Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KKandBabyAlligatorBait | Part 71

THREAD CREDIT: telle0x

Previously:

-Mr. & Mrs. Irrelevant RENTED a lake house to try to become relevant again.
-Still no podcast, and very little on Kickass besides the hundred dollar meetup. Gotta pay that $8,000 rent somehow.
-Karen’s not pregnant....yet. However, Taylor’s engaged so a 2020 baby will be right around the corner.
-Jackson is surprisingly still in school...if you count attending once a month “school.”
-Landon is the FAVORITE!! Forever!!
-Karen looks like old trash.

Idk, they are sooooo boring! The “new house” brought in some extra views, but they’ve since leveled off. The whole “break from vlogging” and inconsistency is bound to catch up soon. *fingers crossed!*

Previous thread:

KKandNoSchoolToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 70
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Unread post by Coco_ »

wait so i just saw the part where keren says she bought 3 costumes for jackson and let him decide which one he wanted and just gave the other two to landon and sutton WOW just WOW that’s how you know your kid is a brat when you have to let him choose so he won’t take from his brothers later on
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

So did anyone figure out they are, in fact, renting the lake house?
Them leaving literally EVERYTHING in their old house further leads me to believe they’re renting, but if someone posted proof, I missed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

Coco_ wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:53 am wait so i just saw the part where keren says she bought 3 costumes for jackson and let him decide which one he wanted and just gave the other two to landon and sutton WOW just WOW that’s how you know your kid is a brat when you have to let him choose so he won’t take from his brothers later on
Well he is one of, if not the most indecisive child ever. He doesn’t know what he wants. He wants one thing and the next second he wants something else. And since he is their favorite child they do what he wants. So he ends up with multiple costumes, different meals, toys etc.
He wanted to be a ghost, but then didn’t want to be one. She got him the spider outfit, he didn’t want that, but came back to the ghost.
LaGrandeTalker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LaGrandeTalker »

Me after watching Keren’s ig story spilling the drink all over Taylor’s home:
Flowerology
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Flowerology »

Surprise surprise. Kern is our frolicking in the grass with her “friends” while mama Khoa went home to watch the kids.
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

How did you figure out that they’re renting?

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Ugh. I don’t know if I can take another round of drunk Keren. So much secondhand embarrassment.

The way she acts and how obnoxious she is when she drinks reminds me of my friends and I when we were like 19. Come on Keren, you’re a mother of 3 in your late 20’s. Chill.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Flowerology wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:27 pm Surprise surprise. Kern is our frolicking in the grass with her “friends” while mama Khoa went home to watch the kids.
Suprised nonie didnt have them another night
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Lol why a 27 year old woman doing cheerleading routine and making tik Tok videos? :D just typing that sounds awful!
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Poor sutton he is looking more and more like bratson

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

Please tell me someone saw the most recent tik tok of her recording her friend talking about sex? What is the point. She looks so trashy
lalatedada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalatedada »

Whateverumean wrote:Lol why a 27 year old woman doing cheerleading routine and making tik Tok videos? :D just typing that sounds awful!
I’m literally praying her pouring the drink all over the floor while no one in the back laughed or smiled was a joke or internet trend for her sake because that was SO CRINGEY

roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

Redcar2019 wrote:Please tell me someone saw the most recent tik tok of her recording her friend talking about sex? What is the point. She looks so trashy
on an app for kids lol. I do have tiktok but would never think of posting stuff like that for children.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

blehhh wrote:Poor sutton he is looking more and more like bratson

Really? I think Sutton is SOOOO stinking cute. Like the chubbier Landon. Such a shame they ignore their younger two. Saw their Instagram stories and I was overcome by Sutton being adorable, then an overwhelming feeling of worry and anxiety since that dock has no rails or anything. Who has that with 3 young children?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya Mullet »

angelmamma wrote:

Really? I think Sutton is SOOOO stinking cute. Like the chubbier Landon. Such a shame they ignore their younger two. Saw their Instagram stories and I was overcome by Sutton being adorable, then an overwhelming feeling of worry and anxiety since that dock has no rails or anything. Who has that with 3 young children?

Yess omg i couldn’t believe they had a toddler running around that dock while the adults (including Nonie who i like to believe is more responsible…) were sitting down in the chairs! If I were there I’d be holding Sutton’s hands at least

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I haven’t checked in on these dipshits in months and haven’t watched any vlogs for probably close to 6 months.... so they’re renting a lake house and claiming that they bought it? How did we figure out they’re renting?

Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya Mullet »

Coco_ wrote:wait so i just saw the part where keren says she bought 3 costumes for jackson and let him decide which one he wanted and just gave the other two to landon and sutton WOW just WOW that’s how you know your kid is a brat when you have to let him choose so he won’t take from his brothers later on
Literally their whole lives in a nutshell. Jackson gets whatever he wants and the others get the scraps… i cant fucking believe she got Jackson the spider so it would scare Landon, its literally like she wants to ruin that child’s life out of spite!

The only thing in the vlogs that makes me somewhat happy is that Khoa actually gives Landon some attention. I’m glad he was sitting by him for the lunchables segment and helping him while Keren was rambling to her favorites, i think he even commented that Landon wasn’t a momma’s boy like the others? I’m glad he’s aware and I’m sure he sees the comments about the favoritism (i personally leave one almost every video lol)

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

I think she will get pregnant after the suckass
Meetup. I dont think shed risk not looking skinny for that. Wouldnt be a good rep of her heroine chic look that she promotes through kickass

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Katya Mullet wrote:
angelmamma wrote:

Yess omg i couldn’t believe they had a toddler running around that dock while the adults (including Nonie who i like to believe is more responsible…) were sitting down in the chairs! If I were there I’d be holding Sutton’s hands at least

Especially because they are running around on wet ground and sutton can still be unstable and top heavy and clumsy being a toddler. It’d be too easy to fall in

Return to “KKandBabyJ”