KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Locked
sailorscout123
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:44 pm
Has thanked: 485 times
Been thanked: 865 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by sailorscout123 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:29 pm

I haven’t really been keeping up with the vlogs for the past month and a half, but my god this q&a. Khoa does not want another baby with the way he was talking about it. Keren is forcing this it’s so cringe to watch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Coco_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1974
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 pm
Has thanked: 9913 times
Been thanked: 8085 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by Coco_ » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:12 pm

Keren telling khoa she’ll be a stay at home mom for baby number 4 LMAO and what about all your other kids that were basically raised by Taylor just so you could shop all morning??? Oh I get it that’s her way of convincing khoa to give her another baby.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kayjay
Informer
Informer
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 425 times
Been thanked: 481 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by kayjay » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:47 pm

So they don't want to use IVF cause they supposedly don't care if it's a girl. They should use a centrifuge, they're like $50 on Amazon. Because we all know they will treat that baby better if they're a girl (hopefully).

Sent from my 5041C using Tapatalk

SeriouslyCurious
Informer
Informer
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:06 am
Has thanked: 445 times
Been thanked: 1297 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by SeriouslyCurious » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:52 pm

It's not gossip or talking shit.... like why in the actual fuck does Keren want another baby? She left sutton as a baby so often and hasn't even raised him. She wants to have a baby just to to have a baby. She does not raise those kids. Besides their prized possession Jackson. Keren is not a mom. She doesnt know how to raise kids. I will be honest and say I usually like khoa. He does get over the top sometimes and acting like he is so humble and it seems fake. Laughed so hard when they claimed to be the same people. Keren is 100000% a different person. Poor landon missed the old house because nonie lives there and she gives him attention. They really dont need to have a new baby and it is obvious khoa doesnt want another baby. And isnt khoa's mom married to bill? Keren called bill the boyfriend. And why were they saying they haven't done a q and a in a couple years.... they just did one live on fb not too long after sutton was born because everyone kept asking who the godparents were.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SeriouslyCurious
Informer
Informer
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:06 am
Has thanked: 445 times
Been thanked: 1297 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by SeriouslyCurious » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:52 pm

It's not gossip or talking shit.... like why in the actual fuck does Keren want another baby? She left sutton as a baby so often and hasn't even raised him. She wants to have a baby just to to have a baby. She does not raise those kids. Besides their prized possession Jackson. Keren is not a mom. She doesnt know how to raise kids. I will be honest and say I usually like khoa. He does get over the top sometimes and acting like he is so humble and it seems fake. Laughed so hard when they claimed to be the same people. Keren is 100000% a different person. Poor landon missed the old house because nonie lives there and she gives him attention. They really dont need to have a new baby and it is obvious khoa doesnt want another baby. And isnt khoa's mom married to bill? Keren called bill the boyfriend. And why were they saying they haven't done a q and a in a couple years.... they just did one live on youtube not too long after sutton was born because everyone kept asking who the godparents were.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4548
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 193 times
Been thanked: 21947 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:01 pm

Another baby to toss some boost to and ignore. Maybe she could work with Sutton, does he even say their names or is it just grunting? You can tell Khoa does not want one. But he's so scared to tell her no. Remember last year when he said lake house first? Well now she got that so wants another. And they don't want a girl? She can't even hide that she does.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:19 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4572 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by Ckc717 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:10 pm

That was truly disgusting when keren was describing the kids... she said such negative things about Sutton and Landon and then such exaggerated positive things about king Jackson. I was like what wait no way that is how a MOTHER describes her kids.. I backed up to listen to it again. Yep she did that.

FYI keren 17 month old kids definitely already have personalities... you just don’t know “Sutt sutt’s” because you don’t spend any time with him.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 3663 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by oldschoolmom39 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:29 pm

It is crystal clear who runs the show in that relationship. She does and he just caters to her every whim whether he wants to or not. She interrupts constantly, talks over him, undermines him, and he just sits there and lets her do it. He needs to grow a backbone and stand up for himself.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 589
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:59 pm
Has thanked: 2954 times
Been thanked: 1755 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by anr92 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:32 pm

They’re full of shittt!!! Describing Jackson 5 head as the sweetest kid and The other 2 boys as the (bad ones) bitch what? And Khoa laughing because his mother couldn’t even pay the light bill back in their
(poor days?) ummm f u guys. I hope the next child comes out to be just like Ba Noi & their YT income dries out like Keren’s skin...
And btw, what da fuck was that work out at the begging? Like girl sit your noodle legs as down and go wash that oily hair.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KKand3boys
Informer
Informer
Posts: 492
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:56 am
Has thanked: 1766 times
Been thanked: 3462 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by KKand3boys » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:18 pm

KK: We're doing a q&a but don't ask any questions about another baby!
Also KK: Titles the q&a "OnE mOrE bAbY?" and Keren brings it up several times.

