred thousand followers, it doesn’t mean they’re all stupid! Kyra’s blanket was unique. Yes, there are a million baby blankets to choose from, and you could find them a little cheaper online. However, water bottles are EVERYWHERE. You could get the same one she’s selling for $10! No one is going to want to pay an extra $30 bc it’s Karen!! Sorry, she’s just not that likable.

It’s pretty obvious we don’t like her, however, think about it from a fan’s perspective for a sec...you’re in high school/college, money is tight, but you really want to support your fav and buy her water bottle for $40. The same woman that; drives a $200,000 car, has thousands of dollars worth of handbags, bought $13,000 dresses, 3 wedding rings, rented a whole fucking apt to use an office....yet you can barely pay your rent or tuition. Image what a fucking slap in the face!

This first product she should have barley made a profit to build up her brand and following...but, she couldn’t do that bc she’s a greedy bitch! Image
Unfortunately dramatic posted a screenshot on discord from when it was over 500. Image would be pretty funny if she only sold 16. I think she may have started at 750 or 1000? I’m curious to know. Either way it’s at 283 now. Image

lalatedada
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lalatedada » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:31 pm

landonsmommy wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
landonsmommy wrote: No, 1800 is just the random number I typed in to find out how many were left.

Hmm, what are the chances they only started off with 500? That would be a pretty reasonable starting point for water bottles. ImageImage

It seems totally plausible since I’ve only seen 3 ppl post their order acknowledgement! Omg, I would DIE!!!

I hope this takes her down a few pegs. Just bc you have a few hundred thousand followers, it doesn’t mean they’re all stupid! Kyra’s blanket was unique. Yes, there are a million baby blankets to choose from, and you could find them a little cheaper online. However, water bottles are EVERYWHERE. You could get the same one she’s selling for $10! No one is going to want to pay an extra $30 bc it’s Karen!! Sorry, she’s just not that likable.

It’s pretty obvious we don’t like her, however, think about it from a fan’s perspective for a sec...you’re in high school/college, money is tight, but you really want to support your fav and buy her water bottle for $40. The same woman that; drives a $200,000 car, has thousands of dollars worth of handbags, bought $13,000 dresses, 3 wedding rings, rented a whole fucking apt to use an office....yet you can barely pay your rent or tuition. Image what a fucking slap in the face!

This first product she should have barley made a profit to build up her brand and following...but, she couldn’t do that bc she’s a greedy bitch! Image
Unfortunately dramatic posted a screenshot on discord from when it was over 500. Image would be pretty funny if she only sold 16. I think she may have started at 750 or 1000? I’m curious to know. Either way it’s at 283 now. Image

Ugh too bad this wasn’t checked at launch to see how many they had available

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Post by SouthernGal » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:46 pm

I really hope she brushes her teeth for her wedding.
Her breath seriously probably smells like an asshole. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen them kiss. Lol[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... b16809.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:47 pm

These people are stupid. Her work out/meal plan journey is basically drink more water. Something she obviously doesn't do. She has more wrinkly skin than an old shar pei
dramallama429
Informer
Informer

Post by dramallama429 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:58 pm

landonsmommy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:24 pm
rottiemama wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:
No, 1800 is just the random number I typed in to find out how many were left.

1000 or 1500 is probably a good guess! I saw it at 883 around 3pm est. can you pm me a link to the new discord?!
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladymama » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:04 pm

I wanted to play Image [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... c85287.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 16442a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Sorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sorn » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:07 pm

dramallama429 wrote:I’m so sick of the scam that youtubers are running by hyping up items saying that they’ll never be back and that they’re limited.

Keren is acting like you need to buy yours now if you want one cause they’re on the verge of selling out, meanwhile there’s close to 700 in stock still
How do you know they had 700? Did she say it or did you do the shopping cart trick others are trying?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Post by sjla6993 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:11 pm

Is this the same water bottle? They sell these on Amazon for like $9 lol
[sorry if someone already posted something like this, I haven't had a chance to fully catch up]
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Islandbaby14 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:17 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
landonsmommy wrote: No, 1800 is just the random number I typed in to find out how many were left.

