KK: Time to file for bankruptcy | KKandBabyJ | Part 77

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: KK: Time to file for bankruptcy | KKandBabyJ | Part 77

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

oldschoolmom39 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:46 pm The stark difference in the way Sutton and Jackson's birthdays were hyped up this year vs Landon's is sad.
Did Landon even get presents. His was even before covid, I know they had pink eye and his party was cancelled but I don't get why they didn't reschedule it or talk about it.
madlmadness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madlmadness »

anyone notice how bianca is posting tons of photos for jackson’s birthday but barely posted any for landon, her freaking GODSON. why is jackson the golden boy? he honestly is one of the most annoying children i’ve seen and i’m a freaking elementary school teacher...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mamadrama »

Are they really going bankrupt? I haven’t been keeping up with their shitty videos
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Since Florida has no covid restrictions they probably had tons of people at Jackson’s party I haven’t watched a vlog since they got back from Lana’s house! I bet he got tons and tons of presents Spoiled rotten brat!

milrose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by milrose »

strongybady wrote:Did this man seriously pay for this haircut??

Did this woman seriously pay for these glasses??

And here's what I mean about just the top of Jackson's head having highlights

I don't know how to fancily embed the pics throughout the text sorryImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Who wore it better??
gretchen-grundler-costume.jpg
Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

i just think it’s crazy that jackson is 5 and not in school is there no online school in florida??

dunnnno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dunnnno »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:47 pm
oldschoolmom39 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:46 pm The stark difference in the way Sutton and Jackson's birthdays were hyped up this year vs Landon's is sad.
Did Landon even get presents. His was even before covid, I know they had pink eye and his party was cancelled but I don't get why they didn't reschedule it or talk about it.
Jackson and Sutton both got a cart full of presents while Landon got to pick only one present
girlmom1821
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom1821 »

Coco_ wrote:i just think it’s crazy that jackson is 5 and not in school is there no online school in florida??

Technically pre-school is optional. His first year of school (kindergarten) will be next year.

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Terelynne wrote:Since Florida has no covid restrictions they probably had tons of people at Jackson’s party I haven’t watched a vlog since they got back from Lana’s house! I bet he got tons and tons of presents Image Spoiled rotten brat!

It was a freaking 26 min vlog mostly of Jackson opening way too many presents just from Keren. It felt like watching a mom-to-be open way too many presents at a baby shower. Even Jackson was bored of opening gifts halfway through and just wanted to play with the one he just opened. He also seemed super rude and ungrateful to Nonnie and her gifts and supplies. Spoiled brat. Not to mention Keren posting countdown posts on instagram all week prior and looks like they're editing a memory montage for him now. I don't remember Landon or even Sutton getting anything like this

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

dunnnno wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:59 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:47 pm
Jackson and Sutton both got a cart full of presents while Landon got to pick only one present
Of course. Jackson also takes their birthdays over but he gets to open presents and blow out his candle without help.
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Posted by Andy and reposted by Khoa today. She was totally dying his hair before (and damaged it) and stopped

milrose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by milrose »

Coco_ wrote:i just think it’s crazy that jackson is 5 and not in school is there no online school in florida??

Kindergarten isn't mandatory in Florida, only 1st grade and up.
And I don't know when his birthday is, but in Florida kids have to turn 5 before September 1st to start Kindergarten that school year. If their birthday is after, they have to wait until the next school year to enroll.

strongybady
Informer
Informer

strongybady wrote:
Terelynne wrote:Since Florida has no covid restrictions they probably had tons of people at Jackson’s party I haven’t watched a vlog since they got back from Lana’s house! I bet he got tons and tons of presents Image Spoiled rotten brat!

It was a freaking 26 min vlog mostly of Jackson opening way too many presents just from Keren. It felt like watching a mom-to-be open way too many presents at a baby shower. Even Jackson was bored of opening gifts halfway through and just wanted to play with the one he just opened. He also seemed super rude and ungrateful to Nonnie and her gifts and supplies. Spoiled brat. Not to mention Keren posting countdown posts on instagram all week prior and looks like they're editing a memory montage for him now. I don't remember Landon or even Sutton getting anything like this

Just kidding, the montage was t the end of that vlog. I, like Jackson, got bored of him opening presents and stopped watching hahaha

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

milrose wrote:

Kindergarten isn't mandatory in Florida, only 1st grade and up.
And I don't know when his birthday is, but in Florida kids have to turn 5 before September 1st to start Kindergarten that school year. If their birthday is after, they have to wait until the next school year to enroll.

where i live preschool isn’t mandatory either but my nephew still does his prek4 schooling online everyday of the week to get him ready for kinder... that’s why i was wondering if there was no online school in florida??

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

Keren thinks 5 years old is a toddler and 2 years old (Sutton) is an infant and treats them as such. I don’t know how she’s going to cope when he actually has to go to school. Or will he cry once and stay home with a privately paid “tutor”?
She just wants to do what’s easy I.e: whatever makes her kids shut up and leave her alone, regardless of how much she’s stunting their development.

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I cannot believe I ever thought khoa was even attractive he is an over grown tool. they are so fake karen with her over the top kisses I love you my boy yet you do anything to leave your kids and idiot khoa do you love it do you love it do you love it no wonder whackson is the way he is
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

what an ungrateful brat whackson is with nonnie's gifts she put a lot of thought into those gifts. both him and landon wanted to do the mentos this summer so its not like he didn't know what they were and him saying is this a joke is rude of course all their fans are oh he is so cute saying that no you teach your kids to be respectful with gifts not ungrateful brats
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

I'm a simple girl, I see Wackson being a brat, I skip the whole vlog waiting for Landon to show up. What a boring ass vlog.......

Στάλθηκε από το COL-L29 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

He’s going to be so behind when he actually does go to school. My son is in kindergarten here in FL and he’s already learning to read. (A very long and slow process lol)

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I will never understand these cutoff dates when it comes to school in the states. The year you turn 4 you start kindergarten here in Canada. And im not criticizing any parents, you're just following the guidelines where you live.

But like, how the hell are some kids 5 or 6 when they start school. I find that a little ridiculous and pretty late. Plus kindergarten is such an essential. I think its doing children a huge disservice to prolong starting school so late.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”