Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | Wedding Special | Part 65

THREAD CREDIT: JosieJosieJosie

Previously

Podcast is over, Kickass has launched, and we’re hours away from the trashiest YT wedding, ever! You ready to recap? Let’s go!

Wow, the shortest running podcast in history goes to, BAYTS!! Yep, that’s right, all that money spent on an office/apt, 4 microphones, new computer, desk, etc- right down the drain. What was it? 4 episodes? All of them directly related to the stuff discussed here and their supposed “haters.” It’s pretty clear BAYTS was created as an outlet to discuss stuff that bothered them, without it being too obvious that, yes, Karen, really DOES care! She cares A LOT! However, it doesn’t sound like their podcast will be missed with their shitty audio, and constantly talking over one another. They’ll probably “relaunch” tho, especially since we’re talking about it and they always have to prove us wrong. They should call it, Be A Shitty Podcaster They Said!

Moving on as quickly as they did...hey y’all, Karen has her own company!! She’s worked “really hard” on it, and she’s the “hardest working mama in the world!” We all must have different definitions of “working hard” bc finding some basic water bottle, slapping an “old” label on it, and up-selling by 4x’s, doesn’t really seem that “hard” to me. But, what do I know? It’s not like she’s a, idk, doctor, astronaut, lawyer, executive, scientist, KYRA, or an actual homemaker that raises her OWN kids! Those ppl, and you mama’s on this thread, work harder in a day, than K does all year! I honestly would be shocked if she spent more than an hour start to finish on this release. Ffs, she couldn’t even order the right boxes to keep the shipping costs as low as possible.I mean, the cost of shipping your product is the 2nd thing you do! If not the first! What, did she think Amazon Prime was going to take care of it? Her incompetence blows me away. It’s just a shame that her minions have to pay the price.

Everything about the Kickass launch was a joke! Then, instead of troubleshooting issues or fixing the terrible spelling errors on her website, Karen was “busy” deleting negative comments on IG. What a great business owner, huh! Can’t even take legitimate criticism! Yeah, this company’s going no where. She’ll move on to her next “greatest idea” by Suh-in’s first birthday. I’d say she’d make this venture a priority since she’s spent all that money on the trademark and IG handle, but, this is what she does. Pours a bunch of money into things, then gives up with the attention runs dry. Same thing she‘s done with her kids.

Speaking of kids, these idiots literally bought their TODDLERS, bunk beds!! Queen. Size. Bunk. Beds! Even ppl in the comments were blown away. Not only did they buy bunk beds, they’ve decided to put their 24lb 2yr old on the top bunk, bc Bratson wanted the bottom. How difficult would it have been to say, “no, Jackson, Landon is TOO SMALL to be on the top bunk!” Ffs, be a freaking parent!! I wish I could accurately explain how terrible these bunk beds are, but you have to see it to believe it. Just picture bunks you’d see in a dorm or prison...that’s them. Let’s not forget about the ceiling fan that is literally on the top bunk. The kids can grab it, or turn it on very easily! They said they were going to take it down, but they haven’t yet. Surprise, surprise. Unfortunately, they’re not going to learn their lesson until one of those boys gets hurt. Disgusting!

Omg, Karen did a “boudoir” shoot! She’s claiming the pics are Khoa’s wedding present...but they were 100% for her! Which is fine! Just be honest! Every woman, even a dirtbag like Keren, deserves to feel beautiful and special every now and then. It’s just too bad she didn’t take the time to wash her hair or put on some makeup. You see, the ONLY thing Karen cares about, is her weight! Nothing else matters! She could go a week without brushing her teeth, taking a shower, or washing her face, but if her scale says 102lbs, she thinks she’s the shit! I wish she‘d realize the scale isn’t that important. Yeah, she weighs 102lbs, but she looks terrible! The fact that she thinks she’s qualified to give out any advice, let alone fitness, makes me sick. It’s called FITness! Girl, you are not FIT! Go drink some water from your 3000ml bottle; bc you look extremely dehydrated!

It’s official, the trashiest wedding/YT convention, is less than a day away. Looks like Khoa isn’t going anywhere. Tbh, they deserve each other. Khoa has shown, especially lately, that he’s just as terrible and vile as she is. Only he knows how to hide it better. Although it sounds like a clusterfuck, I’m sure the wedding will be decent with Nonni doing all the planning. (I mean, she did retire to plan their wedding, right?) The whole “2 weeks without vlogging,” is what I’m really excited about! “Guys, it’s an end of an ERROR!” Yes, girl, you’re right, this has all been one major error! Idk, I really think this could have lasting effects on their channel. Consistency is all they really have! Without daily vlogs, how many ppl are really going to tune in to watch them flaunt their wealth, shop at Target, and here “my turn” a million times? One can only hope, right?

I don’t know about you guys, but I am so excited about this trashy wedding!! Do they end up getting rained out? Does the chicken & waffle buffet, and afternoon pool party, turn out just as cringey as we all expected? Will Karen’s bowling ball boobs fall out of her $13,000 stripper dress(es)? Find out now!

It’s the KKandBabyJ wedding special!

