ShowcaseKeren: TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | Part 74

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ShowcaseKeren: TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | Part 74

Unread post by Whateverumean »

This is honestly such a poor way of gaining their viewers back. Why did they even wait for two days to apologise? Looks like spill sesh video got them good. But the preteens, teens and wannabe YouTube moms will quickly accept this apology.
jggedlttlepill_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jggedlttlepill_ »

“There’s no excuse.”
*makes a whole bunch of excuses*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dramamamas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramamamas »

rottiemama wrote:I really can’t listen to them make excuses. Khoa typically fesses up for being an ass but Keren will ALWAYS defend her behavior. True narcissist!

If you’d like to watch, do it here AD-FREE!

https://invidio.us/watch?v=O8hwRN-8OK4

Also, if they knew they made a “mistake,” why did it take them TWO WHOLE DAYS to change the title?? If they were truly sorry, why didn’t they have changed it that day?? Ohhh, bc they knew what they were doing and wanted it get as many views as possible! SCUMBAGS!! Now, they’ll “apologize” and everything is supposed to be forgiven? Nope! LOL, they did all this to get more views, in the end it’s only hurting them more.

Btw, did y’all see the “smaller YT’ers” Keren recommended on Instagram? What tf is her obsession with pregnant woman? It’s really weird! All three vloggers were pregnant! Does she seriously just sit around all day watching pregnancy vlogs? What a weirdo. However, these we’re supposedly her “favorite” channels that she watches “every single day” but she didn’t even know what branch of the military one of the woman’s husbands is in. Image Sure, Kerry! Could this possibly be a ‘hint’ for her inevitable upcoming announcement.

I mean, guys, she will be pregnant soon. Unless Khoa got clipped.
As usual she's copying Kyra. (Kyra's sharing some of her favorite Youtubers she watches on Instagram stories)

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Waterbottle321

Unread post by Waterbottle321 »

I honestly feel like khoa doesn't love her anymore but is only staying for the sake of the kids
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Frenchlurker wrote:
Margia wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:19 pm Is it just me that don't believe that khoa just happened to let keren title this specific video? I bet he knew what would happen.. And they must be that idiot to believe that because she is a Dr she would take precautions.. Girl you have 3 little kids you are the one who should take precautions
i think he knew but at first didn't agree before caving in as usual, if you watch the reveal video he's barely involved, doesn't really play along,

i think Keren thought it would be a great idea to relaunch the "baby number 4 idea" and i usual he let her do her thing , cause you know how she is when she gets mad...
but does that excuse his editing and publishing the video..in no way
you film the thing you own it!
I feel like Keren wanted to use that title to make people think it was her pregnant and then she’d get the comments of people mad that it wasn’t her pregnant so that way she’d use them to convince khoa to get her pregnant

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

Coco_ wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:14 am
Frenchlurker wrote:
Margia wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:19 pm Is it just me that don't believe that khoa just happened to let keren title this specific video? I bet he knew what would happen.. And they must be that idiot to believe that because she is a Dr she would take precautions.. Girl you have 3 little kids you are the one who should take precautions
i think he knew but at first didn't agree before caving in as usual, if you watch the reveal video he's barely involved, doesn't really play along,

i think Keren thought it would be a great idea to relaunch the "baby number 4 idea" and i usual he let her do her thing , cause you know how she is when she gets mad...
but does that excuse his editing and publishing the video..in no way
you film the thing you own it!
I feel like Keren wanted to use that title to make people think it was her pregnant and then she’d get the comments of people mad that it wasn’t her pregnant so that way she’d use them to convince khoa to get her pregnant

Yep! That's exactly what she did but I don't think khoa is going for it. After their "chemical pregnancy" I really thought she had talked him into #4 but I think he was just agreeing with her on camera so he didn't seem like an ass. The comments he's made in the past few days proves he's been saying no off camera. The only way Keren is getting pregnant is if she gets him drunk. Thanks you khoa for getting some sense, please hold on to it.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Their subs are licking their asses again.
How dumb are they.
KK addresses their mistake and as they apologise they go on to say BUT and start defending their stupidness.
They keep talking about dr phil, so they should learn from him that you NEVER use the word but when you are apologising or asking people for forgiveness.
That they said BUT screams they did not mean it
How come people are so stupid to drool all over them and fangirl over them constantly forgiving them for every stupid action they make, they make a lot of stupid actions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dramamamas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramamamas »

I've said it before, I'll say it again. That lake house is pure bad luck for them.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Apoc wants a link to the richard lloyd reciepts. Can anyone help me out? I can send them
To him or someone else can!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Also has anyone seen khoa’s linkedin? Besides the many grammatical errors, His description says “providing a solution for athletes that don’t want their car smelling like sweat after a work out or game while giving back to the second poverty to save the world”. Wtf kind of self righteous savior complex bs is that?! Also giving back to the sick and POVERTY? Loool. U mean poor? I cant with this idiot.

