Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Unread post by Gingermane »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:27 am
blondeshavemorefun wrote:Live resume:

- She's not pregnant, she took a pregnancy test yesterday because her period was due on monday.
- She would consider surrogacy if it was someone she knew - like Taylor but she's terrified of pregnancy.
- She doesn't use BC because she doesn't like it, doesn't like the "hormonal changes". Is using a method (aka an app Keren......), to track her period she says it worked for the 7 years before Jackson and it's working now.
- J won't start Pre-K until he's 5, actually 6 because his birthday is in september. He's going to B-PreK (?), starting August. She thinks he's so smart for a 3 yo, sometimes she thinks she's talking to a 6yo. She loves having him at home and that they'll never have these years back.
- She would love for Khoa to get a vasectomy because it would make her life easier but doesn't wanna do that because they still consider surrogacy.
Huh. Jackson should be in actual kindergarten at six not pre k. I think she meant pre k at 4 and he will turn five shortly after. No kern he is not smart. She will realize this when he actually starts school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, i think she mixed up pre k and kindergarten. In Florida you have to be 5 by September 1 and his birthday is the 28th so he'll start kindergarten at 5 but turn 6 three weeks later. So he won't start actual school for another two years.
That poor child. Where I live you can put your kid in pre-k at 3 years old.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:

- She's not pregnant, she took a pregnancy test yesterday because her period was due on monday.
- She would consider surrogacy if it was someone she knew - like Taylor but she's terrified of pregnancy.
- She doesn't use BC because she doesn't like it, doesn't like the "hormonal changes". Is using a method (aka an app Keren......), to track her period she says it worked for the 7 years before Jackson and it's working now.
- J won't start Pre-K until he's 5, actually 6 because his birthday is in september. He's going to B-PreK (?), starting August. She thinks he's so smart for a 3 yo, sometimes she thinks she's talking to a 6yo. She loves having him at home and that they'll never have these years back.
- She would love for Khoa to get a vasectomy because it would make her life easier but doesn't wanna do that because they still consider surrogacy.
Huh. Jackson should be in actual kindergarten at six not pre k. I think she meant pre k at 4 and he will turn five shortly after. No kern he is not smart. She will realize this when he actually starts school.

No, i think she mixed up pre k and kindergarten. In Florida you have to be 5 by September 1 and his birthday is the 28th so he'll start kindergarten at 5 but turn 6 three weeks later. So he won't start actual school for another two years.
Yes I kind of figured that. I wonder if he will still be going to preschool this fall. He is going to be so far behind.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

Gingermane wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:43 am
Brittanymariex3 wrote:

That poor child. Where I live you can put your kid in pre-k at 3 years old.

He can start pre-k it's just actually kindergarten he had to wait. She doesn't want to put him in pre-k until he only has a year before starting to school so next year.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When she sees other kids his age and what they know she is going to be shocked how far behind Jackson really is.

blondeshavemorefun
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by blondeshavemorefun »

chloe6124 wrote:

You're right, my bad. She actually said he'll enroll Kinder when he's 5 and shortly after (3weeks) turn 6, so 2 more years until hes in.

And explained that in the future J will be in 3rd grade, L in 2nd grade and S in 1st grade.

Enviado do meu SM-G950F através do Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

At Jackson’s age she could have in in preschool a couple days a week for just a few hours. She doesn’t have to shove him in school all day every day. Her excuse about keeping him at home is ridiculous.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread!
KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sorry for the delay; I was having trouble getting on the site the past few days. Image Come on Keto krunch, give us some content!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”