The last paragraph is true. They always say in business sometimes you have to give away something for little or free to build up your brand name.

Wait this just made me think if she started with 500 online or she ordered 500 some of them would of gone out for pr packages maybe she’s legit sold 3

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:20 pm

Redcar2019 wrote:"At Kickass we've engineered this bottle through months of testing"
Me: googles 101 oz water bottle with straw and first result
Isnt claiming that they engineered the bottle stealing since they deff didnt design make or engineer the dang thing. They just found it cheap and ordered in bulk and slapped the logo on it. So much for engineering

ThisIsMeCeej
Informer
Informer

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:25 pm

It's hilarious that, Trisha Paytas has a similar bottle that she got off Amazon, that she talked about seeing another youtuber using and had to get... it carries a gallon of water but they have a smaller sized one. The one Trisha has also has sayings like "You can do it!" "Keep going!" etc... and it's like $15+ cheaper than Hunchies water bottle, and you can get the Amazon one in many different colors. I saw someone had posted the one from Amazon above.. anyone stupid enough to pay $40 for a water bottle and a cheap towel... idunno what to even say to them, other than they need a life. I agree, Kyra's blanket's are cute... this water bottle isn't, and you can get the same thing cheaper in any color you want, on Amazon! Then, you can buy stickers and customize it to say "lickass" with a cute peach!
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
ICantResistYTMD
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ICantResistYTMD » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:41 pm

When Jackson comes out of the bathroom the step stool is still in front of the toilet...did he not wash his hands? I wouldn’t be surprised seeing how Keren just splashed water on her hands after she was in the bathroom. Why are they always sick again? I don’t understand.

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:09 pm

ICantResistYTMD wrote:When Jackson comes out of the bathroom the step stool is still in front of the toilet...did he not wash his hands? I wouldn’t be surprised seeing how Keren just splashed water on her hands after she was in the bathroom. Why are they always sick again? I don’t understand.

She thinks her disregard for hygiene and sanitation makes her look cool. Honestly, I’ve never once had to carry a pacifier or bottle nipple in my mouth, arms full of a child or not. Gross

marissalasel
Amateur
Amateur

Post by marissalasel » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:28 pm

ogdumblore wrote:Good quality blanket > Knock off water bottle and small towel....there’s about a $10 difference. I don’t mind paying this price for a blanket, but a water bottle!? You have to be joking Image money hungry bitch and kyras comes with protected shipping Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 787882.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 528376.jpg[/IMG]

Keren’s is also most likely manufactured in China where she’s had almost 0 hands on activity with it. At least Kyrah has a shop set up where they do a good portion of the manufacturing in the US.

ANYONE can buy 15cent plastic water bottles from some Chinese factory and slap a logo on it. Her company should be called half-assed, not kickass.

Crymeariver13
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Crymeariver13 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:40 pm

CC2212 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:49 am
It really pisses me off that just because she has money she thinks she can start a business in an industry she quite frankly knows nothing about.

Hey Kern if you want to see how its properly done just look at the influencer GraceFitUK.. She BUILT her brand from the ground up over several years and has only NOW just launched apparel and gym equipment (@wearetala and @b_ndstore).. not some bullshit wE cArEfUllY eNgiNeeRed cheap ass water bottles that you found on the first page of google..

