KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67

Mads07
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67

Unread post by Mads07 »

Littlechatter11 wrote:Brag about your expensive cars on the internet and leave them unlocked with the keys inside? :? Is this common in America, my ex boyfriends family live in Arizona and they just leave their front door unlocked. It’s so bizarre you wouldn’t even leave your shed door unlocked in the UK
I live in AZ too and I really just think no matter where you are in the country, it varies from family to family. Some people I dogsit for always leave their door unlocked but families like my own are really strict about making sure everything is locked. I think it’s dumb to leave anything unlocked no matter where you live. You just never know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Also on her instastory she asks Jackson why the cops are there and all he’s saying is because because because because. Kid shush. Saw a post earlier that his speech has improved. Honestly for a 4 year old it’s horrible! He still repeats like a thousand times.
azyats

Unread post by azyats »

Why emphasize the fact that they *always* leave their car doors unlocked? Being that they’re so unbothered by the situation I’m sure this one break in won’t change their habits and they will surely continue to leave them unlocked. I feel like it definitely could have been staged and now they’re baiting their viewers into robbing them so that they could capitalize off the situation even more.

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

I don't know if it has been said here but anyone getting clown vibes? The whole thing seemed off. If this is real, then these two really are the dumbest people ever.
& I call bullshit on them not having much before. Keren can't even keep her stories right. She said Khoa took from the savings to get her this $200-$300 bag/wallet whatever it was and he said they didn't have savings. If they were struggling, than he'd know exactly where that money came from. Also, claiming the fact that he broke into cars as teenager because he needed money for food and video games. Oh please, you wanted to live that Fast and Furious lifestyle.
I wonder if they'd keep their calm "oh we've been there" demeanor when it's their own boys stealing from other people. Freaking laughable.
Lastly, (if this is real) the only reason they aren't as freaked out by this is because they do not work hard for their money and they absolutely know it.
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

blehhh wrote:
homegirljenn wrote:Not sure if you guys follow the ace family or heard about it but they staged a break in, into their home and hired actors to play some cops. I wouldn't put it past kk to do this. Their story doesn't match up and it usually never does when Kern is telling the story. They said that khoa was out the door and Kern answered the door but then khoa said he did and in the clip they show, Kern is holding the camera like she was vlogging their normal day and looked like khoa answered. If it was a real officer they wouldn't just walk into someone's house and if they did they would stay in the entry way. And being professional the officer wouldn't ask or joke that they're drug dealers. My whole family is in law enforcement of some type and this is definitely not how any officer would go about things. I call fake

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
I agree this stinks of fake/staged

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just like ace family Image

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

So many weird things about the video
1. They don't use audio of the cop speaking inside the house and show him very briefly
2. Why did the cop even come in, thats not routine for a crime that happened outside of the house
3. They left the video footage in of the "thief" just standing there for a long time at normal speed but then sped up when he walks to the Tahoe and goes through that
4. They don't show the guy walking up or walking away with the stuff. Isn't that the footage that would be most important?
5. Khoa says he opened the door, but wait no Keren says she opened it because Khoa was outside so he came back in but when the cop walked in Khoa already had Landon in his arms and was right there with the cop, so many issues with that part of the video
6. It was "the one time she left her purse in the car" but the thief got multiple of her bags?
7. They only show the voice of the cop coming from the front camera but their side cameras also have sound as we saw in the security footage so why not show that footage of the cop with them

Someone touched on this but I think they were on to something that the cops were at the neighbors house and K&K used that footage or the car and then set up the camera and invited the cop to check out their security cameras (which is why the cop came in immediately) they then staged the camera footage to match up with a story about them getting robbed and get views. The truth will end up coming out at some point but I just don't buy them being that calm and joking about having their personal items stolen and privacy invaded
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Def fake, the fact that the cops joke about them being drugdealers says enough
Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

Babbs18 wrote:Def fake, the fact that the cops joke about them being drugdealers says enough
Maybe the cop is going to investigate them. Cause they don’t just joke about drug dealers.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Gingermane wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:47 am
Babbs18 wrote:Def fake, the fact that the cops joke about them being drugdealers says enough
Maybe the cop is going to investigate them. Cause they don’t just joke about drug dealers.