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

She took a 4 hour nap?!? 4 HOURS?!? Sis that’s not a nap thats the amount of sleep I sometimes get. I’m sorry but what mother can clock out for 4 hours to take a nap?! And plus the regular sleeps she get during the night?! Jesus...
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

the vlog from yesterday is here ^^

title "getting rid of our kids' old clothes ( spring clean out)

opening Khoa and sutton playing on the couch

Khoa speaks about his insta story but vlogs it too, plug for his insta
the kids are dressed up as spiderman and watch youtube/ the ipad
he says to call them KKandbabyweather because it's raining again
Sutton cries on the couch
Khoa is with landon and sutton they had breakfast but apparently keren went back to sleep ( she was on the "spiderman" scene) because khoa suggests they should wake her up
she took a 4 hr nap ( pregnancy rumours to start back in 3...2...1)
khoa says they hav activities suggestions from the comments
he says he played , worked ut with the kids
she justifies the nap with...the rain
i think the bad rep hit her hard and she was sulking that's why no vlog from yesterday for now..
there are 3 mins on naps in the rain
she's doing on thing form her list : ckeaning the kids' clothes
she starts with Sutoon's ( my god you could dress him with a different outfit evryday and yet the kid lives in diapers)
she says after she potty trains him ( in 6 to 9 months) ,no more diapers
then J&L she explaines how she transfers clothes from 1 boy to another
she says she didn't feel miserable till the rain came ( i thought it was her faavourite wetaer hence sutton's middle name)
she says J needs shorts
there are more nagers in S's closet than in a Zara warehouse
she finds S's little hats and burp clothes and gets broody
cut to the opening
keren says S is supposed to go to bed
the game lasts a bit

the end
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Can you guys imagine if the kids were older and this pandemic happened and they had to actually homeschool their kids.

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:22 am Apoc wants a link to the richard lloyd reciepts. Can anyone help me out? I can send them
To him or someone else can!

Here’s the link to the fact they haven’t paid property taxes on the old house for the last two years of you type in Swanson Keren into the search (yep unpaid for this past year as of April 15th) or if you type in Lloyd Richard you can see he paid on the current house the last 2 years
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

she is going to potty train sutton at 6-9 months he won't stand or walk only carried and when she can get landon done how old is her but the blob will get trained at 6-9 months
Drama_llama_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Drama_llama_ »

Just noticed that their click bait vlog from the other day has been renamed ‘Confirming my friends pregnancy!!!’ (Original title was something like ‘Confirming her pregnancy!’ )

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

This link leads to an article talking about the purchase by Richard Lloyd. It is now behind a paywall unfortunately.
I was able to dig up the text from the article from an old thread though.....

Luxury real estate agents sell their house in the Bay Hill/Dr. Phillips area

Amanda R
By Amanda R
Growthspotter |
Sep 18, 2019 | 6:00 PM

Husband and wife, Matt and Lindsey T, just sold their home within an affluent Bay Hill neighborhood by Dr. Phillips for $2 million.

Matt T is a co-founder of the Orlando-based boutique real estate firm Premier Realty Partners. The luxury residential and commercial real estate company opened its doors around 2009 when Matt and former fellow Sotheby’s agents Steve Healy and Chocky Burks joined forces to start their own brokerage.

Today, the firm has about a dozen agents, T told GrowthSpotter. His wife, Lindsey, began her real estate career handling sales at The VUE condo tower in downtown Orlando around 2007. She now handles commercial real estate deals with Premier Realty Partners.

The couple usually earn their commissions by selling property on behalf of others. This time around, their latest transaction is their own house.

The 5,288-square-foot, single-story property along E P W traded hands for about $400 per square foot. According to a deed recently recorded in Orange County, Orlando resident Richard Lloyd is the buyer.

The T bought the roughly 1.2-acre lot with and frontage on Lake C in 2012 for $549,000.

The gated neighborhood, called EP, consists of a little more than home sites. It was developed by E International of Altamonte Springs in 2006 at the height of the market before the recession. As a result, some property owners paid premium prices for the homes.

For example, the neighboring property owners to the east paid $3.25 million in 2006 for a home that was completed that same year. That house in currently on the market asking $2.72 million.

Matt T said the sale of his home marks the most expensive sale in the neighborhood in recent years. Image Builders of Central Florida completed the house in 2014.

Notable people who have bought into the community include Brazilian late-night TV show host Amaury de Assis Ferreira Junior and former Magic guard Victor Oladipo.

The T fashioned their custom-built home with a courtyard entry, guest quarters, stone flooring, wood beams, 20-foot tall ceilings and large sliding windows that feature expansive views of the lake. The house also consists of a game room and home theater. Outdoors the house features a pool and spa overlooking a boat dock and an outdoor kitchen, bar and fire pit.

Commenting on the luxury real estate market in Central Florida, Matt T said at times it can be “pretty flat... but if the product is priced well there’s always a buyer for it.”

Deals Premier Realty Partners have helped close include a commercial listing in Horizon West that brought in two former members of the Chicago Bears football team and a residential listing that brought in Major League Baseball veteran Jhonny Peralta.

As for the T, the couple’s next place of residence will be downtown Windermere.

MOD EDIT to remove personal information
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Keren: We haven't responded because we've just been SO busy with all 3 kids.

Also Keren two days earlier: We've done NOTHING all day.
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

mahamilton wrote:Keren: We haven't responded because we've just been SO busy with all 3 kids.

Also Keren two days earlier: We've done NOTHING all day.
also keren: casually takes four hour naps everyday

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Just been wondering.. If she sleeps so much, and the rest of the time on the couch with Sutton. Who cleans the house, does laundry? How can she be so bored and there should be so much housework cleaning the mansion Lake House. Does this lazy chic at least do their laundry?? Especially now thay Taylor and Nonnie aren't doing everything for them during the quarantine period?

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”