queenb8291
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Babbsmerge8 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:53 am
Starshine16 wrote:Hi I’m not her! My name is Holly and I feel if anyone was her it would be Dreamingangel210?!!
Well here are four words for you Holly: shut the fuck up
Lol! I’m speechless!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

pineberry wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:55 am Hahah I just can’t get over the fact that she posted a screenshot of someone else’s IG acc hoping it would make people believe she isn’t Icelyn, forgetting to edit out her profile pic in the corner (which obviously didn’t match the pic of the IG acc she was screenshotting). And of course she deleted that screenshot right away... but not before I saved it to my pc ;)

Now that it’s an undeniable fact that Starshine16 is Icelyn (whom i have NEVER heard of till today), it is all the more creepy considering the stuff she has posted about herself on this forum in 3rd person. Crazy people out there, I’m freaked out.
It is sad that this all you can come up with to try and chase me away. But I’m getting quite the kick out of all this as well!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Babbs18 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:59 am Can Keren please post some ugly IG pics and stories so we can bitch about that, instead of having the prequel of the movie split on this thread
Yes please let’s definitely move on to some better gossip than this crazy drama!
syddafrickenkid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by syddafrickenkid »

Starshine16 wrote:I don’t know maybe it was all she packed to wear? I would feel weird asking her that with out a good reason. I was thinking of telling her what you all were saying here but she has been through enough. Plus with her Daughters Birthday around the corner I wouldn’t want to push her over the edge. Her one post about the best friend day implies she has struggled with friendships. You all should just leave her alone. She got the short end of the stick and your all talking crap here. I’m not trying to defend, I just felt comfortable asking her what happened and shared what she shared to clear the air here for OK. I’m sure there was security, it is the Ritz Carlton. I doubt she would be so desperate for KK to risk getting in trouble. She said she didn’t want to be at a wedding she wasn’t invited to. I believe her.
Girl pls just stop, your embarrassing yourself. No. one. cares. Just go back to the the thread you created for whoever tf this girl your so desperately pretending not to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

So Igloo (Icelyn) was counting down to their wedding date and went to their wedding uninvited even though "she does not like them", is speaking of herself in third person on here while using two different accounts to cover her ass, and is currently trying to prove that she is not Igloo by showing a fake IG account while simultaneously proving to us that she is in fact Igloo? Lol, nice try, do better next time . Meanwhile the Krusty Krab and Chum Bucket are kissing on IG and comparing the sizes of each others lips...again. Today is a mess!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Starshinemerge6 wrote:
Babbs18 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:59 am Can Keren please post some ugly IG pics and stories so we can bitch about that, instead of having the prequel of the movie split on this thread
Yes please let’s definitely move on to some better gossip than this crazy drama!
I didn’t see your username at first and liked your comment. YOU don’t get to tell us to move on lmao it’s kinda funny and entertaining ngl

whooptydoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whooptydoo »

Honestly, this little saga is more entertaining than KK will ever be.
Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by Milk_stain »

pineberry wrote:Hahah I just can’t get over the fact that she posted a screenshot of someone else’s IG acc hoping it would make people believe she isn’t Icelyn, forgetting to edit out her profile pic in the corner (which obviously didn’t match the pic of the IG acc she was screenshotting). And of course she deleted that screenshot right away... but not before I saved it to my pc ;)

Now that it’s an undeniable fact that Starshine16 is Icelyn (whom i have NEVER heard of till today), it is all the more creepy considering the stuff she has posted about herself on this forum in 3rd person. Crazy people out there, I’m freaked out.
LMAO Image how fucking awkward for you icelynn.

Well done pine, you were quick on that one!

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

OH! I actually meant to give you guys a heads up that I was scrolling through Acacia opinion accounts on Twitter last night and one of them was trying claim that our thread here was fucked up and stuff. They said that someone here had followed them to the hotel and watched the reception from their room which I’m assuming was about the poster a while back that said their husband was there for a work thing. I totally believe them and think that was just a coincidence. I just wanted to let you guys know that that misinformation was going around a bit incase some people from Twitter come on here to stir things up. (This was last night before the Icelyn thing)

^Edit to clarify: *I believe that the poster a while back on our thread was there with her husband for a work thing. I don’t believe the person on Twitter.

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

I agree that she was there with her husband and had no weird or ill intentions. Idk how people think that’s bad but there were minions waiting by the pool all day to try and see and hangout with KK and all the other youtubers ImageImage that’s so damn weird
Mads07 wrote:OH! I actually meant to give you guys a heads up that I was scrolling through Acacia opinion accounts on Twitter last night and one of them was trying claim that our thread here was fucked up and stuff. They said that someone here had followed them to the hotel and watched the reception from their room which I’m assuming was about the poster a while back that said their husband was there for a work thing. I totally believe them and think that was just a coincidence. I just wanted to let you guys know that that misinformation was going around a bit incase some people from Twitter come on here to stir things up. (This was last night before the Icelyn thing)

^Edit to clarify: *I believe that the poster a while back on our thread was there with her husband for a work thing. I don’t believe the person on Twitter.

