Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KKandNoSchoolToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 70

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KKandNoSchoolToday | Part 70

THREAD CREDIT: conoquepique

Recap:

They’re boring! The end. J/k

Keren’s aged about 10 years recently. I’m seriously starting to wonder if she’s aging in dog years bc bitch is looking weathered.

She’s obviously been a little bored recently bc she’s talking Kickass again. (Must be nice to be able to pawn your kids off everyday.) The new scam is charging her dumbass minions $100 to watch her saggy ass boobs slap her in the face while she attempts to do jumping jacks. I’ve never wanted to see Hunchie in person, but I do think it would to fun watching her attempt to be a “fitness thot!”

The good news is, doesn’t look like her money grab boot camps are selling out. Thank goodness. What a cocky bitch to think she can charge her YOUNG fans $100 to hangout with her for 2 hours. I mean, she’s not even VERIFIED ON INSTAGRAM!

Still no word on the podcast. Her personal channel has been an absolute failure. They rarely upload, and when they do it’s usually about king DJacksen. He’s supposedly enrolled in school, tho I’d be surprised if he goes more than 3 times a month. Landon’s still the cutest kid, but the poor thing has to deal with his hair constantly in his eyes!

Again, they’re boring! We used to go through threads every seven days, now it’s taking us at least a month. Their viewers are noticing their lack of effort as well. Last I checked they were down about 25% on SocialBlade. If this keeps going, Hunchie will be back to working at the restaurant. Who am I kidding, they’ll announce another pregnancy before that ever happens.

I wonder what happened to that fancy lake house they were going to build/buy?? Guess spending $400,000 on cars wasn’t the smartest idea. It’s okay tho, ppl at Starbucks think Keren’s “rich!”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandNoSchoolToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 70

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

rottiemama wrote:THREAD TITLE: KKandNoSchoolToday | Part 70

THREAD CREDIT: conoquepique

Recap:

They’re boring! The end. J/k

Keren’s aged about 10 years recently. I’m seriously starting to wonder if she’s aging in dog years bc bitch is looking weathered. Image

She’s obviously been a little bored recently bc she’s talking Kickass again. (Must be nice to be able to pawn your kids off everyday.) The new scam is charging her dumbass minions $100 to watch her saggy ass boobs slap her in the face while she attempts to do jumping jacks. Image I’ve never wanted to see Hunchie in person, but I do think it would to fun watching her attempt to be a “fitness thot!”

The good news is, doesn’t look like her money grab boot camps are selling out. Thank goodness. What a cocky bitch to think she can charge her YOUNG fans $100 to hangout with her for 2 hours. I mean, she’s not even VERIFIED ON INSTAGRAM! ImageImageImage

Still no word on the podcast. Her personal channel has been an absolute failure. They rarely upload, and when they do it’s usually about king DJacksen. He’s supposedly enrolled in school, tho I’d be surprised if he goes more than 3 times a month. Landon’s still the cutest kid, but the poor thing has to deal with his hair constantly in his eyes!

Again, they’re boring! We used to go through threads every seven days, now it’s taking us at least a month. Their viewers are noticing their lack of effort as well. Last I checked they were down about 25% on SocialBlade. If this keeps going, Hunchie will be back to working at the restaurant. Who am I kidding, they’ll announce another pregnancy before that ever happens.

I wonder what happened to that fancy lake house they were going to build/buy?? Guess spending $400,000 on cars wasn’t the smartest idea. It’s okay tho, ppl at Starbucks think Keren’s “rich!” Image

So on point

nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

Kern ended the vlog saying that Jacksen wasn't scared. First of all that was kinda irrelevant since the title of the vlog was about Landon, also sure he is not scared of a plastic spider but good luck when Landon is gonna thrive at that age while Jackson's best friend is going to be a plate.
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Dude, why does her hand look weirdly small and wrinkly? Keren, where is your big ass water bottle? You need water girl![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... c469f4.jpg[/IMG]ImageImage

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

jackson: *scared of daycare & soccer*
keren: “omg so sad never taking him back again”
landon: *scared of spiders*
keren: *scares landon with spiders purposely* “omg it took everything in me not to laugh!!”
what a bitch.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

nebi wrote:Kern ended the vlog saying that Jacksen wasn't scared. First of all that was kinda irrelevant since the title of the vlog was about Landon, also sure he is not scared of a plastic spider but good luck when Landon is gonna thrive at that age while Jackson's best friend is going to be a plate.
jackson was usually scared of everything and everyone so she probably wanted to make it clear that he finally wasn’t scared of something but landon was
Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

brokenrecord wrote:Dude, why does her hand look weirdly small and wrinkly? Keren, where is your big ass water bottle? You need water girl![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... c469f4.jpg[/IMG]ImageImage