And Khoa's expression is blank every time another baby gets brought up. He literally turns into the -_- emoji.
His face doesn't even light up anymore when he talks about possibly having a daughter, and that used to be something he desperately wanted. He's so completely over it.
User avatar
Coco_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1974
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 pm
Has thanked: 9913 times
Been thanked: 8085 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by Coco_ » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:26 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:32 pm
ALittleStitious wrote: And let's be real, Nonie probably has it all planned and ready to go at "the old house" and all these fuckers will do is show up.
You guys just reminded me!! So I went to check nonies public pins on Pinterest and 2 weeks ago she pinned party stuff of construction theme so maybe she is planning his birthday party!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Recycling all of Jackson's construction theme from his 3rd birthday party.
I went back and checked her old pins from Jackson’s 3rd and his was more like construction trucks themed and the pins from two weeks ago are like tools construction theme so hopefully nonie is making little landons birthday special for him [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 5e29f4.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Coco_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1974
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 pm
Has thanked: 9913 times
Been thanked: 8085 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by Coco_ » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:28 pm

KKand3boys wrote:KK: We're doing a q&a but don't ask any questions about another baby!
Also KK: Titles the q&a "OnE mOrE bAbY?" and Keren brings it up several times.

And Khoa's expression is blank every time another baby gets brought up. He literally turns into the -_- emoji.
His face doesn't even light up anymore when he talks about possibly having a daughter, and that used to be something he desperately wanted. He's so completely over it.
Because if it’s not nonie or Taylor then it’s him with all 3 kids by himself while keren naps or does stuff she doesn’t need to be doing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sneakysam
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:54 pm
Has thanked: 319 times
Been thanked: 282 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by sneakysam » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:38 pm

So let’s just assume they’ll have a 4th baby for the attention and to keep their youtube channel barely afloat. What will they do after this baby? Surely they won’t have FIVE kids so they’ll eventually have to accept that they can’t keep popping out kids for the views.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4548
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 193 times
Been thanked: 21947 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:52 pm

So if she wants to be a SAHM to this baby then what happens to her baby kickass? I know she can work from home as many moms do but she's always at the warehouse neglecting the kids she does have.
ALittleStitious
Talker
Talker
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 478 times
Been thanked: 1996 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by ALittleStitious » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:50 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:52 pm
So if she wants to be a SAHM to this baby then what happens to her baby kickass? I know she can work from home as many moms do but she's always at the warehouse neglecting the kids she does have.
I forsee a whole bunch of pregnancy workouts followed by "easy postpartum workout you can do at home while watching your kids" workouts. Of course, none of them will be done correctly or safely. She'll starve herself after the next baby and claim it was her workouts the whole time, just like she did last time. Also, she'll probably try to peddle maternity workout clothes. And some type of newborn "my mom kicks ass" onesies or something.
User avatar
telle0x
Informer
Informer
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:40 am
Has thanked: 839 times
Been thanked: 8637 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by telle0x » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:23 pm

She won’t actually be a present, involved SAHM even if she gets her way. She’s just trying to manipulate Khoa because he knows as well as she does that she pawns the parenting off on everyone including him so she can behave like a selfish carefree adolescent. She isn’t a mother. She doesn’t want another baby. She wants the temporary high from the attention, just like the high she gets from shopping, spending, cars, houses. It goes away and she moves on to the next thing. If there is a new baby it will just be another abandoned child like Sutton.