Last edited by mamakhaofish on Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

How come KKs thread always attracts the crazies? lmfao.. I’ve lurked for a long time and I’m noticing a trend of delusional people creating multiple accounts to talk to themselves on KKs threads

I would like to see the screenshot to laugh about this some more

zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

Omg did this Icelyn person actually try to start drama about herself and Oscar
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I don’t believe that that poster is Icelyn herself. Just someone who is clearly obsessed with her.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

We attract what we areImage
spilledtea wrote:How come KKs thread always attracts the crazies? lmfao.. I’ve lurked for a long time and I’m noticing a trend of delusional people creating multiple accounts to talk to themselves on KKs threads Image

I would like to see the screenshot to laugh about this some more Image

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Rottiemama get of my back girl! So much pressure!

(b4 y'all come for me I am joking)[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 5ff122.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... cb39bd.jpg[/IMG]
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Babbs18 wrote:Rottiemama get of my back girl! So much pressure!

(b4 y'all come for me I am joking)[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 5ff122.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... cb39bd.jpg[/IMG]
OMG!!!! Did it work??? ImageImageImage It keeps saying it didn’t go through! Wtf! I am soooo sorry guys!! This is why I don’t mess around with shit!!

Anyway, pick a title! Love you guys soooo much!!! Don’t kill me!!

Btw, it’s against site rules to create multiple accounts; users found in violation will have their accounts merged. Also, ImageImage Can someone message me the details with this Star/dreaming person? I’m a little lost since I was wasting my time trying to get a fn poll to post!! Image
Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

This is the most pathetic shit I’ve ever read
Asslyn trying to make herself relevant is such a low level of desperate that I didn’t know existed

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

ckks wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:55 pm I don’t believe that that poster is Icelyn herself. Just someone who is clearly obsessed with her.

She posted a photo of her instagram but it wasn't hers because you couod see the profile pic at the bottom of her actual account and it's icelyn's sons account so yes it is her
KKsPrimeDaysAreOva
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KKsPrimeDaysAreOva »

dreamingangel2merge0 wrote:
MIAMI247 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:49 pm
Bethany_Blue wrote:I think some of ya'll have got some rose colored glasses on when it comes to OK because of KK being so shitty overall.
They might be more involved with their kids but I definitely wouldn't call their parenting good by any means. Also it's very clear that Krya does not love Oscar like in a true way, idk how he feels about her. Hell you can especially see it in earlier vlogs. She's clearly just codependent on him and can't function (so she thinks) without him. And because of the childhood she's had, she just wants someone to love her and be there, she can't be alone. Which is why I think Averie happened, because she could feel Oscar pulling away. She knows new babies keep things going, for a while anyway.
But, when you look at that compared with Kern it might look like love because it's so obvious she sure as shit doesn't love Khoa. She likes the fact that she can do little to nothing for him or those kids and live the lifestyle she wants. They will 100% split, just not sure when.

Also, ya'll need to chill with Kyra's ass. It's big yeah but that doesn't mean it's nice. Again, compared to Kern's bag of sad marbles I understand the comparison.
And Kern's shoulders are wide as shit I don't know how she's gonna be able to unhunch her shit because she's so malnourished she can't hold it all up esp with those tits hanging off her chest.
Didn't mean to thank.... this isn't OKs thread . I dont agree with how you feel about OK . They aren't amazing parents but I definitely think she lives oscar but whatever neither here nor there just ...this is KKs thread

I tend to think Oscar & Kyra are much more in love then Keren & Khoa BUTTTT Apparently Oscar left the wedding party with another Girl for a while and it upset Kyra and Keren enough they had to ask her to leave. They were supposedly taking a shot together but Kyra couldn’t find him at the bar. I’m not 100% sure who it was and I’m still trying to figure it out however I can’t help but wonder if it was this other YouTube girl with a really small channel. She made some posts about the wedding and then took them down but has a photo up of her and Oscar cheek to cheek on her IG. I would post the photo but it won’t let me. Her name is Icelyn.
EVERYONE HOLD UP!!! We’re straying away from the original tea, which sounds really good. Stop getting distracted by the Icelyn girl that was just dreamingangel’s personal speculation. Let’s get back to the original tea. Where did you find out that Oscar left the wedding reception I’m assuming (not pool) with a “mystery girl” and that it upset Kyra so much that Karen and Kyra kicked her out. Forget who the girl is where did that information come from cuz that’s some juicy gossip lol

Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Milk_stain »

KKsPrimeDaysAreOva wrote:
dreamingangel2merge0 wrote:
MIAMI247 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:49 pm Didn't mean to thank.... this isn't OKs thread . I dont agree with how you feel about OK . They aren't amazing parents but I definitely think she lives oscar but whatever neither here nor there just ...this is KKs thread

I tend to think Oscar & Kyra are much more in love then Keren & Khoa BUTTTT Apparently Oscar left the wedding party with another Girl for a while and it upset Kyra and Keren enough they had to ask her to leave. They were supposedly taking a shot together but Kyra couldn’t find him at the bar. I’m not 100% sure who it was and I’m still trying to figure it out however I can’t help but wonder if it was this other YouTube girl with a really small channel. She made some posts about the wedding and then took them down but has a photo up of her and Oscar cheek to cheek on her IG. I would post the photo but it won’t let me. Her name is Icelyn.
EVERYONE HOLD UP!!! We’re straying away from the original tea, which sounds really good. Stop getting distracted by the Icelyn girl that was just dreamingangel’s personal speculation. Let’s get back to the original tea. Where did you find out that Oscar left the wedding reception I’m assuming (not pool) with a “mystery girl” and that it upset Kyra so much that Karen and Kyra kicked her out. Forget who the girl is where did that information come from cuz that’s some juicy gossip lol

Both those accounts are the same person. And that person was confirmed to be icelynn Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”