KK: Time to file for bankruptcy | KKandBabyJ | Part 77

jacksonsteeth
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK: Time to file for bankruptcy | KKandBabyJ | Part 77

Unread post by jacksonsteeth »

...aaaaaaand Bianca’s skiing in Colorado now. Can’t anyone stay put at all?!? Cases are only going to increase now that we’re starting to see Thanksgiving numbers coming out of the woodwork.
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

"idk they wanted to wear that so they did"

Your kids were at a wedding wearing sweats...they literally never get a chance to dress up nvm the fact that it's not your own wedding they're coming dressed like that to...but AT THE VERY LEAST let the clothes fit them so their underwear isn't in full view. Your kids are tiny and malnourished, Krusty, stop dressing them 2 sizes too bigImageImage

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

strongybady wrote:"idk they wanted to wear that so they did"

Your kids were at a wedding wearing sweats...they literally never get a chance to dress up nvm the fact that it's not your own wedding they're coming dressed like that to...but AT THE VERY LEAST let the clothes fit them so their underwear isn't in full view. Your kids are tiny and malnourished, Krusty, stop dressing them 2 sizes too bigImageImage

I'm going to call BS on that excuse. There is no way all 3 of them picked out the same sweats to wear. They told them to wear it. Weren't they in the wedding too? I would be pissed if I was Taylor and that's how they showed up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I get bringing comfy clothes if the kids went to the reception and they were there until late.

I remember my parents bringing me jammies after a wedding or 2 when I was a kid so I could change before I went home.
But I agree the sweats look HORRIBLE at a wedding ceremony.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

So its just coincidence that Jackson has the same color sweats on that the bridesmaids wore while getting ready? Keren had that planned, not the boys wanting to wear that,
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

if they had chosen they wouldn't be matching , plus they would probably wear PJs
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Frenchlurker wrote:if they had chosen they wouldn't be matching , plus they would probably wear PJs
Or spiderman costumes. We all know this is Keren. I can hear her voice already "they're sooo cuuuute" No Krustybags. Those boys are swimming in those sweats and their pants are falling off. Guess Taylor is lucky they wrote shoes. But why would we expect more from someone who only wears too small crop top shirts with giant pants or giant cheap looking sweaters in Florida and XL shirts with tiny shorts

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

So keren gets "hate" in her comments on her new kickass video and that one video all the sudden is deleted when none of her other videos got deleted.... yeah, ok? Lies! She was basically talking to her teenage minions that are slowly catching onto their BS lies and calling her out!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

After noticing her 20 part IG story where she stammers and complains (I honestly didn’t watch) I went and checked out the Kickass video
I don’t think bullying or “hate” is warranted, but to this video...criticism definitely is. Even if I knew nothing about the garbage human that she is and was just watching...she looks like she is at a less-than-beginner level. In fact, she looks like a wobbly fawn with poor form who is exercising for the first time in her life.
This would be fine if she wasn’t portraying herself as someone whose whole “life” is fitness and working out. It just makes her look like a fraud, and THATS what I hate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haleyc20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haleyc20 »

Has anyone been blocked by Keren or Khoa? If so, for what?
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Taylor commented on Khoa's post defending the sweats saying she just told them to "dress comfy"
Meanwhile her nephew managed to look comfy and somewhat more presentable (could have ironed the shirt, but guess we're asking too much of these trashfluencers)
It's one thing as someone said to change them into the outfits later but Keren literally thought it was ok for her boys to be in the wedding and walking down the aisle looking like this. Meanwhile at her own wedding they had button down shirts and vests
Idk maybe I'm just picky but there's a difference between going to a wedding and going to the park or the mall but that's just meImage

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

strongybady wrote:Taylor commented on Khoa's post defending the sweats saying she just told them to "dress comfy"
Meanwhile her nephew managed to look comfy and somewhat more presentable (could have ironed the shirt, but guess we're asking too much of these trashfluencers)
It's one thing as someone said to change them into the outfits later but Keren literally thought it was ok for her boys to be in the wedding and walking down the aisle looking like this. Meanwhile at her own wedding they had button down shirts and vests
Idk maybe I'm just picky but there's a difference between going to a wedding and going to the park or the mall but that's just meImage

Even just jeans and a t-shirt would have been better. Didn't she buy them a bunch of new fancy looking clothes recently? She showed a jumper for Sutton. Why not wear that?

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

strongybady wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:11 pm
Frenchlurker wrote:if they had chosen they wouldn't be matching , plus they would probably wear PJs
Or spiderman costumes. We all know this is Keren. I can hear her voice already "they're sooo cuuuute" No Krustybags. Those boys are swimming in those sweats and their pants are falling off. Guess Taylor is lucky they wrote shoes. But why would we expect more from someone who only wears too small crop top shirts with giant pants or giant cheap looking sweaters in Florida and XL shirts with tiny shorts

Taylor is also lucky the boys didn't run over to pee on the grass, next to the guest, during the ceremony.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Sunshineee9 wrote:
strongybady wrote:Taylor commented on Khoa's post defending the sweats saying she just told them to "dress comfy"

Even just jeans and a t-shirt would have been better. Didn't she buy them a bunch of new fancy looking clothes recently? She showed a jumper for Sutton. Why not wear that?

Those boys never left the house even before COVID. They live in pajamas and bathing suits, yet have wardrobes of new clothes and it seems when she likes something she has to buy for all 3 of them to match instead of just buying for Jackson and the others getting his hand me downs. She has a shopping problem. She also buys all their clothes way too big and seems to get tired of them before they actually fit right cause she's moved on to another shopping spree. She's shown khakis, jeans, corduroy pants she's bought but they never get to wear and she finally has an opportunity to dress them all cute but noooope. All the comments on his post about how they don't care cause it's not their wedding are so true. Taylor can come out and defend them all she wants but those outfits are stuck in her pictures forever

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

What is she talking about when she talks about her "JOURNEY"? Her "TRANSFORMATION"?!?! She acts as if she lost 100 pounds or something. Girl, you lost your weight after Sutton. Wtf are you talking about??!?! She is gaslighting everyone.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

GossipLadyy wrote:What is she talking about when she talks about her "JOURNEY"? Her "TRANSFORMATION"?!?! She acts as if she lost 100 pounds or something. Girl, you lost your weight after Sutton. Wtf are you talking about??!?! She is gaslighting everyone.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk
She TOTALLY IS gaslighting her audience!!
Her whole “okay I guess I’m not allowed to have fun” is the Keren version of “oh okay I guess I’m just the worst person in the world!” when you confront your boyfriend about his cheating.
Same with the “I didn’t even read the comments” “I guess they said this/that” “my team deleted without consulting me and I wished they hadn’t”

Keren you got embarrassed and took it down. And you should have been embarrassed.
Stop trying to make people feel guilty for honest criticism. You didn’t beat cancer you toned up a tiny bit after having a baby, it’s not that deep.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

She starts saying what the comments said then goes "ummm or something". That right there is a Keren lie because she knew exactly what comments said.
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

that last video...they are so disconneted i didn,'t watch the all thing the witches laughs were unberable
mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

I immediately thought of Keren! Image

Magarel12
Talker
Talker