ShowcaseKeren: TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | Part 74

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: ShowcaseKeren: TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | Part 74

Unread post by RottieMama »

Ladies! We’re FINALLY due for a new thread!! 🤗 Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!

*fingers crossed someone can incorporate “pregnancy fetish!” 😛
madlmadness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madlmadness »

rottiemama wrote:Ladies! We’re FINALLY due for a new thread!! Image Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!

*fingers crossed someone can incorporate “pregnancy fetish!” Image
kkandpregnancyscamers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

skippy1931 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:56 pm she is going to potty train sutton at 6-9 months he won't stand or walk only carried and when she can get landon done how old is her but the blob will get trained at 6-9 months
in 6 to 9 months not at ..Sutton already w&lks.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Coco_ »

94BTS94 wrote:She took a 4 hour nap?!? 4 HOURS?!? Sis that’s not a nap thats the amount of sleep I sometimes get. I’m sorry but what mother can clock out for 4 hours to take a nap?! And plus the regular sleeps she get during the night?! Jesus...
I didn’t watch the vlog but my guess is she just goes and lays in bed on her phone just so she want have to watch the kids and calls it a nap

Mv1256
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mv1256 »

Deceased wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:38 pm This link leads to an article talking about the purchase by Richard Lloyd. It is now behind a paywall unfortunately.
I was able to dig up the text from the article from an old thread though.....

Luxury real estate agents sell their house in the Bay Hill/Dr. Phillips area

Amanda R
By Amanda R
Growthspotter |
Sep 18, 2019 | 6:00 PM

Husband and wife, Matt and Lindsey T, just sold their home within an affluent Bay Hill neighborhood by Dr. Phillips for $2 million.

Matt T is a co-founder of the Orlando-based boutique real estate firm Premier Realty Partners. The luxury residential and commercial real estate company opened its doors around 2009 when Matt and former fellow Sotheby’s agents Steve Healy and Chocky Burks joined forces to start their own brokerage.

Today, the firm has about a dozen agents, T told GrowthSpotter. His wife, Lindsey, began her real estate career handling sales at The VUE condo tower in downtown Orlando around 2007. She now handles commercial real estate deals with Premier Realty Partners.

The couple usually earn their commissions by selling property on behalf of others. This time around, their latest transaction is their own house.

The 5,288-square-foot, single-story property along E P W traded hands for about $400 per square foot. According to a deed recently recorded in Orange County, Orlando resident Richard Lloyd is the buyer.

The T bought the roughly 1.2-acre lot with and frontage on Lake C in 2012 for $549,000.

The gated neighborhood, called EP, consists of a little more than home sites. It was developed by E International of Altamonte Springs in 2006 at the height of the market before the recession. As a result, some property owners paid premium prices for the homes.

For example, the neighboring property owners to the east paid $3.25 million in 2006 for a home that was completed that same year. That house in currently on the market asking $2.72 million.

Matt T said the sale of his home marks the most expensive sale in the neighborhood in recent years. Image Builders of Central Florida completed the house in 2014.

Notable people who have bought into the community include Brazilian late-night TV show host Amaury de Assis Ferreira Junior and former Magic guard Victor Oladipo.

The T fashioned their custom-built home with a courtyard entry, guest quarters, stone flooring, wood beams, 20-foot tall ceilings and large sliding windows that feature expansive views of the lake. The house also consists of a game room and home theater. Outdoors the house features a pool and spa overlooking a boat dock and an outdoor kitchen, bar and fire pit.

Commenting on the luxury real estate market in Central Florida, Matt T said at times it can be “pretty flat... but if the product is priced well there’s always a buyer for it.”

Deals Premier Realty Partners have helped close include a commercial listing in Horizon West that brought in two former members of the Chicago Bears football team and a residential listing that brought in Major League Baseball veteran Jhonny Peralta.

As for the T, the couple’s next place of residence will be downtown Windermere.

MOD EDIT to remove personal information

Hey! I’m new in this thread.

So they don’t own their home? Is it a rental?

I thought they own it. Maybe thats why they kept their first home
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Chichi wrote:Just been wondering.. If she sleeps so much, and the rest of the time on the couch with Sutton. Who cleans the house, does laundry? How can she be so bored and there should be so much housework cleaning the mansion Lake House. Does this lazy chic at least do their laundry?? Especially now thay Taylor and Nonnie aren't doing everything for them during the quarantine period?

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk
Laundry? Cleaning? Kraken and Kwack! Nooo. Never.

In MN, cleaning services are deemed essential. With FL more than likely not knowing there’s a pandemic happening, I’m sure they are able to have their cleaning services. It’s probably one of her EmPlOyEeS for her $30 pdf justification Image.

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

Lovely to see a 4 year old with half drunk bottle of coka Cola in front of him
madlmadness
Talker
Talker

94BTS94 wrote:Lovely to see a 4 year old with half drunk bottle of coka Cola in front of him
a diet one none the less, which is a whole lot more bad for you than the regular cokes. Is she really that much of a moron???

