KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Beanmama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by Beanmama »

granola wrote:okay last thing about ice rink.. She posted a story 19 hours ago saying that her daughter that was taken away from her is turning 14 soon. Anybody know why she was taken away? I mean I know it's not hard to believe..

o also saw a comment on her youtube where she says her parents disowned her lol

God I just tried watching some of her videos and they’re terribly edited and very boring.
What kind of a name is cindel faline?

Why does she talk like she has gonnorhea in her throat? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meghan19
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Starshine16 wrote:Did it ever occur to you dumb b*s that this was all just to f* with you for starting this dumb site talking about people that are doing something with their lives unlike you all. I legit enjoyed my time messing with you all! Nice having the heat off just one of these Mamas for once. Ahhahhahahaha like you all have nothing else to do but come here on your spare time to talk trash. I wasted your day over nothing, I am no one but you all got your undies in wads. And while I know that will never make up for the awful things you all have said about people here. You will get your Karma!! Peace B***s
I didn't know someone could be so hypocritically stupid Image. Did it ever occur to you that, by your logic, you have no life either? The fact that you made two accounts just to "fuck with us" is sad. We gossip when we're not doing anything in the moment while you made it your job to try to "trick" us. We're not idiots and everyone figured you out within minutes of your post. Give it up, Igloo.

The Krusty Krab don't do shit with they're lives most of the time and when they do something it's usually half assed and only to make money off of their young and inpressionable audience. Just admit that you're Igloo and stop backtracking. You don't look intelligent for attempting to pull the wool over our eyes. You just look idiotic and psychotic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

Meghan19 wrote:
Starshine16 wrote:Did it ever occur to you dumb b*s that this was all just to f* with you for starting this dumb site talking about people that are doing something with their lives unlike you all. I legit enjoyed my time messing with you all! Nice having the heat off just one of these Mamas for once. Ahhahhahahaha like you all have nothing else to do but come here on your spare time to talk trash. I wasted your day over nothing, I am no one but you all got your undies in wads. And while I know that will never make up for the awful things you all have said about people here. You will get your Karma!! Peace B***s
I didn't know someone could be so hypocritically stupid Image. Did it ever occur to you that, by your logic, you have no life either? The fact that you made two accounts just to "fuck with us" is sad. We gossip when we're not doing anything in the moment while you made it your job to try to "trick" us. We're not idiots and everyone figured you out within minutes of your post. Give it up, Igloo.

The Krusty Krab don't do shit with they're lives most of the time and when they do something it's usually half assed and only to make money off of their young and inpressionable audience. Just admit that you're Igloo and stop backtracking. You don't look intelligent for attempting to pull the wool over our eyes. You just look idiotic and psychotic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Three accounts.
She’s queenb too.
She’s literally logging in and out of 3 accounts and talking to herself.
It’s honestly just sad and pathetic.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

LMFAO.
Holy shit guys.
Just holy shit.
Love you all.

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

annapaulndaniel wrote:
Mads07 wrote:Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:08 pm
It was fun making fun of you at first but now I realize how concerning it is that you’re this happy about doing all that weird stuff. You don’t need to be a warrior and do all that to get the attention of any family vloggers that you want to be friends with. Do something interesting to attract viewers to your channel and, well, don’t be a creepy person. I’m trying to be nice because it kind of seems like you have something deeper going on to be able to have all those back and forths with and about yourself. Maybe take a break from the Internet and spend time with your kids instead. I don’t say that sarcastically or to put you down, but I think it may help. Anyway, goodbye Icelyn! It was an entertaining evening!

This was a nice response and a good example of how some people on this site as just here to catch up on lighthearted chat about vloggers all in one spot.

This whole thing is straight up sad. I am genuinely worried about this lady if the accounts are really her and even more worried about poor Karlee who was going to go on holidays with her. I truly hope this is maybe a little wake up call.

If you are reading this, you are not a terrible person but this is not normal. Please take a break and maybe find someone to talk to about the real issues that are underlying this behaviour. It sounds like you have been through some shit and I am sorry but this really will not help you. Take care of yourself xx
I read through most of Icelyn’s thread and it sounded like she had a history of drug and alcohol abuse and possibly a tough time growing up. It was all too sad to make fun of. I genuinely hope she gets well.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

So based on their ig stories they are alredy leaving Maldives.... that was definitely not 2 weeks lol unless they are going somewhere else

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

Wtf did I just read? Ice chick, you need some help. Immediately. Maybe hit up that Holly chick's IG that you tried saying was you & seek treatment. You need it. Desperately.

I'm worried about Karlee. I'm glad she didn't fly across the country with this chick. How fucking bizarre.

KK, these wackjobs are idolizing you!!! Do you see how unhealthy and unwell they are?! These are the types of people obsessing over you and your children. Perhaps start considering that before posting another bathtub/toilet shot of your kids or telling the world where you'll be on a certain day, etc. THIS is what creepy looks like.

Fuck I'm grossed out.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

ssr0312 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:40 pm So based on their ig stories they are alredy leaving Maldives.... that was definitely not 2 weeks lol unless they are going somewhere else Image

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
They are going to another resort.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by RottieMama »

It’s time for a new thread! I waited a little longer so we can hopefully move on for this drama, and not carry it over to the new thread, but I will NEVER tell y’all what you can or cannot post! Image

KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”