She has the hands of a 90 yr old women

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

brokenrecord wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:01 pm Dude, why does her hand look weirdly small and wrinkly? Keren, where is your big ass water bottle? You need water girl! //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... c469f4.jpg //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... a11c69.jpg //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 8e1521.jpg

Is that a picture of her uncle or something? They look so much alike, it's unbelievable! :P
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
brlurking2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brlurking2 »

Last picture of Sutton holding a chickfila box of nuggets.. I know this has been thoroughly commented, but it BAFFLES me how someone with plenty of money to spare simply CHOOSES to feed their children nothing but junk food and sugar. Sutton is barely one, he shouldn't be eating fast food chicken nuggets for god's sake. Grill him some chicken. Steam some vegetables, make some rice. BOOM. Simple, healthy meal. Smh.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

What she did with landon was cruel. Anxiety is no joke and this will just perpetuate that fear in him bc he cant even look to his mother for comfort and protection. She shouldve explained and showed him they werent real and not going to hurt him and then removed them not put one on him to cause him distress. She is disgusting.

poutygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poutygirl »

What was up with that breakfast? Two bananas, yogurt, and one bagel to split between all of them? and that's literally nothing but freaking sugar. Wouldn't it make more sense to actually put them at a table so they could sit there and not make a huge mess on the couch if you didn't feel good? of course that wouldn't make sense to Keren, she couldn't bear to give them any type of routine or structure.
Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

brlurking2 wrote:Last picture of Sutton holding a chickfila box of nuggets.. I know this has been thoroughly commented, but it BAFFLES me how someone with plenty of money to spare simply CHOOSES to feed their children nothing but junk food and sugar. Sutton is barely one, he shouldn't be eating fast food chicken nuggets for god's sake. Grill him some chicken. Steam some vegetables, make some rice. BOOM. Simple, healthy meal. Smh.
But chick fil a is real chicken...isn’t it.?

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Gingermane wrote:
brlurking2 wrote:Last picture of Sutton holding a chickfila box of nuggets.. I know this has been thoroughly commented, but it BAFFLES me how someone with plenty of money to spare simply CHOOSES to feed their children nothing but junk food and sugar. Sutton is barely one, he shouldn't be eating fast food chicken nuggets for god's sake. Grill him some chicken. Steam some vegetables, make some rice. BOOM. Simple, healthy meal. Smh.
But chick fil a is real chicken...isn’t it.?

It is, but it's still chicken fried in used grease when he could be eating grilled chicken from home which is the healthier and much cheaper option. Sutton will eat anything and does not seem to show any preferences so far, so it's not like he would object to eating healthier foods.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Jackson sleeping with them again because he's "sick" but,remember when Khoa asked if Landon was sleeping with them,when he got scared over monster movie?
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

she is a first class piece of shit and i hope she reads here. wtf scaring your own kids with spiders and laughing yes keren its hilarious and at first I thought she felt better. but nope fast forward to end where she is laughing I'd like to punch that smirk right off your ugly franken face keren. The only reason she told king whackson to give landon a turn is because she knew she fucked up his face when he got told to share priceless.
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

She does not come across as very maternal or even wifey. She seems a little lost and I'm not sure what that's about. The Youtube money will only last so long, she should try to find a passion now.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Poor Landon needs his hair cut. At least so it's not poking him in his damn eyes. The whole breakfast on the couch was kind of weird too how she did it.
Brooke618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brooke618 »

brlurking2 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:35 pm Last picture of Sutton holding a chickfila box of nuggets.. I know this has been thoroughly commented, but it BAFFLES me how someone with plenty of money to spare simply CHOOSES to feed their children nothing but junk food and sugar. Sutton is barely one, he shouldn't be eating fast food chicken nuggets for god's sake. Grill him some chicken. Steam some vegetables, make some rice. BOOM. Simple, healthy meal. Smh.
Right and her new healthy lifestyle choices she’s making for herself supposedly but not for her own children? Makes me sick.
ijaci
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ijaci »

following

Return to “KKandBabyJ”