She’s probably trying to seduce Khoa against his will as we speak.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 815
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 330 times
Been thanked: 2759 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by angelmamma » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:55 pm

telle0x wrote:She won’t actually be a present, involved SAHM even if she gets her way. She’s just trying to manipulate Khoa because he knows as well as she does that she pawns the parenting off on everyone including him so she can behave like a selfish carefree adolescent. She isn’t a mother. She doesn’t want another baby. She wants the temporary high from the attention, just like the high she gets from shopping, spending, cars, houses. It goes away and she moves on to the next thing. If there is a new baby it will just be another abandoned child like Sutton.

She’s probably trying to seduce Khoa against his will as we speak. Image



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Khoa is just to blame as Keren. He's not some innocent victim.
Birth control is not just the woman's responsibility. It is the man's too. If he does not want another child, he needs to get snipped or wrap it up.
He won't because he's irresponsible AF just as she is, just in a different way.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

User avatar
Coco_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1974
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 pm
Has thanked: 9913 times
Been thanked: 8085 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by Coco_ » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:57 am

And idk why keren is talking about khoas mom saying she just wants stuff her way when keren is the exact same way!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 687
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:03 am
Has thanked: 1226 times
Been thanked: 1524 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by lovingthisforum » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:00 am

Just to remind, after her 3rd pregnancy her doctor told her she couldn't get a 4th child because after 3 C-sections her uterus is too weak (where they cut) and it would be too dangerous. Medically it's strongly advised against to bare a 4th child for her. It's also obvious again she tries to warm up khoa for another child with taking all these pregnancy tests, by the girl-like way she was bagging him again, after she had more of less given the impression khoa was on the same boat after the "chemical pregnancy".

It's beyond sad and heartbreaking, concerning even how far behind Landon and especially Sutton are (not to mention Jackson as well), Sutton is seriously deprived of stimuli, because obviously he doesn't come outside the house but even when inside he doesn't get educational or stimulating toys (like extremely basic example, this block game with putting cubes and triangles etc into the corresponding holes of the big cube, which literally every single baby on the planet has - where are even his toddler toys at all??). He literally must be bored to death, when I think about it too much it's devastating. You can see he tries to create stimuli imo, even creating games when tries to play with stuff laying around and throws into the air, like when he did besides the tool table. And all three are really behind with speech... All three aren't stimulated enough, and shouldn't jackson go to school, after christmas break??? Why why why would you deny this for him?

Am I crazy or did I see Jackson hitting and attacking Sutton from the back, with a red thing he took from the salon table, just before which they cut the video? Suffering from the golden child syndrome much, being jealous of his existence as he is taking attention away from you? And yes Jackson is still a sweet and innocent kid (except for the part they ruined and I don't see them ever correcting or undoing this), but how mean to insinuate Landon and Sutton are the bad boys! While they are so through and through sweet and adorable too! Please bring Sutton to the eye doctor, at least! And at least put gel in Landon's hair so he isn't bothered by it. It's bad for his eyes, neck and he should be able to play carelessly. Not to mention the psychological damage of being neglected. And please stop saying I love you to Jackson when you got home (so exaggerated!), only to not being able to get it over your lips with Landon 10 seconds later. Could you at least use a friendly tone to him? Why speak to him as if he's being punished? What the f did _he_ do wrong? You only just came home?? And last time I checked he wasn't in the army, and you not his colonel :p
RavenUK
Talker
Talker
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:07 am
Has thanked: 1310 times
Been thanked: 1146 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by RavenUK » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:55 am

oldschoolmom39 wrote:It is crystal clear who runs the show in that relationship. She does and he just caters to her every whim whether he wants to or not. She interrupts constantly, talks over him, undermines him, and he just sits there and lets her do it. He needs to grow a backbone and stand up for himself.
I think everyone apart from Khoas mum need to grow a backbone around a Keren. She is a spoilt adult brat who has never heard no. I imagine she was the “whoops baby” from nonnie and the guilt of that she raised a narcissist brat!
She has ignored Khoa totally. This next child could break them. FFS if they, sorry SHE is going to go for the 4th. Hire a full time live in nanny. Keren only cares for herself and Jackson. Full stop!
94BTS94
Informer
Informer
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 3:20 am
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 4164 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by 94BTS94 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:51 am

The Description of her kids broke me heart...that’s what you say about your kids? Jackson’s gets praised to the heavens and more and Landon and Sutton? Stubborn, mischievous and destructive, not having a personality...really? That’s how you describe your almost 2 and 3 year old?
How about saying how caring Landon is of his brothers, funny, sensitive and how Sutton loves his brothers and his cute smile and being cuddly. But not one positive thing was said about them! NOT ONE! How heartless is that? And she wants a 4th?!

