KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

lizzy96
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Unread post by lizzy96 »

KkandNothingforLandon
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Unread post by mmoommoo »

I like a mix of two posted earlier ;

KKandOPK - How will they ignore Landon today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

Kk& who’s Landon, we don’t know him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

mirpanda wrote:Ok, I've been a long time lurker, but I've never taken the time to actually post. What crap parents. I'm sorry why the heck does she give her kids so many pediasures and boosts? That cannot be healthy. My daughter is 14 months old and she just eats regular food? Even with Sutton... my daughter doesn't get a bottle of milk when she wakes up. I give her a snack. Fruits and veggies, toast with peanut butter.. Am I doing something wrong? Should she be drinking a bunch of almond milk? And Sutton's eyes?! How has she not mentioned this? Combined with his delayed speech, something doesn't seem right? There's no way that she isn't reading all of the comments and isn't aware that people are noticed and concerned. And letting them crawl all over the counters? What the actual f? If I even asked to sit on the counter as a kid my parents would have smacked me. I just don't understand it... it's so weird. I'm seriously terrified for when she announces #4. I can't believe these two. They don't deserve children, ugh.
I honestly dont even watch them anymore but what is wrong with his eyes? Ive seen that mentioned here numerous times

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread babies!! ImageImageImage

KK&TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | KKandBabyJ | Part 74
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Return to “KKandBabyJ”