KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

she’ll travel across the country to buy a cat but doesn’t bother to meet her own nephew and help her sister out lol. and it’s not like she can use the covid excuse because we all know they don’t take that seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Phoebe99 wrote:Image
she’ll travel across the country to buy a cat but doesn’t bother to meet her own nephew and help her sister out lol. and it’s not like she can use the covid excuse because we all know they don’t take that seriously

Maybe her sister didn't want her there...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

I was never an avid watcher and certainly never a fan but I haven't watched them in so long and after tuning in today, it's clear their life is still the same. The boys still are always wearing pajamas or sweats, Khoa obsessing about his lawn. Keren trying to remain relevant.
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Anyone else sick of seeing the same old throwback pics of them in high school or just me? Seems like at least once a week she posts them or makes a Tik Tok of them. Like she's trying to remind herself she loves him or something

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

strongybady wrote:Anyone else sick of seeing the same old throwback pics of them in high school or just me? Seems like at least once a week she posts them or makes a Tik Tok of them. Like she's trying to remind herself she loves him or something

The odd throwback can be fun but I agree, it’s constant with her. She truly peaked in high school and I guess their relationship did too. A bit sad

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

why is she hawking active wear from khols when she designs this crap? same with last photo shoot for kickcrap was at her house and a school do they even have the warehouse anymore?
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Confused about why they blurred (badly) Khoa's Adidas shirt at the end but not the boys' Nike and Keren mentions her shirt is "by Flex"

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I know Kyra got a Nike sponsorship, are they trying to get one or was that one?

Edit: i just saw it was Kohls sponsored
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Ok you guys ready...I can't believe how much they hide and lie and this freaking website has been down for me for like an hour so sorry about all the screenshots I gathered as evidence in the meantime.
Khoa bought a $180k car during the pandemic while they were getting PPP loans.
I decided to check out Smiley's channel and he has a 2 month recap posted on October 2020 where Khoa gets his dream car delivered at the 5 minute mark.
In January 2020 he posted the same exact car and wrote this whole thing about how perfect it is on his carsandpho IG. Then he visits Porsche dealerships a bunch of times. Sometime in August to October he gets it. You can see him signing for it in his uncle's video. Then he posts this lie about going to buy sprinklers and coming across a car meet...with the Porche visibly part of the meet. All while collecting money from the government meant for small businesses to stay afloat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

I hope karma is coming for them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

How are they not stressing that views are down?
KathyMJX
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KathyMJX »

Please tell me I’m not the only one who seen Bratson practically attacking Khoa over some sweets?!?!? I’m all for fun and games but he was enraged. That’s just encouraging the wrong sort of behaviour.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

So they sold Keren's Audi in the new vlog and they said they had to for money....they said they struggled big time last year and go more in depth on their financial struggles on their podcast
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

mahamilton wrote:So they sold Keren's Audi in the new vlog and they said they had to for money....they said they struggled big time last year and go more in depth on their financial struggles on their podcast
Guessing it's to pay the taxes that they didn't

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:25 pm
mahamilton wrote:So they sold Keren's Audi in the new vlog and they said they had to for money....they said they struggled big time last year and go more in depth on their financial struggles on their podcast

Edit after listening to their podcast...yes it was taxes as expected...just super surprised they are actually talking about it publicly. Also if I'm understanding correctly, they blame not paying taxes on their accountant not being on top of their stuff...classic k&k.
Last edited by mahamilton on Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
strongybady
Informer
Informer

F this website going down when shit gets juicy!!! Khoa buys a 170k car after getting PPP from the government for no reason, they try to hide it in their vlogs so much. It's in the middle of the 3 garages they have. You can see it in the mirror at 7:15 on the latest vlog. And once you know it's there you can notice how they try to hide it by angling the camera and cutting scenes awkwardly because it would be shown.
They come out with this podcast all about how they were behind on taxes by almost $200k but bought another GT3 and the R8 and the GTR AND the house before realizing they were in a bad situation. They talk about guessing how much was in their bank account that they never check and it turned out to be way more so Keren bought Khoa the GTR the next day. Also forgot to mention the boats, jetskis, all new furniture while their old house had perfectly good expensive furniture...So tone deaf to be talking about all this while people legit can't pay rent or buy food or find work. They didn't mention this new car at all on that podcast. I see people calling him out on APOC and on Smiley's 2 month recap video and all the while this freaking site goes down!! And no this isn't his GTR the taillights are different so he has both the GTR and the GT3 nowImage

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Sunshineee9 wrote:

They say it ended up being nearly $200k in taxes that they owed

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

strongybady wrote:
Sunshineee9 wrote:

They say it ended up being nearly $200k in taxes that they owed

Not surprised.

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Also anyone remember the house that khoa went in on to flip a couple months ago? Haven't heard about it since
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

They never should of bought the cars or the lake house. Those are luxuries for multi millionaires. They aren’t saving a dime. Watching them go broke is kind of funny.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”