Layla23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Layla23 »

Their views have really plummeted LOL. Her little pregnancy trick was clearly the last straw for a lot of their viewers.
97K on nothing vlog 3 days ago
80K on getting rid of clothes 1 day ago

compared to the 372K on the pregnancy vlog 4 days ago
& 145K on the "apology" 1 day ago
Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Milk_stain »

Kkandbabyj - channel views have plummeted, pregnancy fetish’s are current

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Layla23 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:00 pm Their views have really plummeted LOL. Her little pregnancy trick was clearly the last straw for a lot of their viewers.
97K on nothing vlog 3 days ago
80K on getting rid of clothes 1 day ago

compared to the 372K on the pregnancy vlog 4 days ago
& 145K on the "apology" 1 day ago
How many did the pregnancy video have before it was changed to add in "friends" on the title?
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

ClickbaitKeren - pregnancy tricks and "workout" shticks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kmt1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kmt1 »

I know this is kind of random and I know most schools are cancelled for the rest of the year.... but what will happen next year when Whackson has to go to kindergarten everyday for 5 days a week and they are supposedly going to put Landon into school? I bet she will try to homeschool those poor kids because she knows no ones wants to watch Sutton whine all day
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Showcase Keren - Using My Pregnancy Fetish To See How Many Views It Can Get Us

I know we're already using showcase keren but I just love it so much lol but if anyone has a different suggestion, feel free to chime in!
BreezyDZ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BreezyDZ »

Kkandbabyj- pregnancy fetishes and no common senses
Or
Kkandbabyj- breaking the rules and looking like fools
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Mv1256 wrote:
Deceased wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:38 pm This link leads to an article talking about the purchase by Richard Lloyd. It is now behind a paywall unfortunately.
I was able to dig up the text from the article from an old thread though.....

Luxury real estate agents sell their house in the Bay Hill/Dr. Phillips area

Amanda R
By Amanda R
Growthspotter |
Sep 18, 2019 | 6:00 PM

Husband and wife, Matt and Lindsey T, just sold their home within an affluent Bay Hill neighborhood by Dr. Phillips for $2 million.

Matt T is a co-founder of the Orlando-based boutique real estate firm Premier Realty Partners. The luxury residential and commercial real estate company opened its doors around 2009 when Matt and former fellow Sotheby’s agents Steve Healy and Chocky Burks joined forces to start their own brokerage.

Today, the firm has about a dozen agents, T told GrowthSpotter. His wife, Lindsey, began her real estate career handling sales at The VUE condo tower in downtown Orlando around 2007. She now handles commercial real estate deals with Premier Realty Partners.

The couple usually earn their commissions by selling property on behalf of others. This time around, their latest transaction is their own house.

The 5,288-square-foot, single-story property along E P W traded hands for about $400 per square foot. According to a deed recently recorded in Orange County, Orlando resident Richard Lloyd is the buyer.

The T bought the roughly 1.2-acre lot with and frontage on Lake C in 2012 for $549,000.

The gated neighborhood, called EP, consists of a little more than home sites. It was developed by E International of Altamonte Springs in 2006 at the height of the market before the recession. As a result, some property owners paid premium prices for the homes.

For example, the neighboring property owners to the east paid $3.25 million in 2006 for a home that was completed that same year. That house in currently on the market asking $2.72 million.

Matt T said the sale of his home marks the most expensive sale in the neighborhood in recent years. Image Builders of Central Florida completed the house in 2014.

Notable people who have bought into the community include Brazilian late-night TV show host Amaury de Assis Ferreira Junior and former Magic guard Victor Oladipo.

The T fashioned their custom-built home with a courtyard entry, guest quarters, stone flooring, wood beams, 20-foot tall ceilings and large sliding windows that feature expansive views of the lake. The house also consists of a game room and home theater. Outdoors the house features a pool and spa overlooking a boat dock and an outdoor kitchen, bar and fire pit.

Commenting on the luxury real estate market in Central Florida, Matt T said at times it can be “pretty flat... but if the product is priced well there’s always a buyer for it.”

Deals Premier Realty Partners have helped close include a commercial listing in Horizon West that brought in two former members of the Chicago Bears football team and a residential listing that brought in Major League Baseball veteran Jhonny Peralta.

As for the T, the couple’s next place of residence will be downtown Windermere.

MOD EDIT to remove personal information

Hey! I’m new in this thread.

So they don’t own their home? Is it a rental?

I thought they own it. Maybe thats why they kept their first home
Richard loyd goes around investing in people’s business ideas and other venture. For some reason he had invested in kickass. The house is probably something like a rent to own. He is probably getting a portion of the business profits or something which goes toward the purchase of the house. Either that they have scammed everyone and they really are just renting.

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

RottieMama wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:31 pm Ladies! We’re FINALLY due for a new thread!! 🤗 Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!

Kk are a bore so time for baby number four
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

RottieMama wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:31 pm Ladies! We’re FINALLY due for a new thread!! 🤗 Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!

Kk and low views so clickbait to confuse
Miller30
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miller30 »

Kkandweneedsubscriberstostaysobaby#4isonHISway

Kind of long but oh well

madlmadness
Talker
Talker

anyone else noticing that khoa is posting a lot more workout videos than keren... the CEO of a workout “company”

Return to “KKandBabyJ”