KK-Rented Mansion, Who Is Landon | KKandBabyJ | Part 72

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: KK-Rented Mansion, Who Is Landon | KKandBabyJ | Part 72

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 404241.jpg[/IMG] i wonder whose art was ripped off to create these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Ba Noi's restaurant gets robbed and of course Khoa uses it as content. Does he even have a share of the ownership of that place. It sucks for Ba Noi since she will have to replace the door, cash registers, and anything else they took. Nonie must have gotten the day off for once since she wasn't there wrangling the kids. Oh and Uncle Smiley has his own cooking channel with Khoa apparently. I guess they have to have their hand in everything so they get credit for it.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

What the actual fuck. That peach bottle looks like either an open vagina or an asshole. Whoever did the art for that missed the mark big time. LMAO! I believe the peach refers to the booty yes?! Wrong kind of peach Krusty.
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

this family is so gross they put the kids to bed in pajamas they were wearing all day long and playing in the dirty sand in AND they were still in them when khoa ended the vlog the next day. i bet their house, those kids, and keren all smell like straight garbage

megandm1995
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megandm1995 »

Phoebe99 wrote:this family is so gross Image they put the kids to bed in pajamas they were wearing all day long and playing in the dirty sand in AND they were still in them when khoa ended the vlog the next day. i bet their house, those kids, and keren all smell like straight garbage

I came here to say this! And they also wonder why their kids are sick 24/7? It’s called fucking hygiene. If Krusty wants to be musty that’s her choice but for gods sake bathe your children, or at least have one your nannies do it.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Deceased wrote:What the actual fuck. That peach bottle looks like either an open vagina or an asshole. Whoever did the art for that missed the mark big time. LMAO! I believe the peach refers to the booty yes?! Wrong kind of peach Krusty.
ImageImage cannot unsee that now thanks Image Almost choked on my water!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Deceased wrote:What the actual fuck. That peach bottle looks like either an open vagina or an asshole. Whoever did the art for that missed the mark big time. LMAO! I believe the peach refers to the booty yes?! Wrong kind of peach Krusty.
I was thinking the exact same thing but wasn’t sure if I was being too vulgar if I thought that way— glad I’m not the only one!! They really didn’t think that one through.

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

so she still hasn't had the surgery? i wish they would go back to get it and see her bragging about taking off the monitor and refusing to treat her. sorry bianca is a shit nurse to recommend that. also scaring the kids with oh watch the scary people breaking in you need to be careful two idiots have already fucked up their kids go ahead make it worse
Last edited by skippy1931 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

skippy1931 wrote:so she still hasn't had the surgery? i wish they would go back to get it and see her bragging about taking off the monitor and refusing to treat her. sorry bianca is a shit nurse to recommend that
She had the surgery before Christmas (the night of Christmas Eve if I remember right) then she went back to hospital on boxing day thinking she was having complications from the surgery (an infection or the stent dislodged) but she just had the flu. This should be the last of their hospital vlogs (unless she tries to drag it out any further by pretending she needs to go back)

Sent from my Agora XS using Tapatalk

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

kayla1112 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:10 pm
skippy1931 wrote:so she still hasn't had the surgery? i wish they would go back to get it and see her bragging about taking off the monitor and refusing to treat her. sorry bianca is a shit nurse to recommend that
She had the surgery before Christmas (the night of Christmas Eve if I remember right) then she went back to hospital on boxing day thinking she was having complications from the surgery (an infection or the stent dislodged) but she just had the flu. This should be the last of their hospital vlogs (unless she tries to drag it out any further by pretending she needs to go back)

Sent from my Agora XS using Tapatalk
thank you I missed that part probably from being so angry that they would resort to pulling a heart monitor off and bragging about it
smbmom

Unread post by smbmom »

Loooooonggg time lurker here.
We thought they left Landon out a lot, but do we even know Sutton at all? I can’t believe how many times they have left him and he’s so young. I rarely watch them anymore but when he appears in the vlog I’m like “whoa. I forgot they had a 3rd son.” It’s a shame, they seem EXTREMELY disconnected to him
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

No, she didn’t have the surgery. She had the stent placement (which is a procedure) and now she has to have the stone break up (lithotripsy?) and then after that another procedure to remove the stent after the stones have passed. Unfortunately they will be dragging this out out for another couple weeks.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

How funny khoa telling his kids there are bad people who steal and to stay away from them when he himself is one of those bad people. How quickly he forgets he was breaking into cars and stealing...

Also what kind of work out program is it where the leader/owner whatever she calls herself is running a weight loss challenge and she is sitting there chowing down on McDonald’s.

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Ckc717 wrote:How funny khoa telling his kids there are bad people who steal and to stay away from them when he himself is one of those bad people. How quickly he forgets he was breaking into cars and stealing...

Also what kind of work out program is it where the leader/owner whatever she calls herself is running a weight loss challenge and she is sitting there chowing down on McDonald’s.

ImageImageImageImageImageExactly!!

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Terelynne wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:29 pm
Ckc717 wrote:How funny khoa telling his kids there are bad people who steal and to stay away from them when he himself is one of those bad people. How quickly he forgets he was breaking into cars and stealing...

ImageImageImageImageImageExactly!!

yep and did you see the video they were not there to steal they went in threw stuff to damage? also the idiot says we got the license plate pauses and then says its probably stolen yes it is dumbass . I'm betting its someone who is just sick of them and their bragging and this was a way to get back. They didn't take anything just damaged stuff and while its not affecting k&k I find it funny one of them had slides on with socks which is what tacky ass khoa wears all the time and Keren loves her tacky slides wondering if its a fan that is just sick of their bragging not that it makes it right but they didn't go to steal stuff just damage stuff
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hello sweet friends!! Happy New Year!! Here’s to making 2020 the BEST YEAR yet!!! ImageImageImageImage

We are just about due for a new thread!! Please comment your title suggestions down below, the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!! Image🤍Image
Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Milk_stain »

Kkandbabyj- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Off topic, but...poor Sutton has zero words that I have ever heard. Is he going to be put in speech therapy? Has he had his 15minyhs check up or was Kern too busy to take him?! That kid watches TV all the time. Why?!

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

KK in dramaland
KK pittyparty

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

Here_2_talk wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:14 am Off topic, but...poor Sutton has zero words that I have ever heard. Is he going to be put in speech therapy? Has he had his 15minyhs check up or was Kern too busy to take him?! That kid watches TV all the time. Why?!

Taking him to speech therapy would require him to leave the house so that’s not happening. Same goes with the checkup..maybe people would say he is cross eyed, Keren cannot have that happening.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”