(sorry for the rant)

Girl, I don’t know of you ever heard about Fitness Blender but they are professionals who have been doing youtube home workouts for years. They just recently came out with a clothing brand and this bitch think its that easy. 🤔
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hatethefakeones » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:01 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 7abf6b.jpg[/IMG]
Could those numbers in her laptop mean anything about her lickImagess product?

lizbt
Talker
Talker

Post by lizbt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:12 pm

Shoot Kourtney Kardashian came out with her Poosh water bottle today. & she’s donating $20 for a foundation of each bottle purchase. I’m guessing all the 12yr olds minions are buying Kourtneys & not kernels cheap ass bottle. At least Kourt’s keeps water cold & is made of stainless steel material not like kernels made out cheap ass plastic that is not helping the environment like khoa claims he cares so much lol [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 7efee4.jpg[/IMG]

jggedlttlepill_
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by jggedlttlepill_ » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:02 pm

I politely asked on the kickass Instagram if Keren has a education or degree in fitness to be okay with giving out all this advice and she literally deleted my comment. She’s not gonna get far if she just blocks and deletes comments she doesn’t like.

Coco_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Coco_ » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:12 pm

does anyone know what truc does for a living.. i see him buy designer and expensive stuff so i’m just curious lol
forever_ornot_21
Talker
Talker

Post by forever_ornot_21 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:51 pm

jggedlttlepill_ wrote:I politely asked on the kickass Instagram if Keren has a education or degree in fitness to be okay with giving out all this advice and she literally deleted my comment. She’s not gonna get far if she just blocks and deletes comments she doesn’t like.

I commented saying you could buy the same exact bottle on amazon for $10 and she deleted the comment lmao

Coco_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Coco_ » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:39 pm

so in today’s vlog keren claims she would drink 8 water bottles a day??? i don’t believe it obviously but if she did and is influencing people to drink that much isn’t that a little much? i’m someone that drinks a good amount of water everyday for skin and just to be healthy but not 8 water bottles!! that would have me so bloated and peeing all day!
dramallama429
Informer
Informer

Post by dramallama429 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:41 pm

Hatethefakeones wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:01 pm
Could those numbers in her laptop mean anything about her lickImagess product?

Good catch. Looks like her sales were at $85.78 and had 2? visitors on the site. It’s the Shopify dashboard.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lizbt
Talker
Talker

Post by lizbt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:50 pm

I been thinking about how dirty Keren looks & I’m pretty sure she does smell like .. ass breath when she talks.

She claims “she drinks water” we only seen her drinking Starbucks... when a person doesn’t drink enough water you go through a process that of dehydration... where bacteria & saliva mix & makes that nasty foul smell of bad breath on people. I was also reading if you’re loosing weight your breath tends to smell as well.... just thinking she probably stinks like ASS With her nasty gums & yellow teeth Image [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 8d1b8f.jpg[/IMG]

ThisIsMeCeej
Informer
Informer

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:27 am

Coco_ wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:39 pm
so in today’s vlog keren claims she would drink 8 water bottles a day??? i don’t believe it obviously but if she did and is influencing people to drink that much isn’t that a little much? i’m someone that drinks a good amount of water everyday for skin and just to be healthy but not 8 water bottles!! that would have me so bloated and peeing all day!
I don't think I ever saw her with a bottle of water for the longest time... I remember when she had just Krueger, she had a camelbak she filled with water... but, I don't recall seeing her with anything recently.

Everyone should ask their doctor what they recommend them to drink... I told my doctor I always feel dehydrated, and I said... I feel like drinking a gallon of water a day. He told me to try it and see how I felt. So, I started drinking a gallon of water a day... sometimes I don't get the whole gallon in, but very close every day. I have a mix of purified water and alkaline water (his recommendation) and I no longer feel like I have cotton mouth. I also drink other things... a cup of herbal tea or now and then a diet caffeine free drink (I have panic attacks if I have caffeine). But, I would never have drank that much water without asking first. I don't know if it can affect vitamins/minerals or medications by having so much water intake. But, her willy-nilly spouting off to drink that much... UGH! She annoys TF out of me. She knows nothing. I also know some people get bad headaches if they drink too much water... I think that's why my doctor suggested the alkaline water being added, but not sure.
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”