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by Babbs18 »

The person who came up with this title deserves an invite to the KK weddig, amazing
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 57a6ff.jpg[/IMG] his chest clip LITERALLY couldn’t be any lower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

Do we know what time the wedding is at?

emmalinelola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmalinelola »

StreetTacosTalking wrote:Do we know what time the wedding is at?

I would like to know this too!

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Underboob and camel toe. Khoa must be SO excited to marry this one....

And where'd that thigh gap go, ms. Idon'tphotoshopIeatketo [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 2fffbf.jpg[/IMG]

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

ogdumblore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ogdumblore »

A bunch of ramen noodle hair, and then Jackie

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... d94b8c.jpg[/IMG]

LaGrandeTalker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LaGrandeTalker »

ogdumblore wrote:A bunch of ramen noodle hair, and then Jackie

Seems like a sextuplets photo. Honestly can’t tell the difference besides the fact that all these girls are very slim but then you have Keren being much smaller than them, if I didn’t know her, I would say it’s a 13 year old sitting there, not Keren.
GriseldaOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GriseldaOne »

which one is which?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

emmalinelola wrote:

It’s before noon, maybe even as early as 10:30am. Crazy!

They’ll get married, enjoy a breakfast buffet, then it’s on to an afternoon of swimming by the pool! #SoFun

Are they even going to do the typical reception festivities? First dance, etc? Who’s walking Keren down the aisle? Are they going to have music? These are ALL things ppl would have been interested in. Why wasn’t she doing wedding updates on her personal channel? You know, the one she spent all that money to relaunch?? Ppl obviously didn’t give a shit about her “office tour” & “office routine!” This would have brought in so much money!

Imagine the views for a video on, “Why <blank> is walking me down the aisle!” (Emotional chat about my Dad) Image

How can she be so disconnected from things; wedding, kids’, Sutton’s monthly updates!?! Something’s going on with her? PPD? Or, is she just a narcissistic bish? Image

Btw, the Smirnoff Ice shit, is so fckn LAME!!! Who even drinks that crap, let alone downs it? I would have a stomach ache in no time. I mean, those things were “cool” when I was like 19-20, but not 28-30! If you have to drink something that sweet, you probably shouldn’t be drinking. (Pls, don’t take this personal. This is about dorky Khoa and his friends....minus Wyatt! Image)
lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovelysmiles100 »

LaGrandeTalker wrote:
ogdumblore wrote:A bunch of ramen noodle hair, and then Jackie

Seems like a sextuplets photo. Honestly can’t tell the difference besides the fact that all these girls are very slim but then you have Keren being much smaller than them, if I didn’t know her, I would say it’s a 13 year old sitting there, not Keren.
Did they just get out of the pool? Maybe that’s why their hair looks stringy idk but Jackie is the only one with nice hair. The rest look really bad Image

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

rottiemama wrote:
emmalinelola wrote:

It’s before noon, maybe even as early as 10:30am. Crazy!

They’ll get married, enjoy a breakfast buffet, then it’s on to an afternoon of swimming by the pool! #SoFun

Are they even going to do the typical reception festivities? First dance, etc? Who’s walking Keren down the aisle? Are they going to have music? These are ALL things ppl would have been interested in. Why wasn’t she doing wedding updates on her personal channel? You know, the one she spent all that money to relaunch?? Ppl obviously didn’t give a shit about her “office tour” & “office routine!” This would have brought in so much money!

Imagine the views for a video on, “Why <blank> is walking me down the aisle!” (Emotional chat about my Dad) Image

How can she be so disconnected from things; wedding, kids’, Sutton’s monthly updates!?! Something’s going on with her? PPD? Or, is she just a narcissistic bish? Image

Btw, the Smirnoff Ice shit, is so fckn LAME!!! Who even drinks that crap, let alone downs it? I would have a stomach ache in no time. I mean, those things were “cool” when I was like 19-20, but not 28-30! If you have to drink something that sweet, you probably shouldn’t be drinking. (Pls, don’t take this personal. This is about dorky Khoa and his friends....minus Wyatt! Image)

Probably Jackson or nonie walking her down the aisle

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

rottiemama wrote:
How can she be so disconnected from things; wedding, kids’, Sutton’s monthly updates!?! Something’s going on with her? PPD? Or, is she just a narcissistic bish?
She's dumber than a bag of hammers. And she can't commit to anything. Except drugs.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

strawberryLemonade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by strawberryLemonade »

Wait... she has 2 maid of honours?.... Nvm just saw one is matron and one is maid of honour.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited by strawberryLemonade on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
haleyc20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haleyc20 »

Does anyone know what vlog Keren talks about her relationship with Ba Noi?

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Moony wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 57a6ff.jpg[/IMG] his chest clip LITERALLY couldn’t be any lower

Poor grandma having to lug all them kids around can’t blame here

forumluver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by forumluver »

Can someone share the pics everyone is posting on social media? Like their friends posts

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

So her Maids of "Honor", idk how much honor there is in being her bridesmaid, are Taylor and Bianca or am I mistaken? I couldn't tell anyone apart in that photo besides Keren, Kyra and Jackie.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

strawberryLemonade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by strawberryLemonade »

...from the left its Corinna, Bianca, Taylor, Keren, Mary, Kyra, and Jackie right?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 5b9fb6.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Following

Return to “KKandBabyJ”