Lol when will they investigate? They don’t joke in real life. But the vlog kk put up had the cop joking about drug dealers.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Ok so I'm a little confused. I had the vlog playing the background while cooking and cleaning up breakfast, so I missed a lot but don't wanna re watch. I'm confused as to why the cop even showed up? He was returning something of kerens? Car keys and ID? Someone turned them into the cop, so he came to their house to return it? Did I hear that right? If so, who found it? Where was it? Help a girl out, I need a TL;DR Haha
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

I wonder how the Orlando PD would feel about cops joking about drug dealers. I kid. I kid. That cop said what we were all thinking anyway. That some neighbors might be suspicious. Wonder if this video will be taken down too.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

There's no doubt in my mind that this is fake. Don't even wanna get into what a mess the video is.

I'd rather talk about these WRINKLES! Wth? She's 26! I'm 39 with 3 kids (16, 13 and 10) and I don't even have that many.

And look at her teeth. The black near her gums must be cavities. She probably hasn't been to the dentist in years.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d27d60.jpg[/IMG]

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Floridagator 1012 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:11 am I think this theft is as fake as the channon rose drama. I asked a few people that live near them and they said nothing was on the community page about it like when stuff happens. Also the guy is just hanging out and Keren turned off the notifications but says people stalk her. Khoa is a tech guy he can change the alert sensor and have it alert only at the cats not road hell my non tech mom knows how to do that. Then you have the whole police bs the cop saying things that have beeen said here like I bet your neighbors think you are drug dealers. Keren said she was friends with a local cop I bet he stopped by to see them and was just talking to them. I am around a lot of cops and never heard one come up and say he your car was broke in bet the neighbors think you are a drug dealer. Very unprofessional I could see a friend saying it as a joke. I know items can be replaced especially with car insurance. I noticed she said she was only called her sports car wasn’t taken which makes the leased theory seem true because a stolen leased car is a pain in the ass to deal with especially when you are at fault.
Agreed! I think the entire thing was faked and it's pretty obvious they are lying about every detail. You think they'd learn after so many other youtubers doing it and getting ground to bits over lying. Nope, they are so ignorant and plain stupid to think they could get away with it.
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

ALittleStitious wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:08 pm Ok so I'm a little confused. I had the vlog playing the background while cooking and cleaning up breakfast, so I missed a lot but don't wanna re watch. I'm confused as to why the cop even showed up? He was returning something of kerens? Car keys and ID? Someone turned them into the cop, so he came to their house to return it? Did I hear that right? If so, who found it? Where was it? Help a girl out, I need a TL;DR Haha
This is what I’m confused about, would the station even make a visit like that to return keys. The police wouldn’t even have seen the security footage so unless there were other reported burglaries why would they come tell them they’d been robbed.. also who doesn’t even realise they’ve been robbed until the police return said stolen items :?
thurmondgrethe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thurmondgrethe »

Caroline2 wrote:Is it just me, or could they possibly be faking the car theft? In the footage, the person who "robbed" them looked kinda like Khoa.. Also, when the police officer was taking about them being drug dealers, it sounded like they edited the voice (possibly because it was Khoa talking but they wanted to make his voice sound different?) Idk, it could be a stretch, but these dumbasses will do anything for clout.
I just watched the video and the person does look a lot like khoaImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

How did they even know where they lived? Keys dont come chipped with home addresses.

Gingermane
Informer
Informer

KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67

Unread post by Gingermane »

thurmondgrethe wrote:
Caroline2 wrote:Is it just me, or could they possibly be faking the car theft? In the footage, the person who "robbed" them looked kinda like Khoa.. Also, when the police officer was taking about them being drug dealers, it sounded like they edited the voice (possibly because it was Khoa talking but they wanted to make his voice sound different?) Idk, it could be a stretch, but these dumbasses will do anything for clout.
I just watched the video and the person does look a lot like khoaImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
No it literally doesn’t Image it’s a white man with brown or black hair. You can very clearly see that. They just so happen to be tall like khoa. Looks nothing like him

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

We've seen keren get angry over the tiniest shit on her ig rant, but in that video she looks like somebody just told her 'allright love, we're gonna turn back time to when you only had Jackson'
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread, but we need a title! Please suggest your ideas over on the new thread, and the most popular suggested will be edited in.

KKandBabyJ | Part 68
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”