I get that not all kids are perfect and have their flaws, which is absolutely normal but not having one good thing to say about your own kids? Heartbreaking... I really really pray that Landon and Sutton don’t have any negative effects growing up in that heartless home with those heartless parents and that they grow from that and become strong, independent boys, surrounded by people who love them for who they are...
KKand3boys
Informer
Informer
Posts: 492
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:56 am
Has thanked: 1766 times
Been thanked: 3462 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by KKand3boys » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:46 am

Khoa says when he gets too arrogant, his friends and family keep him in check and bring him back down to earth... as he's sitting next to his wife, who desperately needs the biggest reality check of all reality checks. Shame on him for enabling her instead of doing what he just said family is supposed to do.

But he did start the conversation by basically confirming they were always shitty people, they just hid it better when they first started youtube. So I guess that's why he doesn't realize she's lost all her marbles. Maybe she never had any to begin with.
Alrobl1997
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by Alrobl1997 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:56 am

It's beyond sad and heartbreaking, concerning even how far behind Landon and especially Sutton are (not to mention Jackson as well), Sutton is seriously deprived of stimuli, because obviously he doesn't come outside the house but even when inside he doesn't get educational or stimulating toys (like extremely basic example, this block game with putting cubes and triangles etc into the corresponding holes of the big cube, which literally every single baby on the planet has - where are even his toddler toys at all??). He literally must be bored to death, when I think about it too much it's devastating. You can see he tries to create stimuli imo, even creating games when tries to play with stuff laying around and throws into the air, like when he did besides the tool table. And all three are really behind with speech... All three aren't stimulated enough, and shouldn't jackson go to school, after christmas break??? Why why why would you deny this for him?

[/quote]

I don’t understand how they have 3 children and don’t have any of those type of toys? My daughter isn’t even 6 weeks old and I have a pile of them in my closet from my shower. That’s actually really sad, poor kids☹️
SheLies2020
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:47 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by SheLies2020 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:16 am

94BTS94 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:51 am
The Description of her kids broke me heart...that’s what you say about your kids? Jackson’s gets praised to the heavens and more and Landon and Sutton? Stubborn, mischievous and destructive, not having a personality...really? That’s how you describe your almost 2 and 3 year old?
How about saying how caring Landon is of his brothers, funny, sensitive and how Sutton loves his brothers and his cute smile and being cuddly. But not one positive thing was said about them! NOT ONE! How heartless is that? And she wants a 4th?!

I get that not all kids are perfect and have their flaws, which is absolutely normal but not having one good thing to say about your own kids? Heartbreaking... I really really pray that Landon and Sutton don’t have any negative effects growing up in that heartless home with those heartless parents and that they grow from that and become strong, independent boys, surrounded by people who love them for who they are...
What's the time stamp of them talking about the boys? I saw the length of that video and couldn't handle heating keren bullshit her way through it saying how much she loves being home with her kids.
94BTS94
Informer
Informer
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 3:20 am
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 4164 times

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by 94BTS94 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:31 am

SheLies2020 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:16 am
94BTS94 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:51 am
The Description of her kids broke me heart...that’s what you say about your kids? Jackson’s gets praised to the heavens and more and Landon and Sutton? Stubborn, mischievous and destructive, not having a personality...really? That’s how you describe your almost 2 and 3 year old?
How about saying how caring Landon is of his brothers, funny, sensitive and how Sutton loves his brothers and his cute smile and being cuddly. But not one positive thing was said about them! NOT ONE! How heartless is that? And she wants a 4th?!

I get that not all kids are perfect and have their flaws, which is absolutely normal but not having one good thing to say about your own kids? Heartbreaking... I really really pray that Landon and Sutton don’t have any negative effects growing up in that heartless home with those heartless parents and that they grow from that and become strong, independent boys, surrounded by people who love them for who they are...
What's the time stamp of them talking about the boys? I saw the length of that video and couldn't handle heating keren bullshit her way through it saying how much she loves being home with her kids.
16:50
Locked

Return to “KKandBabyJ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests